PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays

11-24-2008, 06:10 PM
I just want to take a minute and wish everyone at the Sheriff's Office a very happy holiday season. Every one of you make sacrifices in order to make our county run more efficiently and safely, in in that spirit I would like to thank all of you, from leo to support staff for making our county great. Here is to you and wishing you all the very best this holiday season!!

11-25-2008, 03:18 PM
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL OF YOU

I am happy to see Family's back together, enjoy life, and be safe.

11-30-2008, 10:57 PM
It is a shame you can't even post a happy holidays without dumb people bringing bs into it.

12-02-2008, 02:09 AM
I know that we live in a small town and there is not alot to do, so we settle for myspace, facebook, and this leoaffairs website to try to stay in other peoples business. I will admit, I am one to check all of these things when I have nothing going on to waste time. Because that is exactly what it is.. a waste of time.. I hope everyone sits back and thinks about how precious life is and how important our loved ones are. I can't believe all the hatred that I have read in the past on this website. Which the only reason people say the things they do is because they are hiding behind a fake name. I wish all the name calling, prank phone calls and text messaging.. would just stops. Lets act our age and stop all of the childish games. The people involved in this last huge ordeal have really been through enough. I couldn't imagine going through what she has gone through and still be able to function. This is the time of year that being with family is most precious and is usually always remembered. So, please.. I am asking everyone to please let things fall where they fall and don't add hatred to the situation any longer. Could you imagine being either of the women involved and reading all those horrible things and hearing what people were saying about you? Of course hiding behind fake names. I am not trying to start any problems for anyone but I am sick to my stomach that she is going through this again. Yeah... I'm sure, everyone wants to tell her "I told you so," but come on... do you think she needs to hear any of that. She needs her real friends there for support to help her through this tough time. If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say it at all!! I think we were all taught that at one point in our lives.

12-12-2008, 11:53 AM
Hey lets all show up at the x-mas party this saturday night, and have a grand ole time.

12-13-2008, 02:16 AM
Hell Yeah I'm going and yeah I'm gonna have fun, and hell yeah I'm gonna help someone drink some crown, hope to see you there. If you don't go then I don't wanna hear you talking shit about it next week.

01-11-2009, 04:10 AM
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL,

HOPE THIS YEAR IS GREAT. EVERYONE ENJOY LIFE! LOVE,LAUGH, AND PLAY NICE!