PDA

View Full Version : What a bunch of political BS!

12-03-2008, 11:56 PM
Ok so I hear that Robin M. has been moved to central records because she openly supported Ron Grimming. Then I hear that Bob N. was moved to the road for what I am sure is the same reason. I am so sick and tired of the political BS. Robin has been moved from one place to the other every other couple of months and now Bob is being moved. I also hear that more is to come. What happened to caring about the quality of work. Bob is by far the best Detective in the HCSO when it comes to any kind of sex case. So because he speaks his mind stands up for what he believes in he is moved to the road where his talent is waisted! I am truely hurt knowing that when it comes to children being molested by someone they love or trust they may keep on being hurt because the one person that may have been able to crack the piece of crap is out on the road writing traffic citations.

I hope to god that whoever made this decision can live with that.

But always remember.....what goes around comes around.

I just wish it would hurry up and come around.

12-04-2008, 05:17 AM
You are sure correct about Bob N. He IS the best investigator up there. It is a total waste to have him in uniform, but then again what would you expect from the total incompetency of the Benton regime. She and her staff better go hire a good attorney (a REAL attorney, not their "staff" attorney). I can see them all sitting in federal court trying to justify this one. Wonder what kind of spin she will put on this.

And the same goes for Robin M. She is also wasted talent being in records.

Bob N. and Robin M might be able to retire early at tax payers expense, compliments of the Benton regime. Hope so!!

12-06-2008, 11:42 AM
Is it right? No it's not. But is it smart to publicly endorse another person for Sheriff? No it's not!!

12-06-2008, 02:26 PM
Bob was a good Detective for sure, but believe me no one is irreplaceable and there are no shortage of equally competent Detectives. As a general rule of thumb everyone knows to stay neutral during the election. It's OK to support someone, just don't stand on the street corner in Lorida politicking for the man. Bob knew that and took a risk anyways, knowing what the price of failure would be. For that he must share some of the blame.
The Sheriff MUSt surround herself with people she trusts, end of story. When you hire someone and put them straight to investigations to me that signifies you putting a good measure of trust in that person. Wheter its your Constitutional right or not to vote for whoever you chose it just plain isn't smart to turn around and pick the other guy. If I were her I might see that as a violation of that trust.

12-06-2008, 02:29 PM
OH and I forgot, do you really think Grimming would have done any diferent ? If you do than you might truly be blinded to how the game works :)

12-30-2008, 02:08 PM
Ok so I hear that Robin M. has been moved to central records because she openly supported Ron Grimming. Then I hear that Bob N. was moved to the road for what I am sure is the same reason. I am so sick and tired of the political BS. Robin has been moved from one place to the other every other couple of months and now Bob is being moved. I also hear that more is to come. What happened to caring about the quality of work. Bob is by far the best Detective in the HCSO when it comes to any kind of sex case. So because he speaks his mind stands up for what he believes in he is moved to the road where his talent is waisted! I am truely hurt knowing that when it comes to children being molested by someone they love or trust they may keep on being hurt because the one person that may have been able to crack the piece of crap is out on the road writing traffic citations.

I hope to god that whoever made this decision can live with that.

But always remember.....what goes around comes around.

I just wish it would hurry up and come around.

I have been on both ends of the political game having worked for a sheriff's office before. I have had my candidate win and then lose. It is great when you are "favored" and it sucks when you are not. It is a political reality that you should not put your neck in a noose for any candidate. Walk in the voting booth and vote for santa clause if you want. When you are at work, then work for whoever is signing your check.

02-18-2009, 02:08 AM
Bob was a good Detective for sure, but believe me no one is irreplaceable and there are no shortage of equally competent Detectives. As a general rule of thumb everyone knows to stay neutral during the election. It's OK to support someone, just don't stand on the street corner in Lorida politicking for the man. Bob knew that and took a risk anyways, knowing what the price of failure would be. For that he must share some of the blame.
The Sheriff MUSt surround herself with people she trusts, end of story. When you hire someone and put them straight to investigations to me that signifies you putting a good measure of trust in that person. Wheter its your Constitutional right or not to vote for whoever you chose it just plain isn't smart to turn around and pick the other guy. If I were her I might see that as a violation of that trust.

Was he holding a sign for the other candidate? Was he actually on a street corner? What are you implying exactly?