PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving

11-27-2008, 05:52 PM
Sadly, this Thanksgiving our thoughts are with former LCSO Captain Ed Stone, who has died. Ed devoted his career and most of his adult life to the agency. His passing marks a new height for the destruction Mike Scott and Charlie Ferrante have inflicted since coming into power. They told Ed he would be immediately demoted to lieutenant and then forced to leave if he did not do so on his own. He left reluctantly and with a heavy heart. He became a recluse, grew ill, refused treatment and died.

Mike and Charlie, the pain and suffering you have inflicted on others is immeasurable. You have robbed dedicated agency members of their livelihoods, their their dignity, their good standing in the community and their ability to help their children with college. As you sit down to your Thanksgiving feast with your families, remember the families of those whose careers you have ruined, either by forcing them out as you did to Ed or by firing them based on fabricated charges. And no, I’m not referring to agency members who violated law or policy. I’m talking about the people you systematically targeted and destroyed. You know who they are.

Rest in peace, Ed.

12-01-2008, 05:18 AM
Why do you all work for an elected sheriff? This is why you have to deal with the dirty political games and whatnot. You should have your union (I don't know if you guys are PBA or FOP) demand the county change the sheriff position to a chief or director position that is appointed not elected. Police work is no place for politics. The citizen suffers because of all the games and b.s. This is craziness what I read here. whats crazier still is that you put up with it. Does anyone ever catch a blanket party in the locker room, or in the street? do these rats even get spoken to? They should be made pariahs that walk through the hallways without being acknowledged. don't even nod your head at these jerks. Turn your backs to them and let them live lonley for there sins!

12-01-2008, 06:58 PM
.... and I approve of this message!

12-01-2008, 11:35 PM
sadly enough Chief Charlie and his trusty brother are from a union state. I think Charlee use to work for the city of New york before.