PDA

View Full Version : RPH JR (Jack-ARSE)

11-22-2008, 12:51 AM
I found the below article on another city's website inquring about our lovely city NMB. Boy Chief Hernandez, you are doing a great job as chief. Look what is says about North Miami Beach. And what brilliant ideas do you and the worthless major Prescott come up with. Let's take away from CST, Street Crimes and Motors and put them on the road to save money. Meanwhile, by moving those officers around, you are shortchanging the citizens that believe they have more officers on the streets than they actually have. We have great officers here at NMB, but unfortunately the city is a s@#hole and you want to take needed officers off the streets to save money and receive a holiday bonus. Please council, before your cops just come in and collect a paycheck, get rid of this chief. When this survey comes out, it will be NOTED how a large portion of this agency wants this chief gone. We need someone who deserves to work for this once great department. Mayor Marin, please carefully look at the survey when it's complete. Can you imagine if the officers here "HATE" to come to work because of this horrible chief. What kind of productivity do you think you and the citizens will receive. It will cost this city more in law suits in the future than I believe you are aware of.

What about this area called North Miami Beach? Is it safe there? I hear it is not too far in Aventura...Is it anything like Aventura?
Thank youGuest
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there are no "clean" words to describe how crime-ridden north miami beach is.

it is one of the last places in south florida i would want my daughter to reside.

11-22-2008, 02:17 AM
I heard alot of hate talk. But the fact is the the Chief is doing a heck of a job and has really gotten the community as well as the top city administrators to support him. I know that he will be tapped for bigger and better things in the future. I only hopethat he stays with us for at least 4 or 5 more years in order to really straighten this place out. GO RALPH....YOU DA MAN.

11-22-2008, 03:38 PM
The chief is not doing a heck of a job.

This agency was in need of major restructuring when Chief Hernandez arrived. We had too many supervisors and too many clueless supervisors, aging equipment and technology and I really had hoped that he would come in and change the whole agency around; get rid of the "yes men" supervisors, rearrange and restructure the agency to make it more efficent, get us back to doing real old school police work like Chief Loizzo promised and instead nothing at all has changed. The same clueless supervisors are still in charge, ass kissing and backstabbing are still being rewarded and we haven't enough money to fund even the minimum staffing requirements for the backbone of the department, road patrol. And don't forget that morale is low and getting lower each day. Officers are beginning to realize that this may be as good as it gets. Several of the majors deserved to be demoted. IA needed a new supervisor. DB needs a major facelift. There is no excuse for literal neophytes with less than a year of experience to be in DB. Rookie detectives ought to be sent back to the road to first learn how to be a real cop. Being a detective is an honor, or at least it used to be. Return accountability to this agency and light a fire under the asses of the laziest officers on the department. Start writing up those officers who refuse to pull their weight. Focus on ways to increase revenue so that we can hire more officers; maybe then we' d be able to take a day off once in a while, morale would improve and guys would not be calling in sick left and right. Get back to doing real police work, not moronic citizen contacts, and stick up for your cops by ignoring frivolous complaints. Take the gloves off, so to speak. Stand up to city hall and let them know that we won't sacrifice officer safety just to save a buck. It costs money to run a police department safely and effectively. Unfortunately, shootings here in NMB are becoming more and more common. It is becoming less and less safe to be a cop in NMB. We are at greater and greater risk each day, and yet, our resources get smaller and smaller and the staffing remains a serious issue with no resolution in sight. Our cars get older and older, as do the computers, and our recent purchase of ticket printers is one of the few technological improvements that we've seen in nearly a decade. NMB was once on the cutting edge of technology, nationwide, but lately we have fallen behind and we are not even among the most innovative in our immediate area let alone the country.

Personally I have nothing against Chief Hernandez and I do wish him the best, if only for our sake, but to say that he is doing a heck of a job is ridiculous. He has basically maintained the status quo around here, meaning that things are continuing to decline and none of the most serious problems have been resolved or are being resolved by him. Let's all hope that changes.

11-24-2008, 01:42 PM
Touché! One, if not the best comment ever posted on this forum! Sadly, I am a gypsy cop, who has never worked at any police agency long enough to earn a pension, and thus must play the political hack game here as well. So screw the backbone! I have to take care of me first, and do what the penny miser appointed and foolish elected city officials want! It is not easy being a political hack, each day fearful that at any moment you may get axed for failing to dutifully kowtow to the appointed and elected city officials. You are protected by civil services rules. I, on the other hand, work at the pleasure of the city manager! I hear you, but can't do jack about it, I have to prolong this latest gig for as long as I can. I am getting long in the tooth and follicle-ly challenged; I need the comfort of a pension check, and this might be my last stand!

Out motto must be: Doing Our Best With As Little As Possible!

