PDA

View Full Version : patches

11-25-2008, 12:36 AM
Havu u guys seen the new Dept patches. Its good to see where that 2008-2009 budget money is going. I guess there wasn't enough in the buget to start that retirement. Enjoy the gravy tarin, 'cause its noy going to last.

11-25-2008, 03:19 AM
I CAN NOT BELIEVE WE GOT THESE CRAZY PATCHES, WHY? WHO'S IDEA WAS IT? THE STATE MIGHT BAN THIS DEPT. BECAUSE OUR LEGAL DEPT. DOES NOT GO BY ANY STATE LAW. GOSSIP HAS STARTED, WE DON'T NEED THIS LT. PLEASE STOP IT AND DO YOUR JOB, DON'T CALL THE CAPT. HAS ANYONE SEEN OUR BUDGET? CALL MITCHELL, HE NEEDS TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON.

11-25-2008, 06:44 PM
I CAN NOT BELIEVE WE GOT THESE CRAZY PATCHES, WHY? WHO'S IDEA WAS IT? THE STATE MIGHT BAN THIS DEPT. BECAUSE OUR LEGAL DEPT. DOES NOT GO BY ANY STATE LAW. GOSSIP HAS STARTED, WE DON'T NEED THIS LT. PLEASE STOP IT AND DO YOUR JOB, DON'T CALL THE CAPT. HAS ANYONE SEEN OUR BUDGET? CALL MITCHELL, HE NEEDS TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON.
I SAY WE TAKE A VOTE, I VOTE FOR THE NEW PATCH TO BE A INDIAN FEATHER AND A CRACK ROCK. :twisted:

11-26-2008, 01:01 AM
I believe our new patch will further strengthen the relationship between the department and the community. What you people with a lack of vision do not realize is that by strengthening this relationship we will get what we want (ie pension).

11-26-2008, 03:17 AM
I believe our new patch will further strengthen the relationship between the department and the community. What you people with a lack of vision do not realize is that by strengthening this relationship we will get what we want (ie pension).

It'll Never Happen!! Specialy with this new "Chief".

11-26-2008, 03:37 AM

Dream on, teenage queen!! You give a whole new meaning to the word clueless. You will NEVER see a pension. I would like you to explain how a patch could possibly "strengthen the relationship between the department and the community". I really don't care what the patch looks like, but what gets me is that I'm not being paid for my time. If something is mandatory I should be getting paid for it.

11-26-2008, 05:37 AM
THE PATCH IS NOT A GOOD MORALE BUILDER. DID MAJOR BOB THINK THIS UP AND TELL THE CHIEF A HUT LOOKS BETTER THAN A SEMINOLE ON THE PATCH. THIS IS NOT GOOD. THE TRIBAL MEMBERS ARE LAUGHING, NOW WE CHANGE OUR BADGES CARS ETC.........LOST ABOUT 68,000 DOLLARS AND SOME RESPECT, THANKS MAJOR BOB. I HOPE WE GET OUR PENSION. WE NEED TO MEET WITH MITCHELL. THE MORALE IS GOING DOWN. LATCHFORD DO NOT GO CHANGE CRAZY, GO SLOW. DO NOT LISTEN TO THE YES GUYS. WE SAID THIS WHEN CHARLIE TOOK OVER AND NO ONE LISTENED, THE YES GUYS ARE STILL HERE, CHARLIE IS GONE, NOW IT'S YOUR TURN. WE POSTED THESE COMENTS WHEN CHARLIE WAS HERE, HE DID'T LISTEN. WISH YOU WELL. MORALE IS REALLY DOWN IN BRIGHTON AND TAMPA, WHY?

11-26-2008, 03:42 PM
The new patches look stupid. The dept. is totally going down the tubes. But gotta love the RU OK program.

11-26-2008, 05:17 PM
HOLLYWOOD PD, BROWARD CO, DAVIE, COLLIER, GLADES, HIGHLANDS, HILLSBOROUGH, ETC.... ARE NOT HAPPY, YES, WE ARE A JOKE I HATE TO SAY IT. THANKS FOR THIS SITE, WE CAN VOICE OUR VIEWS IN A NICE WAY. WE HOPE PEOPLE WILL LISTEN. LETS ALWAYS KEEP IT CLEAN. WE DON'T THINK THE CHIEF CARES OR LISTENS. HOPE IT WILL GET BETTER. I THINK WE WILL HAVE A MEETING WITH MITCHELL, HE LISTENS. THIS DEPT. WAS DOING WELL BEFORE CHARLIE, WILL SHOULD DO WHAT HE WAS DOING BACK THEN. THIS IS NOT A DAVIE PD OR BROWARD CO. S.O, WE WORK FOR A INDIAN CULTURE WHICH IS A FAMILY TYPE ATMOSPHERE, A LOT OF CHANGES ARE BEING MADE THAT ARE NOT NEEDED. HOW CAN WE MAKE IT BETTER?

11-26-2008, 06:42 PM
Havu u guys seen the new Dept patches. Its good to see where that 2008-2009 budget money is going. I guess there wasn't enough in the buget to start that retirement. Enjoy the gravy tarin, 'cause its noy going to last.

If you think the patches are bad, wait 'till u guys go to Tribal law!!! They'll spit on u and just get a talking to by the tribal judge.

Enjoy the gavy train while it last.

11-27-2008, 01:25 AM
Please do not stay with SPD believing that we will get a pension. There will be no pension no matter who is Chief. The fact is that this battle over the pension is in its 5th year if not longer and if the money pinching tribal accountants wanted us to have a pension we would. The hold up is not the FRS it's that they won't give us a pension at all. They hired a Captain over a year ago now to get a pension worked out and he has done nothing for us. If you are going to stay here for the money then stay ..if you want a pension then go job hunting. Asking about the pension is taboo because they don't want to admit the truth. They are using the pension lie to hold onto employees. They needed cops for when the Hard Rock opened and the pension lie was created to do so and it worked for getting new hires.
Also morale is bad everywhere. Will, kept the same Sergeants and Command Staff that did not work out for the past two chiefs. We're just gonna have to deal with it until he opens his eyes or until we get a new Chief... which could be after the next tribal election. Three Police Chiefs later and still the same exact problems continue. We on the front line were hoping for changes that did not come. The command staff will continue to protect each other and the Lieutenants will keep protecting the Sergeants. It's very sad because it's the brass that is stopping us from getting better.

11-27-2008, 05:53 AM
Please do not stay with SPD believing that we will get a pension. There will be no pension no matter who is Chief. The fact is that this battle over the pension is in its 5th year if not longer and if the money pinching tribal accountants wanted us to have a pension we would. The hold up is not the FRS it's that they won't give us a pension at all. They hired a Captain over a year ago now to get a pension worked out and he has done nothing for us. If you are going to stay here for the money then stay ..if you want a pension then go job hunting. Asking about the pension is taboo because they don't want to admit the truth. They are using the pension lie to hold onto employees. They needed cops for when the Hard Rock opened and the pension lie was created to do so and it worked for getting new hires.
Also morale is bad everywhere. Will, kept the same Sergeants and Command Staff that did not work out for the past two chiefs. We're just gonna have to deal with it until he opens his eyes or until we get a new Chief... which could be after the next tribal election. Three Police Chiefs later and still the same exact problems continue. We on the front line were hoping for changes that did not come. The command staff will continue to protect each other and the Lieutenants will keep protecting the Sergeants. It's very sad because it's the brass that is stopping us from getting better.

11-27-2008, 06:04 AM
Also morale is bad everywhere. Will, kept the same Sergeants and Command Staff that did not work out for the past two chiefs. We're just gonna have to deal with it until he opens his eyes or until we get a new Chief... which could be after the next tribal election. Three Police Chiefs later and still the same exact problems continue. We on the front line were hoping for changes that did not come. The command staff will continue to protect each other and the Lieutenants will keep protecting the Sergeants. It's very sad because it's the brass that is stopping us from getting better. GOOD POST, WE HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR ALL THE TIME WE PUT IN, THE SOONER WE LEAVE THE BETTER, BUT FIND A GOOD JOB WITH A PENSION. THERE IS A LT IN TAMPA THAT IS ALWAYS COMPLAINING ABOUT A PENSION AND CAN NOT MAKE A DECISION. WHY? SAY IT LIKE IT IS, THERE IS ANOTHER ONE HERE IN HOLLYWOOD. WE HAVE NO CONFIDENCE THEY ARE NOT HELD ACCOUNTABLE.