PDA

View Full Version : Ethics

12-01-2008, 11:17 PM
Theres a rumour going around up here about about a game warden that been caught stealing and still has a job. The warden is suppose to have a big IA file too because of hunting on duty. If this guy still has a job then theres the reason wer'e not respected.

12-02-2008, 01:08 AM
Here is a little lesson in ethics. Dont talk about someone behind there back or on a blog. Grow a set and ask them in person if you are that curious.

12-02-2008, 02:06 AM
Here is a little lesson in ethics. Dont talk about someone behind there back or on a blog. Grow a set and ask them in person if you are that curious.Taking advise from a person that uses terms like grow a set, git 'r done, or that dog won't hunt would be unethical. I would ask him but I don't know who it is

03-31-2009, 09:26 PM
Here is a little lesson in ethics. Dont talk about someone behind there back or on a blog. Grow a set and ask them in person if you are that curious.Taking advise from a person that uses terms like grow a set, git 'r done, or that dog won't hunt would be unethical. I would ask him but I don't know who it is

The heck with ethics, how about human diversity .... what is your judgement of people for the way they talk. Hope you dont treat the public that way. That could be why we dont get respect. you dont respect them. But while we are on it; how ethical is rumor spreading?

03-31-2009, 10:29 PM
Where there's smoke there's fire. The officer in question has spent most of his career under investigation. Do you really think I'd take his word. AsICit, why not ask him how many days he has been forced to take of without pay? How many IAs has he been the subject of? How many were sustained? I don't have to ask him, I know that answers and won't go near the guy. Open your eyes, find out the facts, and distance yourself.

04-01-2009, 12:40 AM
Once again I see you are putting your nose where it doesn't belong, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! That officer is none of your concern, you are distancing yourself, GOOD, I am sure he doesn't want to be around you as well! You are such a busy body that, you HAVE to be in other peoples affairs. Just leave that officer alone and the people that officer works with. It isn't very ETHICAL to keep talking about people instead of talking TO that person instead! By the way I am STILL waiting for the public info. requests that you said you have, or once again you are gossiping about stuff that is none of your business, it sounds to me you are just full of B/S!

04-01-2009, 12:57 AM
If it is going to be your mission to be in others affairs, start looking into his LT., you might find it VERY intersting! You think this officer has skeletons in the closet, you will feel all worm and fuzzy inside what you find out about the LT. That should keep you amused for quite awhile, But only if you want to stay in other peoples business, otherwise never mind!

04-01-2009, 01:09 AM
If it is going to be your mission to be in others affairs, start looking into his LT., you might find it VERY intersting! You think this officer has skeletons in the closet, you will feel all worm and fuzzy inside what you find out about the LT. That should keep you amused for quite awhile, But only if you want to stay in other peoples business, otherwise never mind!Telling people to mind their own business and then going after his LT? Maybe you should heed your own posts.

04-01-2009, 01:34 AM
I am not the one going after anyone, BESIDES YOU. I am trying to prove a point. All you are worried about is going after that one officer, you OBVIOUSLY have MAJOR issues about this particular person, and you are only focused on one side of the story, and believe me it is a STORY! I am not going on here attacking other peoples character(well that is not entirely true, your character from what i have seen on here, pretty much sucks)! All you are doing is B***ching about one person, I am communicating directly to you and not talking about you behind your back. I sure the officer you are trying to crusify, isn't even aware of this web site. SO once again get the Whole story before you cast stones. You aren't even letting this officer defend himself, you are just wanting his head. All am doing is defending a friend of mine, that you really don't know anything about!

04-01-2009, 03:37 AM
I am not the one going after anyone, BESIDES YOU. I am trying to prove a point. All you are worried about is going after that one officer, you OBVIOUSLY have MAJOR issues about this particular person, and you are only focused on one side of the story, and believe me it is a STORY! I am not going on here attacking other peoples character(well that is not entirely true, your character from what i have seen on here, pretty much sucks)! All you are doing is B***ching about one person, I am communicating directly to you and not talking about you behind your back. I sure the officer you are trying to crusify, isn't even aware of this web site. SO once again get the Whole story before you cast stones. You aren't even letting this officer defend himself, you are just wanting his head. All am doing is defending a friend of mine, that you really don't know anything about!For crying out loud already. Are you really that ignorant to your surroundings? I do have a major issue with that officer. He's still wearing our uniform. Yes, I am talking about him behind his back. Why? So his actions are put out in a public forum so someone will be smart enough to run him off. The guy is a disgrace to our agency. What do you want me to do? Meet him at high noon Hoss? Maybe at sundown? Square off with him somewhere out in the woods my little huckleberry? Listen, I know all I need to know about him. Open your eyes, shave that silly looking goatee, iron your uniform, and wash that truck.

04-01-2009, 03:08 PM
Where there's smoke there's fire. The officer in question has spent most of his career under investigation. Do you really think I'd take his word. AsICit, why not ask him how many days he has been forced to take of without pay? How many IAs has he been the subject of? How many were sustained? I don't have to ask him, I know that answers and won't go near the guy. Open your eyes, find out the facts, and distance yourself.

Interesting how you don't mention how many of his IAs were unfounded ???? oh thats because that wont help your little agenda. Of course you know how many were BS becasue you know everything. You just choose not to put that information out in the public.
Now get out and get your damn truck dirty working instead of riding the highways being a poster child for non productive perfect people.

04-01-2009, 03:16 PM
Well... Since you are only one person, and seem to be the ONLY one going after this officer, you arem probably not going to get your WAY! The officer in question has way more people that support him and have his back and are AMAZED at the job he does, than the people who have distain for him. SO Sorry, YOU LOSE, try again some other time, you will never have this officers job. This officer will leave when/if he is ever ready too.

04-01-2009, 08:41 PM
Well... Since you are only one person, and seem to be the ONLY one going after this officer, you arem probably not going to get your WAY! The officer in question has way more people that support him and have his back and are AMAZED at the job he does, than the people who have distain for him. SO Sorry, YOU LOSE, try again some other time, you will never have this officers job. This officer will leave when/if he is ever ready too.He already begged for his job back once. Amazed, yeah I'm amazed. Amazed that someone is dumb enough to believe a word this Catchdog has to say.

04-01-2009, 08:59 PM
I would believe any day of the week over anything you have to say, you refer to him as a "Catch Dog"... he sure is and one of the BEST I have ever seen, and I have been around longer than most! So you can say what you want about him, it is going to fall on deaf ears, and he will always be more of a man/officer than you ever will be. he don't go around talking about you behind your back, he would come straight to you and tell you how it is. Go ahead and keep belittling this officer, if it helps you get your rocks off, you look more and more like a pile of you know what everytime you post.

04-01-2009, 09:08 PM
Well... Since you are only one person, and seem to be the ONLY one going after this officer, you arem probably not going to get your WAY! The officer in question has way more people that support him and have his back and are AMAZED at the job he does, than the people who have distain for him. SO Sorry, YOU LOSE, try again some other time, you will never have this officers job. This officer will leave when/if he is ever ready too.He already begged for his job back once. Amazed, yeah I'm amazed. Amazed that someone is dumb enough to believe a word this Catchdog has to say.

I See you still dont acknowledge when points you dont like are brought up..... to wit: the IAs of the officer that were unfounded. As far as begging for the job... shows a love for it ,,, not a weekness.

04-01-2009, 09:50 PM

I See you still dont acknowledge when points you dont like are brought up..... to wit: the IAs of the officer that were unfounded. As far as begging for the job... shows a love for it ,,, not a weekness.Just ask him about the memory card. He knows.

04-01-2009, 10:23 PM
I am asking you about the IA's that were unfounded ??

04-01-2009, 10:48 PM
you keep taling about memory cards, that was found (UNFOUNDED). You say you come here to make the higher ups realize this officer and fire him. Well you refer to all of his IA, I would think the higher ups know about him, and guess what they keep him around. It is obiously above your pay grade to make those decisions. So you are looking pretty STUPID, and obviously come on here just to B***ch, about someone who is better than you. Where are thos PIR that you keep refering to?????????????????????? Post them!!!!!!!

04-02-2009, 06:22 AM
There's no need to post the PIRs. You guys out on the river crew and in sh%teating Creek know all about whats happened. The only problem is that you don't think there's anything wrong. Keep covering for him, you'll learn. Maybe

04-02-2009, 12:33 PM
OK And you keep ignoring the factgs you dont like. Maybe you will learn one day to tell the whole story.