11-24-2008, 11:38 PM
I have one thing to say.......................SURVEY
Please union members, state the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth about our pathetic chief..RPH JR. Stein & Rand, you are exempt from filling out the survey, we already know how you suck the chief's arse and are willing to do anything to be sergeants. If those two and Sanchez are the only ones who like the chief, then the survey should come back as NEGATIVE for the chief. (VOTE OF NO-CONFIDENCE) in the making.

11-25-2008, 05:40 PM
I heard the city manager wants the police department to justify the reason our overtime expense is higher than every other city department. Well this is what you can tell him, "we are a 24 hour organization where staffing must be at a minimum to maintain order and officer safety, if you want us to lower our overtime expense, higher more officers or give everyone a 9-5 work schedule, like the rest of our city departments, and let the MDPD cover the remaining 16 hours" Wow, this insn't brain scienec Mr. City Manager.

11-25-2008, 10:09 PM
you kant spell four shet

11-26-2008, 02:20 AM
Put all back on 8hour shifts, get rid of the 13 holidays down to 9, do away with task forces that bring in zero dollars, get rid of the library, and eastern shores fire rescue, get rid of too heavy upper staff, .... a sound start. to a problem that has been out of control since the BB and LL days. next do away with take home cars, and no... this is not a threat but a reality check in these times...Let the Bitc---- begin!

11-26-2008, 02:19 PM
Put all back on 8hour shifts, get rid of the 13 holidays down to 9, do away with task forces that bring in zero dollars, get rid of the library, and eastern shores fire rescue, get rid of too heavy upper staff, .... a sound start. to a problem that has been out of control since the BB and LL days. next do away with take home cars, and no... this is not a threat but a reality check in these times...Let the Bitc---- begin!

Your a Retard. Wake up and go back to sleep.

11-30-2008, 04:23 AM
Can you say Miami-Dade Police (NMB District). Hey, at least then we wont have a problem with crappy ass vehicles and the constant threat of no money. I would love to see the council damand a unit somewhere if we were the county, they would tell them to pound sand. Mayor and COuncil, you guys dont know how good you have it with us. We are an extemely professional agency that actually takes pride in serving this city, even though it's a sh@#$hole. But slowly and surely, we are all beginning to hat eto come in because of this chief your old city manager hired. You know Klopp the Flopp that you fired because of incompetence. Well, use your heads and do not renew Chief Hernandez's contract. He is alreay demanding more money for next years contract. What the heck has he done to deserve a rasie? Your officers are miserable here and our work is starting to show how much we hate being here because of Prescott and the chief. Let the $$$$ lawsuits start flowing because of these two morons. Dont say I didnt warn you Mayor and Council. Wait until the sexual harassment start to come down the pike because of this chief. Did anyone do any homework about Ralph Hernandez. He has had sexual harassment suits, aggressive behavior complaints and many more shortcomings, yet NMB still hired him. Cant you see it was a favor that Klopp the Flopp owed Berger. This city will soon pay thousands because of this gypsy chief.

12-10-2008, 03:10 AM
Once again, I read a stupid email sent by the moronic Chief Hernandez. SUPPORT, HONESTY, INTEGRITY. Chief, you idiot, besides the thousands of emails you have sent, have you done anything for our agency? NO NOTHING............ RPH, stop saying we are going from GOOD to GREAT. We were great, we now suck and it's truly because of you............NOT LL or BB. They were a pleasure to work for compared to you. Chief, you have no respect from anyone and you will soon find that out when we receive the surveys. WE have NO-CONFIDENCE in you at all. You know what's funny, when I see your name on an email, I look foward to how stupid you will sound. You are NO LEADER.......You are supposed to be the chief of police.......................you are considered a JOKE by everyone here and around the city and county. I cant wait to see the next suckace email sent to the city manager (Honorable Dr. Baker)...................Everyone knows you are an A$$Kisser and are constantly worried about your job (you know since you lost everyother job in your life) Thats why you send emails to the city manager the way you do.

12-15-2008, 10:13 PM
I hope everyone is taking the time to fil out out the survey supplied by our union. Please tell the truth and do not hold anything back. Let's make sure Chief Hernandez knows exactly how the MAJORITY feel about him and his rediculous policies, horrible ideas and basically failure he is as a police chief. I cant wait for the true numbers to come out. Too bad the captains and majors could not fill out a survey, I heard they hate him more than the officers do. Although, I cant imagine he is hated by anyone more than the troops hate him. Start packing your bags RPH, you will soon realize you are a failure and the worst chief to ever walk though these doors.

12-15-2008, 10:28 PM
Dont forget to take the incompetent staff with you ,who have no morals or ethics and are also dishonest... right JC.. shame on you !

12-16-2008, 01:43 PM
Dont forget to take the incompetent staff with you ,who have no morals or ethics and are also dishonest... right JC.. shame on you !

what has jc done? is it the real estate stuff?

12-16-2008, 09:47 PM
Real Estate Stuff .. dont know about that one, just his freebies from the radio people and trips with retired SGT. Shame on you... you too have many skeletons that others need to look at with Ralphie boy! damn... all these things coming to light.. huh JC

12-18-2008, 05:28 PM
Oh my God Chief, I read the email you sent about the new vehicles we are receiving. First of all, WOW four new cars for an agency our size, what an accomplishment. You are certainly doing a great job up there chief. We should be buying 15-20 cars a year to maintain a safe and effective fleet, but we all know you only care about saving money in order to keep your job. Anyway, I got off track, I really wanted to comment on how stupid you are, sound, write and come across to everyone.

Here is your email:
We have ordered Four (4) 2009 Ford Crown Victoria patrol vehicles. Said vehicles should be deliver sometime in late March or April 2009. These vehicles will be assign to patrol officers. I want to recognized Mr. Mac Serda, Sgt. D. Reynolds and Command Staff Personnel for using thier ingenuity to be able to purchase thsese vehicles. A special thank to our City Manager, Dr.Baker who Supported and is committed to assist in replacing our fleet. Stay Safe!
MY GOD you are an illeterate SOB. You are an embarassment to not only our department, city and profession, you are a complete moron when it comes to our english language!

Let me point out a few moronic mistakes you made and basically make everyday since you are the dumbest police chief in the nation.

In addition to you always capitlizing words incorrectly, here are some other embarassing mistakes you made, just this email alone:

Said vehicles= The vehicles
deliver=delivered
assign=assigned
recognized=recognize
special thank=special thanks
assist=assisting

Boy city council, you must be so proud of Chief Hernandez, what an asset he is to the city.

12-18-2008, 08:54 PM
Change... we GOT IT ! Hides behind his "so called" education... hows those UCR stats..

Hey LF.. show him the real ones...

RH.. return the ROLEX...

JC dont forget those trips and other goodies you got from your radio buds...

GD we are an embaressement!

12-19-2008, 04:18 AM
Hey Ralph...........I got two words for you.

NO-CONFIDENCE :snicker:

12-19-2008, 11:53 PM
Oh my God Chief, I read the email you sent about the new vehicles we are receiving. First of all, WOW four new cars for an agency our size, what an accomplishment. You are certainly doing a great job up there chief. We should be buying 15-20 cars a year to maintain a safe and effective fleet, but we all know you only care about saving money in order to keep your job. Anyway, I got off track, I really wanted to comment on how stupid you are, sound, write and come across to everyone.

Here is your email:
We have ordered Four (4) 2009 Ford Crown Victoria patrol vehicles. Said vehicles should be deliver sometime in late March or April 2009. These vehicles will be assign to patrol officers. I want to recognized Mr. Mac Serda, Sgt. D. Reynolds and Command Staff Personnel for using thier ingenuity to be able to purchase thsese vehicles. A special thank to our City Manager, Dr.Baker who Supported and is committed to assist in replacing our fleet. Stay Safe!
MY GOD you are an illeterate SOB. You are an embarassment to not only our department, city and profession, you are a complete moron when it comes to our english language!

Let me point out a few moronic mistakes you made and basically make everyday since you are the dumbest police chief in the nation.

In addition to you always capitlizing words incorrectly, here are some other embarassing mistakes you made, just this email alone:

Said vehicles= The vehicles
deliver=delivered
assign=assigned
recognized=recognize
special thank=special thanks
assist=assisting

Boy city council, you must be so proud of Chief Hernandez, what an asset he is to the city.

always capitalizing words incorrectly, huh?
-just saying

12-23-2008, 03:14 AM
Hey Major Failure.........oops, I mean Major Prescott. I heard you are all stressed out because the psychotic chief does not leave you alone about overtime. Oh well, get used to it. You will never stop overtime. This is a law enforcement agency, well at least it used to be before Chief Hernandez got here. Now it's a money saving department, not caring about officer safety or how dangerous the city has become for the citizens. Prescott, do you know how else you can relieve some stress? Stop trying to macdaddy with Sharon from city hall and you wont wont get divorced. That shoould take some stress off of you.
D-Bag!

02-02-2009, 07:14 PM
It's now February 2009, does anyone know the status of the chief's contract? Was it renewed or is the city manager waiting for the survey results? I would surely hope that the city manager would like to see what the majority of the agency feels about Chief Hernandez before keeping him here for another year or more.

02-03-2009, 05:18 AM
He is a good man doing a great job and I hope he gets a 3 year deal

02-03-2009, 09:59 PM
With all of his connections to south florida I think we should keep him. Where else can you find a chief with connections to good cocaine, hookers and rolex's? Oh, almost forgot......and a great vocabulary!!! :cop: