PDA

View Full Version : 2009 State Competition

11-24-2008, 08:08 AM
Does anyone know where the next state competition is going to held?

11-25-2008, 02:58 AM
I remember talk about it moving down south wouldn't be surprised if Coral Springs wanted to do it, they would be great!

12-27-2008, 06:17 PM
It is being held in Coral Springs

01-24-2009, 12:49 PM
...and its just as messed up as always. Why can't we get an adult board that knows what the hell their doing????? I'm over this FAPE BS!!!!

01-26-2009, 01:31 AM
If you don't like it, then quit. Little boy put your big boys pants on and grow up. Lead follow or get out of the way. Please do not get into law enforcment, we do not need whinner, we need real men and womaan to step up. Thank you Coral Springs for stepping up. You rock. :cop:

01-26-2009, 05:14 PM
Is it messed up YES!!!! It's messed up that Orlando has to host state every year and tap into all of their resources, never being able to compete. In the 4 years I was an Explorer 3 out of the 4 state competitions I attended were in Orlando. One was in Venice. It's messed up that everyone wants to go to State, but no one wants to put forth any effort to make it happen. As said numerous times before on this site if you don't like the way things are getting done, or not getting done grow a pair and run for a position on the bored! Your probably one of the one's sitting in the back of the room talking sh*t with your post laughing and trying to be the "cool kid", you'll learn.

03-09-2009, 12:49 PM
Is it messed up YES!!!! It's messed up that Orlando has to host state every year and tap into all of their resources, never being able to compete. In the 4 years I was an Explorer 3 out of the 4 state competitions I attended were in Orlando. One was in Venice. It's messed up that everyone wants to go to State, but no one wants to put forth any effort to make it happen. As said numerous times before on this site if you don't like the way things are getting done, or not getting done grow a pair and run for a position on the bored! Your probably one of the one's sitting in the back of the room talking sh*t with your post laughing and trying to be the "cool kid", you'll learn.
You mispelled the board.

03-13-2009, 02:31 PM
i think we can all agree that orlando needs a chance to actually compete everybody needs a fair chance.

03-13-2009, 04:22 PM
It's fine to give Orlando a chance, but I think Coral Springs was a horrible decision.

03-13-2009, 08:07 PM
So are you stepping up and hosting it next time? Thank You Coral Springs for hosting it. Everyone has an opinion but no one steps up. This is why FAPE is what it is. Its no better than its members. See you all in April!!!!

spb238
03-24-2009, 10:35 AM
State will be held in Coral Springs. With all that is going on with agency cuts and problems with money this year, you ***** about how messed up Confernece is. Well stop *****ing and help do something to make it better. tell Jay what you want or need . FAPE needs sponsors ,the assoc does not have the money for everything, so stop crying about how bad it is and help. If every agency got a sponsor at $300 each it would sure help. It appears that you dont realize what goes on behind the scenes to put this event on every year.

04-07-2009, 04:04 AM
Something you all need to realize is State has been Held at Orlando because thats where Jay wanted it. If the Adult board would actually care about the program then we would not be in the situation that we are in now.

If you have an advisor that likes the FAPE and is willing to work with the FAPE encourage them to become a board member and turn this sinking shit around!

04-07-2009, 04:14 AM
State will be held in Coral Springs. With all that is going on with agency cuts and problems with money this year, you ***** about how messed up Confernece is. Well stop *****ing and help do something to make it better. tell Jay what you want or need . FAPE needs sponsors ,the assoc does not have the money for everything, so stop crying about how bad it is and help. If every agency got a sponsor at $300 each it would sure help. It appears that you dont realize what goes on behind the scenes to put this event on every year.

Some Agencies do not allow sponsors... And is this anyway for an Adult to talk to a bunch of kids? Tell them to "Stop *****ing"?

And Jay has been told what the FAPE wants and needs.. It goes in one ear and out the other.

04-17-2009, 03:20 AM
yea dont ***** orland had a two year contract for the building they used thats why they did it 2 years
and that was their choice so cut the shit
coral springs this year

06-02-2009, 07:28 AM
maybe Ft Myers for next year, only post so far that has shown interest

06-02-2009, 07:29 AM
maybe Ft Myers for next year, only post so far that has shown interest

06-04-2009, 01:24 PM
the countdown baby!!!! state comp. just a few days away...wooo hooo!!!!

06-04-2009, 05:13 PM
so what are your predictions? :D

06-05-2009, 12:35 PM
i honestly think its anybody's this year. Many posts are going through the cycle with a lot of newbies competing. Goodluck to all, and have fun.

06-07-2009, 05:44 AM
still packing!!!

06-09-2009, 12:43 AM
da verdad

06-14-2009, 10:29 PM
Thank you Coral Springs, you did a great job!!!!!! You have now set the standard. Now that it is over we have to get ready for next year!!!!!
:devil: