PDA

View Full Version : k9 yerk

11-26-2008, 03:37 PM
Anyone know what happen to K9 Yerk? or Sgt Crawford?

11-26-2008, 07:38 PM
Yerk is yet another victim in the terror reign of T. Jelly. It is amazing how someone can be placed as a trainer of K-9 when he has no credentials to do so. If he could train then maybe his dog wouldn’t be as bad as it is. I guess that could also be attributed to beating his dog.

Since Yerk is now in an AI, the information cannot be talked about. But once it is over everyone will know about what happened and how he was treated by the wonder twins. If Scott knows what is going on he is just as bad as Frick and Frack.

Stay turned for more info.

P.S. Watch yourself around jelly, always remember it isn’t what you know, it is who you know.

11-26-2008, 08:33 PM
I agree about jelly. Looks like yerks gone.

11-27-2008, 01:35 AM
Jellybelly is just misunderstood. It isn’t his fault he is so short that his dog looks him in the eye. He has to act tough with his wife around other people at parties because we all no she straps it on at home.

He couldn’t carry a real K-9 Deputies water dish for a real dog if he had to. You can pretend that you are the trainer all you want; you couldn’t train a dog to crap right let alone try and teach these guys anything. The only reason the dogs are any good is because of the last trainer. With jellybelly in charge they will be useless before you know it.

11-27-2008, 03:14 PM
Jelly dosent take his dog out of his car, every call he has excuses to not run him. Has Jelly ever found anyone or tracked anyone, not that I have seen.He was running with that girl in south now shes with a another k9 guy.

11-29-2008, 06:20 PM
well Yerk is gone whats the story?

11-30-2008, 12:15 AM
What is going on in k-9 ? Whats the plot ?

11-30-2008, 12:19 AM
Have any of you had the balls to tell Jelly how you feel to his face? Or does the fact that you can hide behind your keyboards give you the balls.

11-30-2008, 03:14 PM
It is disheartening to see the "broterhood" at its best again. It's really difficult to be proud of being part of the LCSO family when crap slinging like this goes on! Have any of you creative minded conspiracy theorists bothered to wait and get the facts about Yerk before casting judgement? Could it be possible that Yerk is responsible for his own fate? Does anyone accept responsibility for themselves anymore? I really can't wait to see the real reason Yerk is in an IA and I hope its legitimate so you cowards have to eat your words. I can't believe how much power Jelly and More have, oooohhhh, I'm shuttering with fear! You people need to get lives, start thinking for yourselves and stop feeding into the Jr. High gossip.

11-30-2008, 10:49 PM
Have any of you had the balls to tell Jelly how you feel to his face? Or does the fact that you can hide behind your keyboards give you the balls.

I would, but I have a bad back and can't bend over that far. What would he do anyways? I'm not a woman so he wouldn't hit me. :devil:

11-30-2008, 10:51 PM
It is disheartening to see the "broterhood" at its best again. It's really difficult to be proud of being part of the LCSO family when crap slinging like this goes on! Have any of you creative minded conspiracy theorists bothered to wait and get the facts about Yerk before casting judgement? Could it be possible that Yerk is responsible for his own fate? Does anyone accept responsibility for themselves anymore? I really can't wait to see the real reason Yerk is in an IA and I hope its legitimate so you cowards have to eat your words. I can't believe how much power Jelly and More have, oooohhhh, I'm shuttering with fear! You people need to get lives, start thinking for yourselves and stop feeding into the Jr. High gossip.

Here are the facts,

Jelly has no credentials to be the trainer yet he is. He has been in K-9 for what 2-3 years?
Jelly had a complaint filed against him for beating his dog, which by the way would get any other civilian thrown in jail, the first complaint was covered up by his Lt. and the female IA Lt, both friend of Jelly. (there was another complaint filed about something happeing at a Halloween party, but... you guessed it, it was covered up)
PETA was called about the incident and they filed a complaint, an IA was opened against Jelly. Amazingly enough his female IA Lt. friend is investigating it.
Yerk was called as a witness against Jelly, considering Yerk was the one who saved Jelly's dog from getting beat more.
IA said Yerk was not telling the truth, put him on admin leave pending an IA investigation. Kind of funny if you think about it. Yerk is put on admin leave for supposedly being untruthful, while the dog beating sorry excuse for a security guard Jelly keeps his dog while going through his IA.

Anymore questions? I would say talk to anyone of the K-9 deputies that are left, but I am sure they are running for cover so they are not the next ones on the chopping block. Can't really blame them since this is 2 K-9s in as many months.

11-30-2008, 11:28 PM
The truth shall set you free, click here
http://spongedom.blogspot.com/2007/05/leave-your-comments-here.html

12-01-2008, 12:02 AM
Hold the jelly, where did you get your facts? You keep repeating that a complaint was filed, when did just making a complaint make something fact??? Sounds to me like there is a Frick and Frack involved here. You state everything against Jelly as if it is gospel and yet you state that Yerk was placed on admin. leave for "supposedly" being untruthful. I would think there has to be some validity to the claims against Yerk for the IA investigators to have placed him on leave. People in K9 say the last deputy got fired for being a liar, how in the hell can you possibly put that on Jelly? Hold the Jelly, I think there is more to this story......... and I smell a rat.

12-02-2008, 12:01 AM
[quote="Brotherhood?":dzkm0ejb]It is disheartening to see the "broterhood" at its best again. It's really difficult to be proud of being part of the LCSO family when crap slinging like this goes on! Have any of you creative minded conspiracy theorists bothered to wait and get the facts about Yerk before casting judgement? Could it be possible that Yerk is responsible for his own fate? Does anyone accept responsibility for themselves anymore? I really can't wait to see the real reason Yerk is in an IA and I hope its legitimate so you cowards have to eat your words. I can't believe how much power Jelly and More have, oooohhhh, I'm shuttering with fear! You people need to get lives, start thinking for yourselves and stop feeding into the Jr. High gossip.

Here are the facts,

Jelly has no credentials to be the trainer yet he is. He has been in K-9 for what 2-3 years?
Jelly had a complaint filed against him for beating his dog, which by the way would get any other civilian thrown in jail, the first complaint was covered up by his Lt. and the female IA Lt, both friend of Jelly. (there was another complaint filed about something happeing at a Halloween party, but... you guessed it, it was covered up)
PETA was called about the incident and they filed a complaint, an IA was opened against Jelly. Amazingly enough his female IA Lt. friend is investigating it.
Yerk was called as a witness against Jelly, considering Yerk was the one who saved Jelly's dog from getting beat more.
IA said Yerk was not telling the truth, put him on admin leave pending an IA investigation. Kind of funny if you think about it. Yerk is put on admin leave for supposedly being untruthful, while the dog beating sorry excuse for a security guard Jelly keeps his dog while going through his IA.

Anymore questions? I would say talk to anyone of the K-9 deputies that are left, but I am sure they are running for cover so they are not the next ones on the chopping block. Can't really blame them since this is 2 K-9s in as many months.[/quote:dzkm0ejb]

OK here are the REAL facts about Deputy Jason Yerk:
1. He LIED TO HIS LIEUTENANT, HIS CAPTAIN AND FINALLY TO IA.
2. He knew he had to resign or get fired for lying.
3. I seriously doubt the female Lt.(Reardon) in IA would not cover for Jelly, she sure has not covered for anyone else she has had to investigate.
Or is it all just a conspiracy?

12-02-2008, 07:03 PM
OK here are the REAL facts about Deputy Jason Yerk:
1. He LIED TO HIS LIEUTENANT, HIS CAPTAIN AND FINALLY TO IA.
2. He knew he had to resign or get fired for lying.
3. I seriously doubt the female Lt.(Reardon) in IA would not cover for Jelly, she sure has not covered for anyone else she has had to investigate.
Or is it all just a conspiracy?

Reread number 3 again, are you saying she would cover up?

