PDA

View Full Version : Degree

11-27-2008, 08:32 PM
I jus wont to say that officer need to get a degree. Why you be so lazy and not want to attend college and get you degree. We have too many uneducated officers in this department. I going to join with the NAACP an get the ball rolling on starting on a program to make it necessary to have a degree. If you do not have a degree then you needs to go. I agree with the current policy. Dont get mad just get you degree. I has mine.

11-28-2008, 12:39 AM
That my friends speaks volume in itself. Deez Nuts most defninitley holds and has paid for a Masters Degree as som many others in this Agency. To include the Asian Sensation, Marmaduke, and countless others who couldn't complete a sentence if they tried.

Good example of what a Masters Degree does for someone. Nice!!!

11-28-2008, 09:44 AM
Let's not all get caught up in the multiple personalities that make up screen name Weezlenuts ! Some days we get Sgt.Obama ,and sometimes he comes over As the Haitian Traffic Boy! All I can say is for a couple of self proclaimed educated brothas, have heard their radio transmissions! Holy S#!T Can anybody say " 911 Ebonic language line Please!" True that Dawgs!

11-29-2008, 09:43 PM
Do I Really Sound Like That?

I jus wont to say that officer need to get a degree. Why you be so lazy and not want to attend college and get you degree. We have too many uneducated officers in this department. I going to join with the NAACP an get the ball rolling on starting on a program to make it necessary to have a degree. If you do not have a degree then you needs to go. I agree with the current policy. Dont get mad just get you degree. I has mine.

12-02-2008, 09:09 PM
Hey 40call666 I am not going to put you on wax. However, it goes to show that you have a problem with indivuduals who are not alike of you. Do all of us a favor and learned the concepts of Ebonics and the purpose of it differences: Donot down play Ebonics-it is the way of the urban culture. I love you MAN!!! Keep it Real...Tell the orginal 40.cal that we need to talk.

Let's not all get caught up in the multiple personalities that make up screen name Weezlenuts ! Some days we get Sgt.Obama ,and sometimes he comes over As the Haitian Traffic Boy! All I can say is for a couple of self proclaimed educated brothas, have heard their radio transmissions! Holy S#!T Can anybody say " 911 Ebonic language line Please!" True that Dawgs!

12-08-2008, 02:06 AM
I don't know why people cannot associate a college degree with career advancement in law enforcement. In order to reach high rank within the military people need at least a bachelor's degree, and law enforcement is a para-military organization.

12-08-2008, 05:10 AM
It discusses me when there are officers serving in the Fort Myers Police Department that continues to downgrade their fellow officers. I wonder were all my tax dollars going to? Now, I don’t know who 40cal_666 is referring to as Sgt. Obama, but I do believe they it may be referring to a black supervisor: I'm going to have to think that .40cal_666 is a dumb arse that grew up in the shrubs of Alva- picking Alligators' boogers. .40cal_666! try learning the fundamental of speech impediment. Even Sylvester’s the cat vernacular makes a whole lot of sense when he gets excited.. Opps! I guess speaking in slow country drawl is acceptable over FMPD’s channel, huh? Before making jokes about Ebonics and other cultures' lingos-think about the lingo that your father said to your mother when she refuses his bored and undated sexual advancements: “B-#@h, Get-ER_Done!”

12-09-2008, 04:44 AM
So many of you are complaining about officer’s with degree’s vs. officer’s with high school educations! (Who’s smarter and who’s a better cop) Who actually cares, if an officer wants to move up in your organization he or she should go out and get a degree. If a degree can be bought from one of the local colleges then go out and buy one, the city pays for it anyhow!!!!!!!!!! For all of the complainers that continue to complain about officer’s with degrees go ahead and watch them pass you by. That's just how it is!!!!!!!!!