PDA

View Full Version : What makes a "Seasoned veteran"?

11-27-2008, 11:56 AM
A year and a half apparently!!!
That amount of time on the mean streets of Pembroke Pines ("The best city to raise a child") makes you thee most knowledgeable in fighting crime and disrupting gang activity.
You new fellow officers don't need to fall into this shoddy way of doing this so-called safe and proactive police work. Looking back now, I see that most of the people chosen to teach me in the academy, the so-called "right" way of doing things, probably wasn't the safest way. But what I've seen, and what you are soon to see, we promote a hazardous working environment. It was somewhat bad when I started. I can only say that it has progressively gotten worse over the years.
Before you're hired with our agency, make sure your wives or husbands read this message. The entire administration and certain members of city hall are fully aware of a certain future lawsuit. They have been warned time and time again by fellow officers. Do they care? Apparently not!!! What I and everyone else in the department have been trained on (quarterly), I certainly do not see being done by certain people. Forget about saying anything about it. Your comments will either get brushed aside, or you get reprimanded for making disparaging remarks against a newly formed unit that makes a teflon officer look good.
Just remember the saying " Birds of a feather, flock together". New guys and gals stick together. Real cops stick with real cops. Cowards will always be yellow bellies that only look out for themselves and their pensions.

11-29-2008, 02:16 AM
What makes a "Seasoned veteran"? A little salt and pepper and a dash of tabasco if you ask me...

12-04-2008, 12:14 PM
http://cbs4.com/holidays/malls.shooting ... 79179.html (http://cbs4.com/holidays/malls.shootings.mall.2.879179.html)

12-04-2008, 12:20 PM
http://cbs4.com/holidays/malls.shooting ... 79179.html (http://cbs4.com/holidays/malls.shootings.mall.2.879179.html)

12-04-2008, 12:38 PM
Nice to see how this website works. Cut and paste a website, and certain numbers or letters are left off so it never works.
Just type"CBS4 Miami", click and enter "South Florida Malls A Convenient Place For Thieves" in the search bar.
Little do the tax payers know that this very unit screws them in response time. And that's from tax paid Police Officers. The amount of officers on road patrol has been decreased, causing overtime to be paid to other officers (usually senior officers which make more money). On top of that, "zero tolerance" means every single person is arrested whether they have a seed or leaf of marijuana in their vehicle. That tiny piece of evidence (which is a good portion of the cases, but absolutely not all) will now get the officer numerous hours in court time.
Thanks for spending my tax dollars wisely.
I also thank you for letting CBS4 show your "undercover" vehicles on tv. Now I know what and who to look for.

12-06-2008, 01:41 AM
Nice hairdo canoe head.

12-08-2008, 05:43 PM
I'd say if you want seasoned, throw in some sazon seasoning with a touch of salt.

12-08-2008, 07:10 PM
That amount of time on the mean streets of Pembroke Pines ("The best city to raise a child") makes you thee most knowledgeable in fighting crime and disrupting gang activity.
You new fellow officers don't need to fall into this shoddy way of doing this so-called safe and proactive police work. Looking back now, I see that most of the people chosen to teach me in the academy, the so-called "right" way of doing things, probably wasn't the safest way. But what I've seen, and what you are soon to see, we promote a hazardous working environment. It was somewhat bad when I started. I can only say that it has progressively gotten worse over the years.
Before you're hired with our agency, make sure your wives or husbands read this message. The entire administration and certain members of city hall are fully aware of a certain future lawsuit. They have been warned time and time again by fellow officers. Do they care? Apparently not!!! What I and everyone else in the department have been trained on (quarterly), I certainly do not see being done by certain people. Forget about saying anything about it. Your comments will either get brushed aside, or you get reprimanded for making disparaging remarks against a newly formed unit that makes a teflon officer look good.
Just remember the saying " Birds of a feather, flock together". New guys and gals stick together. Real cops stick with real cops. Cowards will always be yellow bellies that only look out for themselves and their pensions.

Real good cops don't worry about their pension?? I can think of a few good cops who also had a good pension, and a few who will soon. What is this delusional babble about anyway? Just curious. You can't name one good cop with a good pension?

12-20-2008, 06:53 AM
Being able to tame a ferrett makes one a seasoned veteran. Just ask her... :snicker:

12-20-2008, 12:28 PM
Being able to tame a ferrett makes one a seasoned veteran. Just ask her... :snicker:

A ferret or a mongoose? Ferrets are fairly docile. Mongoose generally aren't Chance Ransom can tame both.

12-23-2008, 07:13 PM
I dont think even Chance Ranson could tame THIS ferrett! I mean this thing is outta control!! :shock:

12-26-2008, 07:53 AM
I dont think even Chance Ranson could tame THIS ferrett! I mean this thing is outta control!! :shock:

Did anyone have the chance (not Ransom) to hear the tapes of the recent shooting? I heard it seemed like the carnies at 1800 north Flamingo took control of our radios. Beeker was screaming on the radio so loud that absolutley no one could understand this particular officer, and a certain member from higher up requested the papa unit numerous times even though the sole offender was already in custody. You higher ups and screamers need to understand exactly what Gort meant in his e-mail. STFU!!!!
Both of you groups do not need to be asking retarded questions OR tying up the radio waves for the people on scene. What is so hard to understand about that? If the dispatcher raises "A-11 and A-12" don't interrupt until the air is free. Chances are, you're only gonna interfere with the other two's transmission. STFU until the other two or three (usually the Sergeant) responds. What I normally hear is two or three units keying up at once with a response by dispatch "multiple units responding". If you're not spoken to, STFU.
Another problem I see is when officers switch from bravo channel to main. Wait until you hear the air is free (or someone is 51 40) before you get on. It may very well be quiet, but it may also be 10-3 because someone is on a felony traffic stop. Who the hell is training these people?
Please tell me if I'm wrong. I can accept your criticism.

12-26-2008, 02:57 PM
Who is Beeker?

12-26-2008, 07:48 PM
Who is Beeker?

A.k.a. the ferret

12-27-2008, 01:22 PM
I thought her name was Shebacca?! :?

12-27-2008, 02:16 PM
OK, I get the Shebacca reference, but why "the ferret"?

12-28-2008, 04:49 PM
I'll put it this way. It's what you CAN'T see that you should be scared of, if you get my drift..... :wink:

12-28-2008, 07:22 PM
Einhorn? Ray Finkle? Am I on the right path?

12-29-2008, 07:03 AM
Someone please tell her to stop posting e-mails. When did detail postings become her craigslist. Also, tell her to stop tying the radio up on 33 calls.

12-30-2008, 12:58 AM
How long did she spend at Davie? Isn't time for her to move on to another agency yet? I think we can probably con Miramar into taking her, the same way that Davie bamboozled us. They really pulled the wool over our eyes. I wish I could have heard the conversation between our background department and theirs, when she was hired.

12-30-2008, 09:17 AM
I just got done watching one of the greatest movies of our time (Platoon). This movie relates to police work (in general) like no other movie I've seen. All the officers (grunts) do the work. "Short timers" scam their way outta $hit. And the higher ups (like Lt Wolfe)think they run the show when the shizzat hits the fan.
It's funny how most of the higher ups believe they're not only in control, but also the only way our agency can function. I've got news for you boys!!!! Yup!! I said boys. Our agency functions 99% of the time without you or your so-called "higher educations". We all know you come in to work (at some point to make a presence) only to disappear for the rest of the day. Your only debates and dilemmas are "So where are we gonna eat today", or "How should I redo my house?".
All these wannabe hard core leaders are nothing more than a pu$$y Lt Wolfe.
It's not all of you, but you know who I'm referring to.
I'm just a pee-on who hates criminals. Always has and always will. People like you cause me to aim my sights of anger in the wrong direction. You can thank yourselves for that.

01-14-2009, 09:57 AM
In the days when our dads served it was no back up and a revolver vrs. 2-3 guntoteing winos in the woods leaving a motorcycles gang shack on us27 middle of no where aftering dumping a cartel members body and visiting the old lady. How do you half fags compare, (not at all) ? Shooting a guy down with a whole swat team from cover with a full auto gun ha ha ha

01-14-2009, 10:04 AM

Real good cops don't worry about their pension?? I can think of a few good cops who also had a good pension, and a few who will soon. What is this delusional babble about anyway? Just curious. You can't name one good cop with a good pension?

V.FALZONE Put more people in for life or near it than you could imagine.

01-15-2009, 05:54 PM
In the days when our dads served it was no back up and a revolver vrs. 2-3 guntoteing winos in the woods leaving a motorcycles gang shack on us27 middle of no where aftering dumping a cartel members body and visiting the old lady. How do you half fags compare, (not at all) ? Shooting a guy down with a whole swat team from cover with a full auto gun ha ha ha
Let me guess.... You're bald, have some rank, can't spell, and speak in sentence fragments.....
I can only think of one person.

01-17-2009, 03:09 PM
A "Seasoned Veteran" of this deparment is an officer that when confronted with his own screw up goes the extra mile to screw others.
What's with the recent the card swipe requests.

01-17-2009, 08:18 PM
Card Swipes, what are you talking about?

01-18-2009, 03:59 PM
Ask RA

01-19-2009, 12:37 AM

Is that you charlie? I'm sorry but anyone in Pines who ever carried a revolver was their own choice, we had Colt .45's back then...and the bikers knew we would use them. Rumor has it some carried some other nice equipment too, unofficially.
J.