PDA

View Full Version : PANITES IN A KNOT

buster
11-25-2008, 03:55 PM
Billy the Boat & Lover Boy:

What happened to that Freedom of Speech "thang" you guys beat to death on the OLDSTAR?

Now you're beefing me, for Freedom of Speech, you guys are a HOOT. It's OK with me as, it's the ususal sniper fire, previously mentioned by Yippie. You might want to look in the mirror as the Title of your thread is pretty slamming in and by itself, but I guess that's your right under your Freedom of Speech "thang". But for me it's a no-no.

SIMPLE QUESTION: Take your shot, that's fine, but what exactly, in your opinion, did I do that violated the rules of the site? buster1

12-01-2008, 05:38 PM
Keep on swinging....you knock em out! The Babe

12-01-2008, 09:17 PM
Keep right on swinging. That is why one of your cohorts just got kicked off this forum for seven days for using different names to reply to his own posts. Really "WORTHY OF TRUST AND CONFIDENCE". You guys continue with your personal attacks on posters. You are just revealing to others on this forum who are not members of FAA just what type of individuals you are. You are using the same tactics that you used to drive most posters away from the Oldstar forum and the BOD of FAA refused to take any action because some BOD members were the individuals behind those personal attacks. I assure you you won't be able to do your "sneaky business" on this forum without sanctions.