PDA

View Full Version : going 10-6=no call

11-24-2008, 03:59 AM
\
Name the people on your shift that go 10-6 during the shift on an extra watch so they don't get a call.

11-24-2008, 07:41 AM
Who gives a phuck (we know who you are) stop throwing ur trash around you uly BIATCH!!! how bout some more A/L or sick time???? stay the phuck off the road! this place was quite till you started regergitating your BULL!! its on now wench!!
how bout bull sh&t 10-15s=no calls...

11-24-2008, 08:31 PM
\
Name the people on your shift that go 10-6 during the shift on an extra watch so they don't get a call.

With that said.. Can we name the people on YOUR shift who hang out with DUI people all night and day just to get a piece of the action for overtime?? hmmmmm? I kind of guess that keeps them 10-06 all night on one call.. sort of leaves their zone wide open all night hmm? or even better how many people can YOU count on YOUR shift who make 1015 on tiny tiny amounts of 57, then hand it off to four other people just before it makes its way into property so they can get overtime too. hmmm? gotta make you wonder...Oh btw if you think thats going unnoticed by Admin, theres a rude awakening coming..
See at least people who do Extra watches on their MDTs are doing it at the direction of their supervisors. So think before you start crying about whos 10-06 on what. your not even a real cop.. you couldnt even back up a toilet :devil:

11-25-2008, 03:11 AM
I once went 10-6 on an extra watch, because I thought that I saw Chance Ransom...then I realized that it was just God. I'll keep looking.

11-25-2008, 05:04 PM
I once went 10-6 on an extra watch, because I thought that I saw Chance Ransom...then I realized that it was just God. I'll keep looking.

Who the hell is Chance Ransom and why should I f'ing care!

11-25-2008, 08:33 PM
Legitimate extra watches are one thing, how about the ones that are just longitude and latitude cooridinates ? Trying to get 10-6 so fast when something is pending you can't even make it to an actual hot spot ? Oh, yeh when the $hit hits the fan alot of units will be flying to where you last had a call since your GPS hasn't worked in months. Give yourself enough time to scream your actual location.

12-06-2008, 02:47 AM
Legitimate extra watches are one thing, how about the ones that are just longitude and latitude cooridinates ? Trying to get 10-6 so fast when something is pending you can't even make it to an actual hot spot ? Oh, yeh when the $hit hits the fan alot of units will be flying to where you last had a call since your GPS hasn't worked in months. Give yourself enough time to scream your actual location.

your not even suppose to have the pending button or the comman.. your so busy map questing you couldnt even find the broward mall...
yes legit EW are one thing, and we know who the slugs out there trying to get out of a call is another. Just worry about yourself, cause anything you write here doesnt matter anyway. just plug along like you normal do and shut the phuck up phuzzy.
if it wasnt for those shiney new cpu you idiots wouldnt know how to police in the first place..
your nothing but a big mouth with a badge and gun.. other than that your luggage!

12-06-2008, 02:47 PM
Gene:

Stop acting out, we all support your alternative lifestyle.

12-06-2008, 06:14 PM
Gene:

Stop acting out, we all support your alternative lifestyle.

Chance Ransom says his lifestyle is better now that Mike stop stalking him.

12-14-2008, 10:01 PM
Gene:

You forgot the classic signature :devil:

12-16-2008, 04:13 AM
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
Come on shift change !!!

12-20-2008, 05:40 AM
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
Come on shift change !!!

Did you mean to write: "Come on! Shift, Chance!?" I don't understand all the exclamation points, but it makes more sense the way I wrote it.

03-20-2010, 03:31 AM
I heard that Chance Ransom is a GPS expert and knows where everyone is even when he is not out riding around the city verifying locations.

03-20-2010, 04:38 AM
I heard that Chance Ransom is a GPS expert and knows where everyone is even when he is not out riding around the city verifying locations.

You phucking phuzzies never quit do you!!!! Why do you have to start shizzat where theres nothing there... bunch of cry babies.
biatch biatch biatch!!!!! ok ladies I expect a response LMMFAO!!!!

03-22-2010, 12:41 AM
Its gotten a lot better so theres not a real reason to biatch. Overtime I liked but even thats almost wiped out, cant wait till 11.5 none of us will get any unless we get the bird or swine during a training week on the PM shift.

03-24-2010, 12:41 PM
the 11.5s are the best thing to happen to us...this way they can save money by cutting or not filling road spots so u can think that the extra day off is worth it....then you realize after a while that 'man im tired why is it so busy' by then its too late and were screwed

03-24-2010, 05:12 PM
the 11.5s are the best thing to happen to us...this way they can save money by cutting or not filling road spots so u can think that the extra day off is worth it....then you realize after a while that 'man im tired why is it so busy' by then its too late and were screwed

Wahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! :snicker:

04-02-2010, 11:21 PM
cry cry cry, my days off are going to be outstanding