PDA

View Full Version : Questionable Tactics

11-29-2008, 06:31 AM
I was travelling west on Miramar Parkway about 10:30 at night crossing Dykes road. It is possible I may have been exceeding the speed limit. Two officers were sitting side by side in thier cruisers in the median and the one who was facing me possibly had a radar gun and and decided he would shine the cruisers spotlight directly at me which caused me to not be able to see for a few seconds which could of caused an accident. I am assuming the reason for him shining the spotlight directly in my eyes is that he wanted me to slow down. Now before some smart a$$ says well then would you rather have the speeding ticket I would suggest if the officers wanted to give a much appreciated warning to slow down maybe they can do it in another way like hitting the blue and red lights or something. I just dont think that shining that bright light in a drivers eyes when it is dark out is a good idea.

11-29-2008, 07:43 PM
shut up you dont like go live in miami gardens

11-29-2008, 09:58 PM
Next time an officer flashes you with their spotlight, drop your top and flash em back! A little T&A goes a long way around here! :devil:

12-01-2008, 03:46 AM
Are part of the "trash" emanating from Miami-Dade County whom have moved into the westside? West Miramar used to be nice to live in, now its full of "Juan's, Leroy's and Pepe's".

01-14-2009, 07:54 AM
Who want's some C and B?