12-03-2008, 12:48 AM
K9 Yerk
lied twice and got cought and quit his job he knows what he did and he new how much trouble he would be in he was going to lose his job for causing all the trouble he did sounds like a jelous little boy to me
oh i dident get the job so boo hoo what can i do

12-03-2008, 02:16 AM
Anyone know what happen to K9 Yerk? or Sgt Crawford?
Have any of you seen the liquor stores up and down Palm Beach? I hear that sometimes in this line of work the spouse kicks out the other one. Then years ago there was a stick man of a Sergeant who abused sick time and that could cause you to get fired.

12-03-2008, 03:25 AM
So what happened with Lt. More the other night. I heard that he was in a little trouble up at the Buddha bar and called his pal Jelly to help him out. Once Jelly called in cavalry the lot was cleared and when it was safe for More to leave he was shuffled in the back of a car and driven home. I guess one hand washed off the other in this system. Judging by some of the postings it seems as though a nerve was struck with Jelly. Don't worry your time will come and you will be cast aside just like all those before you.

12-03-2008, 12:43 PM
So what happened with Lt. More the other night. I heard that he was in a little trouble up at the Buddha bar and called his pal Jelly to help him out. Once Jelly called in cavalry the lot was cleared and when it was safe for More to leave he was shuffled in the back of a car and driven home. I guess one hand washed off the other in this system. Judging by some of the postings it seems as though a nerve was struck with Jelly. Don't worry your time will come and you will be cast aside just like all those before you.

isent that what Brotherhood is about?
you go Jelly

12-03-2008, 01:20 PM
To whom it may concern,

This will be the only time that I bother addressing the issues on this wonderfull little web-site that you few people love so much because it gives you the opportunity to speek your cowardly minds without anyone knowing who you are. I find it funny to think that some of you believe as if it were me that was after Yerk, as if it were me that filed a complaint against Yerk, as if it were me that was a RAT, as if it were me that made up a BS story in an attempt to take Yerks livelyhood away from him. When in fact it was Yerk yes you Yerk who did the above to me for unknown reasons. Afterall Jason it was you that came to me 2 weeks ago and made sure that I understood that we were friends, all the while knowing that you had already contacted PETA on October 21 along with your partner in crime Quintana. Yes, ladies and gentlemen Yerk called PETA and made a complaint against me that could have not only made me lose my dog and career but thrown me in jail. However, I wonder if any of you know that the dates and times that these supposed crimes took place were over a year ago. So I ask the question if Yerk was so concerned with protecting my dog why did he wait until a year later to report my suspected actions to PETA? I can only begin to assume why, but I wonder if it had anything to do with the fact that Jason could not pass his physical fitness exam and felt threatened that he may lose his dog for being out of shape. Of course that is just one theory and I don't feel that there is a need to go into all the others'. However I suppose I do owe Jason a Thank you, afterall it was him who did state to IA that if he saw a civilian on the side of the road doing the same thing to a dog that he accused me of doing to my dog that he would NOT arrest that person. So in a way he helped clear up the fact that I was not guilty of a third degree felony. Although Jason's entire story was fabricated for the most part. It still would be interesting to know why Jason waited over a year to tell PETA, and why PETA he never reported it to any of my 5 Sgt's. You all must be thinking well he didn't report it to my supervisors because of Lt. More. Well people there went that excuse seems how Lt. More has only been in charge of the unit for 2 months. Bottom line is that Jason and Will took it upon themselves to try and end my career out of jealousy and vindictiveness, and it backfired on them. Jason big deal all you had to do is run the mile and a half in 14 minutes and 28 seconds. So what that you failed the first time you would have passed the second time and I even offered my help to make sure that you did pass. None of this had to have happened and you would still be working with us if you hadn't made up a story and lied. You have no one else to blame but yourself it is time that you start acting like a man.
I would also like to think that all of the negative posts done this far about me have not been from any current deputies with LCSO. The reason for my thinking is that despite all of our short comings I would like to believe that my fellow brother in green all have honor and integrity and would surely seek out all of the facts before passing judgement. And furthermore would never wish ill will upon me because I am sure that all of you have families to support during these trying times and would not find it wonderfull for me to lose the ability to support mine. I certainly would not and do not wish any ill will against any of my fellow officer's despite what you think of me. Afterall when it does hit the fan on the job I will be there doing everything in my power to ensure that you go home to your families that day, and I would hope that you would do the same for me. With that being said I am sure that all of the negative posts are coming from Yerk and Quintana. Even Yerks buddies and you know who you are, now understand that their own friend lied to them about what he really did.
And just to clear up one more point I am NOT in charge of training the dogs. My Sgt is, I simply carry out his instructions as an assistant trainer. It will take me up to 5 years before I have gained enough knowledge about training dogs to take a dog on my own and train it from start to finish. I think you would agree we all have to start somewhere and at some time. You can't become a Doctor until you go to school. Oh and no I don't believe that I have several friends and I do know that not everyone likes me and I am perfectly fine with that.
Well I have stated my peace and will not attempt this again if any of you would like to come forward and talk to me face to face I welcome it. If not please continue to feel free and hide your identity, for I to find this very entertaining and yes it does boost my EGO, "FOR THOSE WHO FEAR ME, HATE ME".

Jason and Will and more so Jason you got what you deserved and look at the bright side you can now continue to allow yourself to grow larger and continue to have those lovely large love handles that your partner loves so much, for the fact is you no longer have to worry about passing a physical fitness test.

To my fellow brothers I wish you nothing but the best. BE SAFE

12-03-2008, 05:42 PM
There you go deflecting again jellybelly, if you are only going to post some parts of the interview then I guess it would look bad for Yerk. Why not post the rest of the story about a civilian hitting, or should I say beating his dog? It is amazing long it has taken you to compile your side of the story. Did you get help doing it? The fact is, if your are not a trainer then why do you threaten people about taking their dogs? Who are you to tell anybody what to do with their dog? Considering yours is broke, does the phrase “that dog won’t hunt” many anything to you? It isn’t just K-9 that doesn’t like you there are many MANY more deputies that think you re a sad little man and cringe at the thought of you showing up to do anything. Knowing you won’t take your dog out of the car and if it does come out it can’t find anything anyway. Does he bite yet?
As far as your lively hood dealing with your family, does that include any other indiscretions you might have? Maybe we could sit have a drink smoke a CIGAR and talk about it, but alas I don’t think you would do that.
Deflecting by saying Yerk wasn’t going to pass the physical requirements is a joke, do you even really believe the trash that comes out of your pie hole? How long do you all have before you have to pass it? I suppose though, since Yerk doesn’t have a short mans complex, napoleon syndrome, puff out my chest so I can look big attitude, you would think that. As for his partner, at least he is happy with his. Are you with yours? Jealous maybe, maybe just a little?
You can lie to yourself enough about what happened and what is going on and maybe you will even start to believe it, but deep down inside that little tiny heart of yours you know the truth. Yes the truth will come out and certain people will be vindicated. If it was just Will and Yerk then why are most K-9 deputies to man wanting to leave the unit? I am sure these two will not be the last to go.
Bravo though on trying to make people fell sorry for you, you almost pulled it off. I was believing it until I remembered who you really are and how people really feel about you.

As for boosting your ego because, "FOR THOSE WHO FEAR ME, HATE ME"., we don’t fear you, we pity you. It is kind of like watching a train wreck, we just can’t look away.

12-03-2008, 08:12 PM
Yerk you're a lame A$$ P.O.S. nobody likes a snitch.....

12-03-2008, 08:38 PM
Thank you jelly for setting the record stright i had some questions but after reading all the posts it has become very clear as to what went on
i am sure it is alot differnt training a k9 then a shih tzu to listen to comands

i am sure it has become clear to all that yerk has quit his job do to fear of being fired for filling false reports and then lying about it more then once

Good luck to you jelly and thanks for the great job you do

I pity you yerk for being a slime ball and a worthless human , cleaning camodes sounds like a good next job for you may you advance in all your crap

12-03-2008, 08:57 PM
HOW LOW CAN YOU GO YERK?

12-03-2008, 09:13 PM
:evil: To the dynamic duo, Quintana and Yerk, in case you were to stupid to realize I meant you two. I'm sure it has been you two writing all of this crap or its someone in your circle that is stupid enough to believe your B.S. Anyone reading this with a shred of common sense can put two and two together. There will be no vindication for you, its very clear what happened here. Quintana the whiny ass liar gets fired now he's disgruntled because its everybody elses fault gets together with lazy ass Yerk, um, how many apps has your dog had, thats right, you know your stats and your pissed cause Jelly gets a shot at assistant traier because he has only put in as many years as you have and your are jealous. Dumbass , its his job to tell you what to do with your dog and you couldn't handle it cause you knew you were pegged as a lazy handler. You felt threated becuase your're an insecure douchebag. So you two get together and call PETA about an incident that you were so worried about that it took you a year to got outside the department to comlain about. Yerk quit trying to act like a f'ing saint your motivation in all of this had nothing to do with saving a dog from getting its a$$ beat or you would have said something about it to PETA a year ago and saved the dog from suffering for a whole year. Yeah, your story sounds that stupid! It is obvious that you and Will filed your "complaint" with one intention, to **** Jelly over. Glad you are gone now we can work with two less lying rats. So it looks like Jelly is losing in the race for popularity who gives a shit if people don't like Jelly, how many times are you going to say it. You sound like a bunch of whiny *****es. Jelly doesn't give a shit if you like him. About family real cops don't bash another mans family, oh that right your not cops anymore. So man up, accept responsibility and quit wasting your time on this website, shouldn't you be updating your resume? You've got some job hunting to do. good ridens. :evil:

12-03-2008, 09:58 PM
Why would Yerk lie? He did nothing wrong, he was supposedly a witness during jellybelly’s IA. If during or before the interview they thought Yerk was going to then be the subject of his own investigation, he should have been afforded rights that he was not. What else is new though with our rat squad, they violate the officer’s bill of rights almost on a daily basis. Lt. Reardon called PETA and told them that none of the Deputies wanted to come forward and give evidence into the allegations and that the IA was going to be unfounded. What’s wrong with this you ask? How abut the fact that she called PETA on Monday and did not interview the deputies until the following Wednesday? Why doesn’t she have an IA pending for being untruthful?

It comes down to this, our department is in turmoil, we have Lieutenants that have been demoted to Deputies for doing things that they could have had criminal charges filed against them. We place a K-9 Deputy on Admin leave while we investigate whether he may or may not have been truthful, yet the subject of the original investigation continues to work. Remember the charge was from PETA and it was for beating his dog. So why does he still get to work and keep his dog and Yerk has his dog taken from him?

12-03-2008, 10:19 PM
:evil: So you two get together and call PETA about an incident that you were so worried about that it took you a year to got outside the department to comlain about. Yerk quit trying to act like a f'ing saint your motivation in all of this had nothing to do with saving a dog from getting its a$$ beat or you would have said something about it to PETA a year ago and saved the dog from suffering for a whole year.

Apparently the incident was reported but IA wouldn't do anything about it so they went outside the agency. See our rat squad won't police everybody, only those who do the right thing. :(

There you go again jellybelly admitting your dog was getting his ass beat and was suffering for a year. :roll:

You are incredible, when I grow up I want to be like you, oh wait I can't.... I have morales and don't like hitting defenseless animals or women. :oops:

12-03-2008, 10:56 PM
First off, I am happy to say Im not jellybelly. Secondly if your gonna quote me, read it and comprehend it. Its called sarcasim. Why wont you set the record straight if your gonna take the time to post one right after another. This IS like a trainwreck, guess thats why Im still watching.

12-03-2008, 11:00 PM
Hey jelly doughnut... isn't your IA still going on? Then why are you talking about interviews that were given from your case? That would be a misdemeanor, I guess after committing a felony, a misdemeanor is no big deal. I bet this doesn't get reported either, or if it does it will be covered up like all the other things. Please don't insult our intelligence and say... oh prove it was me. It can be proved easily, thats is if anyone one really wants to prove it. Maybe they would for some cheese.

12-04-2008, 12:25 AM
you people dont make no sense first he has no friends no one likes him now he has all these friend doing a cover up aaaa what did i miss ?
sounds to me now that the truth is out its every bodys fault huh what did you do yerk to pi ss so many off ??????? oh and iam not jelly :cop:

12-04-2008, 01:21 AM
Why would Yerk lie? He did nothing wrong, he was supposedly a witness during jellybelly’s IA. If during or before the interview they thought Yerk was going to then be the subject of his own investigation, he should have been afforded rights that he was not. What else is new though with our rat squad, they violate the officer’s bill of rights almost on a daily basis. Lt. Reardon called PETA and told them that none of the Deputies wanted to come forward and give evidence into the allegations and that the IA was going to be unfounded. What’s wrong with this you ask? How abut the fact that she called PETA on Monday and did not interview the deputies until the following Wednesday? Why doesn’t she have an IA pending for being untruthful?

It comes down to this, our department is in turmoil, we have Lieutenants that have been demoted to Deputies for doing things that they could have had criminal charges filed against them. We place a K-9 Deputy on Admin leave while we investigate whether he may or may not have been truthful, yet the subject of the original investigation continues to work. Remember the charge was from PETA and it was for beating his dog. So why does he still get to work and keep his dog and Yerk has his dog taken from him?

GET YOUR FACTS STR8. The case is closed so come and get the facts. And it's Rairden not Reardon.

12-04-2008, 02:06 AM
Might be closed, but it ain't over... there is a reckoning coming. You and Rearended will be steeping and fetching soon. Still want to go for that CIGAR? I know a good place, the servers are kind of cute too, bet you already knew that though.

12-04-2008, 02:49 AM

GET YOUR FACTS STR8. The case is closed so come and get the facts. And it's Rairden not Reardon.

So many lies, oh so, so many lies. Hey SHIT*HEAD ! REARENDME called before she interviewed the deputies. As in she called PETA and told them something that had not happened yet, as in she lied. I guess she should turn herself in for being untruthful.

12-04-2008, 03:32 AM
Hey jelly doughnut... isn't your IA still going on? Then why are you talking about interviews that were given from your case? That would be a misdemeanor, I guess after committing a felony, a misdemeanor is no big deal. I bet this doesn't get reported either, or if it does it will be covered up like all the other things. Please don't insult our intelligence and say... oh prove it was me. It can be proved easily, thats is if anyone one really wants to prove it. Maybe they would for some cheese.

How will your dog know which felon to bite? Oh wait.. that's right, he doesn't bite !!! :snicker: :devil: :D :shock: 8) :lol: :wink: :oops: :?

12-04-2008, 03:24 PM
You almost forget what we have sworn to uphold and what we have promised the citizens of Lee County every time we pin that badge on our uniform and over our hearts, when you read this forum. But I noticed a new topic "NICK PHAM" and not recognizing the name I checked it out and found that a Monroe County Deputy had used this site to Thank the LCSO Deputies who took time out of their lives to remember this Deputy who has lost his life in the line of duty no less.

I then thought to myself, I sure hope this Monroe Deputy did not explore the other Topics under the Lee County Sheriff's Office. How stupid we must look to an outsider.

I'm sorry that Quintana got fired, I'm sorry that Yerk resigned, I'm sorry that Jelly is hated by those using this forum. But lets never forget the ones still working on the road, everyday, who face the scum of the scum and have to smile and be polite, who have to drive the streets and run the risk of getting in an accident every minute, and never know if this is the day they won't return to their families.

If anyone did anything wrong, I have the faith that it will come out.

