PDA

View Full Version : Schrader Bashing

11-23-2008, 09:52 PM
Let me finally make a public statement about your public enemy number one. I have resisted making any statement because I knew first hand that I would be labeled an as* kisser. Since I already have that title there really exists no form of retaliation than has not previously been posted. So here goes;

Most of you have no clue as to the daily responsibilities of your LEB Commander, you all like to jump to conclusions about this or that with out any actual or factual knowledge about what is going on.

I can tell you first hand that when I found out Maj. Schrader was replacing Maj. Lee, I thought that I would be the first on the chopping block and 10-65ing my next complaint. I based this on rumor of what type of man he was not any actual experience of anyone that I really new.

I will now tell you that he is a man of immense personal integrity and dedication to the position that he holds and the agency he serves. While I am just at certain that many of you will scoff at my comments you are the very fools that don’t see the forest for the trees.

Maj. Schrader serves this agency and our Sheriff to the best of his ability each and every day. He is faulted for his ability to separate personal feelings from professional conduct. He knows before making a decision that it may or may not be popular but makes it based on the needs of the agency and what is right not what is wrong or popular.

There are those that think or believe that he is out to get certain individuals, if that were true they would already be gone. In your own little world you won’t even admit when he sticks up for you.

So, to those of you that decided just to hate him, enjoy yourself, you will not get better. I for one will continue to buy my chap stick at the same store and work for a better agency, you? I don’t really have any answers for you. Just try and enjoy being miserable and attacking all that you are not!

Now, bring it on!

11-24-2008, 10:23 AM
JP,

Do you buy your chapstick one stick at a time? I've been trying to decide if you go through enough that you would need a drop shipment at your house or if one stick at a time suffices. No real reason why, just curious.

Oh, almost forgot. I need your advice. I'm looking at switching chapstick brands. Which brand would you recommend?

Thanks,
Catalyst

11-26-2008, 08:23 AM
J.P,
Who cares? I think you just like to hear yourself talk! For once, Shut Up!

11-26-2008, 12:32 PM
Do we really need a Homeland Security deputy? I haven't seen a threat level change in a while from Highlands County. Let me guess, the position is paid for by the Federal Government. I think the needs of the agency are for him to get in a zone and 10-65, especially in these tough economic times. Seems like a useless / fluff position to me. I thought that position was only to be for a year and then rotated out? Maybe I'm mistaken. JP can you elaborate? I'm confused about this whole thing. Please JP, don't verbally attack me with your large words and rhetoric, I'm only trying to ask legitimate questions.

11-27-2008, 04:21 AM
I agree with JP quit bashing people on here! How embarrassing! This is a public forum! You will never find a job that is 100% perfect. You will always find someone you do not get along with or some rule you don't like get over it and do your job and if you don't like it LEAVE!!! I don't always agree with decisions made within but guess what that is how it is and I am a low on the chain so I will keep my opinions to myself and my few friends and keep going. I love my job either way and I love the people I work with.

11-29-2008, 04:34 AM
LMAO!!! 4 more years of this s@#t. You have been labeled well.

Joe

12-09-2008, 12:45 AM
yup another 4 years of hell :devil:

12-10-2008, 07:14 PM
Four more years my @$$. The Sheriff will retire in two and Darth Schrader will take over. Then we'll get to see exactlly who is right about how he is. :?:

12-22-2008, 04:49 AM
who gives a **** about his "responsibilities" he is a bad public personel icon and what about his homeboys capt blackman and labelle now theres a great topic the biggest POS out there