04-02-2009, 04:47 PM
OK And you keep ignoring the factgs you dont like. Maybe you will learn one day to tell the whole story.Shut up Jesse!

04-02-2009, 05:02 PM
Now your using names, why don't you give us yours? Thats right you are only man enough to talk abouit someone behind their back instead of to there face, the before mentioned name you refer to is not (AsICit) it is someone else. So keep hiding behind your computer and being a sniviling little piece of SH*T because you can't get your way, and you never will. I would be willing to bet money none of the officers on your squad or area really want to have anything to do with you either. So you and your little tantrums about this officer( who is better than you)will never come out the way you want.

04-02-2009, 05:05 PM
You seem to know SO MUCH about him, you can't even spell his name right, you are such an idiot!

04-02-2009, 05:32 PM
OK And you keep ignoring the factgs you dont like. Maybe you will learn one day to tell the whole story.Shut up Jesse!

Swing and miss Just like most of your other info... wrong.. So what is the next move you gonna go get the officers middle school permanent record and tell us how he was chewing gum during class.
Why dont you spend half this much effort trying to learn how to do more than sit in a wake zone?
You mentioned how you used a treestand to make a case.... I would love to hear about it as I am always open for new ideas.

04-02-2009, 07:49 PM

Swing and miss Just like most of your other info... wrong.. So what is the next move you gonna go get the officers middle school permanent record and tell us how he was chewing gum during class.
Why dont you spend half this much effort trying to learn how to do more than sit in a wake zone?
You mentioned how you used a treestand to make a case.... I would love to hear about it as I am always open for new ideas.I don't know what you've used one for but I've used one to catch people running over swimming deer, running black gill netting, airboats in closed areas, trap robbers, gator hunters out of their area, and duck hunters. They also work well as a vantage point for gun and light. This way I have been able to actually witness the misdemeanor violations I write. Making good cases just feels better.

04-02-2009, 09:46 PM
Damn you have done all that from ONE tree stand you are REAL impressive...(in your OWN MIND). You are full of crap about everything!

04-02-2009, 09:55 PM
Wow with all that time in the treestand how do you get your water time??
I agree they are a great tool.... OH yeah how did you get to work out of one without one being in your work truck??????

04-02-2009, 10:02 PM
darn you have done all that from ONE tree stand you are REAL impressive...(in your OWN MIND). You are full of crap about everything!
Yes, ONE tree stand. If you knew your job as well as you claim your buddy does you would know they are portable. Ask him, they fit great in the back of a patrol truck.

04-02-2009, 10:23 PM
Wait so you had one in the back of your patrol truck??? Must have been hunting on duty or oing to hang it up to hunt the next day. See when you only throw out part of the story to make it sound bad. Wether or not that is why the treestand was in your truck ?? We will just have to trust ya. Which would be alot easier if you would have told the whole story instead of just editing it to fit your agenda.

04-02-2009, 10:25 PM
Thanks, I will. You don't want to start attacking me and my work ethic/cases I have made, I have made more cases on a weekend than you could probably do in a month or maybe even a year. Go ahead and embelish your accomplishments, we all know you are only exagerating for your SHORT COMINGS...

04-03-2009, 02:04 AM
Wait so you had one in the back of your patrol truck??? Must have been hunting on duty or oing to hang it up to hunt the next day. See when you only throw out part of the story to make it sound bad. Wether or not that is why the treestand was in your truck ?? We will just have to trust ya. Which would be alot easier if you would have told the whole story instead of just editing it to fit your agenda.For one, I didn't travel halfway around Lake Okeechobee to be over an hour and a half outside of my normal patrol area.

04-03-2009, 12:19 PM
Again your land nav skills are one of your weeknesses. Not an hour and half away. But is what your saying is .... its okay to hunt out of your truck if you do it in your local area? I pointed out how you talked bad about someone having a treestand in their patrol vehicle, then you admitted you had one in yours. so now the issue is how far the officer goes?
Man I really wish you would just tell us what this officer did to you to make you such an angry little man or woman.

04-03-2009, 03:30 PM
Again your land nav skills are one of your weeknesses. Not an hour and half away. But is what your saying is .... its okay to hunt out of your truck if you do it in your local area? I pointed out how you talked bad about someone having a treestand in their patrol vehicle, then you admitted you had one in yours. so now the issue is how far the officer goes?
Man I really wish you would just tell us what this officer did to you to make you such an angry little man or woman.The officer has done nothing personally to me. If fact I barely know him. I met him a few times while I was down in south Florida. I did though research his file and no, I'm not going to post it here.

04-03-2009, 08:26 PM
When this whole thing sarted with your post you said you would post the PIR, NOW you say you won't..... BECAUSE YOU HAVN'T SEEN THEM, and if you have they DON'T support your VIEWS. SO once again you are making yourself look like CRAP! As far as not knowing this officer that well, you say, you talk a loy of SH*T about him not to know him.

04-03-2009, 08:36 PM
This is like a soap opera whithout good dialogue. It's kinda giving me a headache. I think there needs to be a FWC charity boxing match where are officers must participate if they are challenged. This will help resolve some issues lol

04-03-2009, 10:51 PM
When this whole thing sarted with your post you said you would post the PIR, NOW you say you won't..... BECAUSE YOU HAVN'T SEEN THEM, and if you have they DON'T support your VIEWS. SO once again you are making yourself look like CRAP! As far as not knowing this officer that well, you say, you talk a loy of SH*T about him not to know him.Blow me. There's a small group of his followers that seem to believe his stories. He'll screw up AGAIN and it will be the last straw. By arguing with me on this forum you're helping to bring his issues out of the shadows. Thanks!

04-03-2009, 11:07 PM
HA HA, thats funny. Obviously I struck a nerve, and proved my point! And as far as the comment you made, your obviously GAY, NO way in H*LL, go cuddle up next to a manatee!

04-03-2009, 11:29 PM
I
This is like a soap opera whithout good dialogue. It's kinda giving me a headache. I think there needs to be a FWC charity boxing match where are officers must participate if they are challenged. This will help resolve some issues lol

That is an awsome idea. Of course we need to discuss what would hoppen to those who make statements and then refuse to come off the soap box to get their rear handed to them.

04-04-2009, 12:51 AM
I

That is an awsome idea. Of course we need to discuss what would hoppen to those who make statements and then refuse to come off the soap box to get their rear handed to them.Yeah, maybe we should meet at high noon. Or better yet, sundown. Shut up you stupid ignorant rednecks. You know little or nothing of criminal procedure, southern history, your own agency, or even what it's like to own your own home. Go back to your single wide. Move along new guy.

04-04-2009, 01:23 AM
Now Now, I think someone might be scared, they are just kidding about the boxing I promise I won't let any one HURT you. Just keep on hiding behind the computer and the worst that can happen to you is a stubbed finger, or maybe carple tunnel syndrom. As far as their free housing sounds like you are jealous. As far as I know they all live in houses not trailers and most of them are 3 or 4 bedrooms with 2/3 baths, some are furnished and have free satilite, So I bet your real jealous now. I have been in a few of the and they are real nice. Best of all they are all less than 100 dollars a month, so swollow that one!

04-04-2009, 02:48 AM
I

That is an awsome idea. Of course we need to discuss what would hoppen to those who make statements and then refuse to come off the soap box to get their rear handed to them.Yeah, maybe we should meet at high noon. Or better yet, sundown. Shut up you stupid ignorant rednecks. You know little or nothing of criminal procedure, southern history, your own agency, or even what it's like to own your own home. Go back to your single wide. Move along new guy.

Yeah lets meet ... and I notice that you dont mention meeting at midnight or sun up. That would indicate you work 9 to 5. That must be when all the good cases are made. (Seeing how I know nothing about anything.)
New Guy ???? That cracks me up. Now why dont you give me a history lesson. Or even one about the agency.

04-04-2009, 05:13 AM
I love stirring up you rednecks. In 20 years when you don't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of let's see how that free house works out. How about your pride? Do you like being in the pocket of that ranch owner who's land you live on. Ethics? Give me a break. "Oh game warden. Get your butt out there and find that trespasser on my land!" And the game warden says "Yes boss, I'll get right on it. If I do good will you let me take a deer this year?" Free doesn't always mean free.
Now if you live on state land, that's different. In that case the general public is he beneficiary of your work. Not just some landowner you become beholding to.

By the way. How many gun and light cases have been made in the last year? How many bait cases? Sure seems like a lot of man hours for so few cases.

04-04-2009, 10:10 AM
Well Lets see.
First we should be stopping the trespasser to start with... I mean it is agianst FL Law and we are State LEO as everyone likes to scream. Or is it your stance that its not important enough of a law to enforce?
Second so once again when called out you have to qualify yourself as to not offend ones living on state land. (so I am confused all in free houses are dumbrednecks or jsut ones that dont agree with you??)
Third answer one How many net hours go into each net case? Or Bank robbery? how about Murders? You dont judge good law enforcement by the number of cases you make..... but by the number of good cases.
Answer two.... perhaps less cases are being made because more people have been caught and it is just not worth it anymore to them. Or perhaps its because more of the employees with this agency dont give a shit or are scared of the darK?
But I am sure if violators start committing those violations where you do 208 or infront of you on the highway, then well those numbers would go up.

04-04-2009, 07:04 PM
First, will you please define a redneck for me? If a redneck is someone who hunt/fishes then there must be a lot of rednecks. Is it someone who likes the outdoors and the activities that are offered then there must be a lot of rednecks. Just because someone doesn't use the lingo you use, doesn't make them a redneck just makes them different from you!
Secondly, "a pot to piss in", You are not to SMART! When I lived in a free house, I maxed out my Defered Comp., I bought land and own my own house with minimal payment. I could have any toys I may want, all because of a free house. I know officers that live for free that have already bought their retirement homes/lands. So "a pot to piss in" I think once again you have no clue!

Third, being in the landowners pocket. Any landowner that needs are assistance we are there to help them out. Have you ever heard of "stakeholders". Not to terribly long ago we were required to go out and meet landowners and exchange info. and respond when they need assistance... ITS PART OF OUR JOB! You are never going to be happy and stay out of other peoples affairs and only worry about your own little world. I am sure you are just a MISERABLE PERSON in general!

04-05-2009, 12:08 AM
I forgot to mention earlier, you accused me of knowing history or about the agency. I have two books you might want to read "A Land Remembered" and "Everglades Lawman" I have read them cover to cover on more than one occasion. I doubt you have, But if you want to borrow them I will loan them to you, just let me know how to get them to you.

04-05-2009, 04:31 AM
I forgot to mention earlier, you accused me of knowing history or about the agency. I have two books you might want to read "A Land Remembered" and "Everglades Lawman" I have read them cover to cover on more than one occasion. I doubt you have, But if you want to borrow them I will loan them to you, just let me know how to get them to you.
Everglades Lawman does nothing more than glorify outlaws as something more than they really are. Criminals!

04-05-2009, 11:29 AM
Again you only speak to half the things brought up. And also agian you show your ignorance when you do speak.

04-05-2009, 03:56 PM
You just showed your true colors, you are the one that needs to leave/ be run off from this agency with beliefs/ views like that. I know a lot of thos guys in that book and all of them are VERY GOOD GUYS. They had a job to do and they did it VERY WELL. To make accusations that you know nothing about or people you don't know personally is how all of this got started. Any of those GUYS in that book were and will always be better at the job than you, you will never measure UP! Go do another job, because you don't need to be here!

04-05-2009, 04:07 PM
You just showed your true colors, you are the one that needs to leave/ be run off from this agency with beliefs/ views like that. I know a lot of thos guys in that book and all of them are VERY GOOD GUYS. They had a job to do and they did it VERY WELL. To make accusations that you know nothing about or people you don't know personally is how all of this got started. Any of those GUYS in that book were and will always be better at the job than you, you will never measure UP! Go do another job, because you don't need to be here!You are such an ignorant moron. I was speaking of the poachers, not the officers.

04-05-2009, 06:30 PM
You just showed your true colors, you are the one that needs to leave/ be run off from this agency with beliefs/ views like that. I know a lot of thos guys in that book and all of them are VERY GOOD GUYS. They had a job to do and they did it VERY WELL. To make accusations that you know nothing about or people you don't know personally is how all of this got started. Any of those GUYS in that book were and will always be better at the job than you, you will never measure UP! Go do another job, because you don't need to be here!You are such an ignorant moron. I was speaking of the poachers, not the officers.