Just remember everytime you post some stupid response or comment you only take away from every officer who has died in this profession. RIP Deputy Nick Pham you may be gone you will never be forgotten.

12-04-2008, 11:27 PM

How will your dog know which felon to bite? Oh wait.. that's right, he doesn't bite !!! :snicker: :devil: :D :shock: 8) :lol: :wink: :oops: :?

OH SNAP ! :devil:

12-05-2008, 01:28 AM
See that's the problem, Scum works forthe Lee County Sheriff's Office Internal Affairs Unit. I rather have a scum from the street shoot at me; than a corrupt cop do me with a pen. They protect those who commit crimes (Cops), there no better than the scums from the streets. This has nothing to do with the gave their lives other. Corruption is what makes their sacrifice in vain.

12-05-2008, 02:05 AM
Hey Guest!!! I love reading reply's from people who have no facts. You have no problem talking smack (about IA) but are to chicken Sh%t to actually go to IA and get the facts. Just because you enjoy Quintana and Yerk tossing your salad, you don't have to be angry at IA. Your a sniffling rookie, who as a baby coudn't get weened off your momma's titty, and know hide's behind your computer. You wanna talk the talk, go to IA, get a copy of the case, then talk the talk. I'm sure they will have no problem accomodating you. Or, maybe you were a sniffling rookie who got fired for lying. Hows it feel to be unemployed Biatch?

12-05-2008, 05:42 PM
Hey Guest!!! I love reading reply's from people who have no facts. You have no problem talking smack (about IA) but are to chicken Sh%t to actually go to IA and get the facts. Just because you enjoy Quintana and Yerk tossing your salad, you don't have to be angry at IA. Your a sniffling rookie, who as a baby coudn't get weened off your momma's titty, and know hide's behind your computer. You wanna talk the talk, go to IA, get a copy of the case, then talk the talk. I'm sure they will have no problem accomodating you. Or, maybe you were a sniffling rookie who got fired for lying. Hows it feel to be unemployed Biatch?

Wow, did we strike a nerve? If we are so wrong, prove us wrong. Scan the information and post it here so we can all see. By the way I know for a fact that the media has called about this and was first told there was no such case, which there was at the time, and when they called back they were told it is still under investigation. So which is it? There is no IA, oh wait thats right there was only an IA after PETA called to complain. (more lies from the administration), or that it isn't over? If the investigation is over then IA is lying, if it isn't over then you are lying.

It's ok jellybelly, it will ALL be over soon, then you can answer your own question..."Or, maybe you were a sniffling rookie who got fired for lying. Hows it feel to be unemployed Biatch?" Unemployed and in the middle of a lawsuit, do you think your little friends will be backing you up then?

Did you know Morgan and Morgan take on class action lawsuits? Me either. I also didn't know they had such a dislike for S.O.s, this will be fun to watch. 8)

grapejelly, there is a light at the end of the tunnel, too bad its a train !!! :snicker:

12-05-2008, 08:21 PM
Proverbs15:9

The Lord detests the way of the Wicked

but he loves those who persue Righteousness

12-05-2008, 09:12 PM
I don't want to accuse anyone for being responsible for any of these posts, although we know Jelly did state his piece using his name but, whomever is writing all of this, you are not helping either side. The bottom line is that if a persons job depended on what people believed to be true based on rumor and gossip, we'd all be jobless. Just because you believe something to be true, doesn't make it so, just because you think you have something to say, it doesn't mean you should say it. Let them do what they need to do with some class and dignity.

12-05-2008, 09:25 PM
I don't want to accuse anyone for being responsible for any of these posts, although we know Jelly did state his piece using his name but, whomever is writing all of this, you are not helping either side. The bottom line is that if a persons job depended on what people believed to be true based on rumor and gossip, we'd all be jobless. Just because you believe something to be true, doesn't make it so, just because you think you have something to say, it doesn't mean you should say it. Let them do what they need to do with some class and dignity.

Amen Child

12-06-2008, 01:49 AM
The whole dignity and class went out the window when the administration started covering for people the likes of Jelly. None of us know the complete truth I will give you that, but where there is smoke there is fire. I have heard way too many Deputies talking about what kind of "cop" he is. So after compiling all of the information given it is hard not to come to a conclusion.

Regardless of what happened there is something going on within the K-9 unit and the department as a whole. Bascilly we can only sit back and take it in the shorts. Try standing up for what is right and you are gone. For some the only way to handle it is to come to boards like this a speak their minds.

12-06-2008, 01:58 AM
the tongue that brings healing is a tree of life

but a Deceitful tongue crushes the spirit

12-06-2008, 03:53 AM
We are what we think; as we desire so do we become! By our thoughts, desires, and habits, we either ascend to the full divine dignity of our nature, or we descend to suffer and learn.

12-07-2008, 09:23 PM
The whole dignity and class went out the window when the administration started covering for people the likes of Jelly. None of us know the complete truth I will give you that, but where there is smoke there is fire. I have heard way too many Deputies talking about what kind of "cop" he is. So after compiling all of the information given it is hard not to come to a conclusion.

Regardless of what happened there is something going on within the K-9 unit and the department as a whole. Bascilly we can only sit back and take it in the shorts. Try standing up for what is right and you are gone. For some the only way to handle it is to come to boards like this a speak their minds.

I hear you, but my point is that the people talking about what kind of deputy jelly is have deputies talking about what kind of deputies they are. People just need to start worrying about themselves and stop the vicious circle of lies and back stabbing, about this and everything else that goes on in the department. Compiling information based on what you hear, opinions and perceptions is a lot different than witnessing and experiencing things yourself. This administration has its problems, speculating to what degree is pointless and a waste of time, every profession has its problems. Things happen that don't seem fair, that is life and it will NEVER change.

12-07-2008, 11:50 PM
I would agree with you, i would take it a step further though and say that if all of this talking about what a Sh itty deputy jelly is makes other deputies reevaluate themselves, then thats a good thing. Maybe then they will think twice before doing the wrong thing and make sure they are doing the right thing.

12-08-2008, 02:11 AM
He who guards his mouth and his tongue keeps him self from calamity

12-08-2008, 02:53 PM
Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. Luke... Luke... do not... do not underestimate the powers of the Emperor or suffer your father's fate you will. Luke, when gone am I... the last of the Jedi will you be. Luke, the Force runs strong in your family. Pass on what you have learned, Luke. There is... another... Sky... walker.”

06-07-2009, 11:00 AM
Yerk quit for the following reason
1. would not help cover up the truth
2. got tired of good ole boy system
3. was tired of the BS

Knowing him and his family very well id be the 1st to stand up and say if he lied. But he didnt, he resigned because he would not help cover up the truth he found and reported. How can anyone work for a agency that wants wife beaters and dog abusers on there force, how could he ever trust fellow officer to back him up ever agian thinking thats hes a snitch. This S.O has been a classic case of good ole boy system for aslong as i can remember. This maybe an old post but i figured the truth should be out there. You cant always relie on the grapevine for all your information and considering i have nothing to do with your agency im sure you can take my word, and Yerks for that matter. All his life he grew up around law enforcement and was taught to do the right thing. Never lie. Report and take action on anything unlawful, which is what he did. He became a leo so that has to have some creditability. As for the officer that beat his dog at the party, not another officer seen this?? i find that hard to believe considering this was a "party". Perhaps Yerks biggest mistake ever was going to the party in the 1st place. How many officers would lie about seeing something to begin with? I guess theres always 2 sides to a story...and then the truth. If given a polly graph i have full confidence Yerk would pass it with flying colors. Shame on those whom forced a resignation of a dedicated officer and the good ole boy system your agency has had for many and many of years. Just my .02$

06-08-2009, 04:26 AM
Couldn't of said it better myself, "unnamed". Yerk was one, if not the best, K9 officers in that whole unit. Most were jealous and thats why he was shunned by others. This agency needs to step back and realize that they are not as superior as they think. All I can say is what comes around, goes around.