Look name caller...... the book was about more law men then paochers.... and yet even the poachers were more of a man then you. You are just jealous of those officers because you dont have the dedication it takes to catch poachers of that caliber.
Wait I am wrong because you have already done all that out of the treestand you had in your patrol truck.... that made you better than the other officer who had one in his... because nobody accused you of hunting. I just hope to one day be blessed with the opportunity to piss in in your pot. Cause I aint gonna have one ... I am ignorant cause I dont agree with the brillant guest. If only I had worked the highway more then perhaps my neck would not be so red.
Please ole perfect non redneck one... tell me how I can get some smarts like you???????

04-05-2009, 06:56 PM
I am not a mind reader, as your past shows you come on here to B*tch about your fellow officer, and try to drag them through the mud. I have two degrees from a VERY GOOD college and I am working towards my masters, I doubt that you should cast so many stones, We all know what you were refering too. And with my two degrees, and you still call me a redneck. You are so judgemental of others, why don't you look in the mirror and judge yourself, or maybe you really don't like what you see!

04-06-2009, 05:18 AM
There's a good book that all officers should read about the history of this agency. I believe it's called On the Wild Side and it's written by a former GFC officer that tragically died quite a few years ago. His name was Tony I believe. He worked for many years up here in north Florida and the book is great!

04-06-2009, 11:30 AM
Guys, we get it.

You should meet and talk out your problems in person; it is easy to make such vehement comments and degrading statements to one another over the internet. There is an obvious point of contention about an FWC Officer but you have attacked every aspect of each other’s intelligence, work ethic, social groups, and a myriad of other personal issues. I understand that one debater supports the officer (continue to be his friend and ignore what people who do not know him or the situation say), while the other debater does not care for the officer (you do not have to justify why you dislike like the officer, his work ethics, or what he does, you just don’t like him, period).

Nothing either of you say will change what the other thinks, let's move on.

rickjames
04-06-2009, 01:25 PM
There's a good book that all officers should read about the history of this agency. I believe it's called On the Wild Side and it's written by a former GFC officer that tragically died quite a few years ago. His name was Tony I believe. He worked for many years up here in north Florida and the book is great!

Give me more info on the book as I would like to read it.I googled it and could not find anything.

04-06-2009, 03:26 PM

Give me more info on the book as I would like to read it.I googled it and could not find anything. I read the book right after being hired so it's been a while. Ask around in the panhandle. There are some officers that used to work with Tony that have or know how to get copies of the book. I'll try to find mine and give you the ISBN#.

04-06-2009, 08:46 PM
Guys, we get it.

You should meet and talk out your problems in person; it is easy to make such vehement comments and degrading statements to one another over the internet. There is an obvious point of contention about an FWC Officer but you have attacked every aspect of each other’s intelligence, work ethic, social groups, and a myriad of other personal issues. I understand that one debater supports the officer (continue to be his friend and ignore what people who do not know him or the situation say), while the other debater does not care for the officer (you do not have to justify why you dislike like the officer, his work ethics, or what he does, you just don’t like him, period).

Nothing either of you say will change what the other thinks, let's move on.

Amen...Enough already :shock:

04-07-2009, 01:37 AM
OK Ladies! Why don't you take this cat fight somewhere less public. You are embarrassing the rest of us.

rickjames
04-07-2009, 01:50 AM
Dont end this thread until I get the info I need to find this book that was mentioned

04-07-2009, 02:51 AM
I am DONE, I was just backing a fellow officer and a friend from personal attacks that he was unaware of. Hopefully there will be NO further attacks, and I won't get "fired up again"!

04-07-2009, 05:21 AM
Hey man, I appreciate you standing up for a brother in law enforcement. Nobody likes everyone they work with but we are all on the same team, the FWC.

04-07-2009, 06:31 AM
A mere friend will agree with you, but a real friend will argue.

Russian Proverb

04-07-2009, 04:50 PM
Okay, I'll back off him. I will get more info. on the book for you though.