PDA

View Full Version : Eligibity List

11-20-2008, 01:28 AM
Hey, I took my CJBAT( 81%) and PAT about a month and a half ago, I just received my letter from the department stating that I've successfully completed the evaluation process. My total score places me at 71 on the eligibility list, should I bother to retake CJBAT?

11-20-2008, 03:49 AM
Hey, I took my CJBAT( 81%) and PAT about a month and a half ago, I just received my letter from the department stating that I've successfully completed the evaluation process. My total score places me at 71 on the eligibility list, should I bother to retake CJBAT?

What's your race? Or what race do you currently claim? If you pick the right color of the hour you might get a higher score.
It's so nice to see how a hiring process works for you, or works against you.
Thanks scumbags!!!!!
Every applicant should be a number. No names, sexes, or education level. No additional points for creed, color or character. That's the way it should and always be.

11-20-2008, 08:47 PM
I'm African-American

11-21-2008, 12:37 AM
It doesn't make sense to re-take the CJBAT. The department already has your application and scores now. Just because others score higher on you, doesn't mean they are more qualified nor will they pass the rest of the hiring process. Wait it out. They'll call you for the next step when it's time.

And ignore the idiot above!

11-22-2008, 12:27 PM
Thank you

11-26-2008, 06:23 AM
Your Black,..... unless of course you emigrated from the dark continent.

01-15-2009, 10:27 PM
Does anyone know how many spots are open right now? Also I'm curious on how the eligibility list works exactly.Is the list generated after selection or is it the selection list in order. I'd appreciate any information I can get from you. Thank you in advance.

01-16-2009, 07:29 AM
there are plenty of openings and more to come as some of the more senior people will be trickling out as the dept struggles to fill the positions,.. alot of people think its just about the written and psyche but the interview knocks alot of people out of the running. The question you must ask yourself is not only do you want to help people, but are you strong enough in charachter to do the right thing when it is easier to do the wrong thing and are you ready to go out and arrest criminals, do tons of paperwork and sit in court on your dys off , if your answer is yes to all these things well then good luck and see ya soon.
Does anyone know how many spots are open right now? Also I'm curious on how the eligibility list works exactly.Is the list generated after selection or is it the selection list in order. I'd appreciate any information I can get from you. Thank you in advance.

01-16-2009, 12:39 PM
Thank you very much for your response. I am more than ready to help betterthe community and the LEO's that work these streets. Hopefully everything goes well and I'll work with you soon. I received my letter earlier this week and luckily I'min the top ten on the list. Thank you and God Bless.

01-20-2009, 05:52 AM
remember, one of your primary ways of bettering community is to arrest bad guys, catch criminals whether it be petty graffiti sprayers or armed roobers, do not forget that.
Thank you very much for your response. I am more than ready to help betterthe community and the LEO's that work these streets. Hopefully everything goes well and I'll work with you soon. I received my letter earlier this week and luckily I'min the top ten on the list. Thank you and God Bless.

01-20-2009, 08:39 PM
I will keep that in mind. Thank you for your help

01-23-2009, 05:32 AM
Well personally I think you guys are a bunch of dorks but for me its an easy way to make 75-85K per year. I am a kick-ass guy and I dont hang with jag offs but If some of you guys play your cards right maybe I will make an exception. Maybe I can shape up a few of you guys and it will be cool to hang out. Like I said I am a kick ass-guy. As far as the tests its a piece of cake because I am a kick-ass guy.

01-23-2009, 07:45 PM
I need some information. Can anyone give me some feedback in the Seminole PD? Thanks

01-24-2009, 06:50 AM
Go to bed Jr., you know daddy doesn't like it when you stay up all night playing on his computer. You know you need your sleep so you can not call in sick to work tomarrow
Well personally I think you guys are a bunch of dorks but for me its an easy way to make 75-85K per year. I am a kick-ass guy and I dont hang with jag offs but If some of you guys play your cards right maybe I will make an exception. Maybe I can shape up a few of you guys and it will be cool to hang out. Like I said I am a kick ass-guy. As far as the tests its a piece of cake because I am a kick-ass guy.

01-24-2009, 01:27 PM
Go to bed Jr., you know daddy doesn't like it when you stay up all night playing on his computer. You know you need your sleep so you can not call in sick to work tomarrow
Well personally I think you guys are a bunch of dorks but for me its an easy way to make 75-85K per year. I am a kick-ass guy and I dont hang with jag offs but If some of you guys play your cards right maybe I will make an exception. Maybe I can shape up a few of you guys and it will be cool to hang out. Like I said I am a kick ass-guy. As far as the tests its a piece of cake because I am a kick-ass guy.Well being a kick-ass guy like I am I will ignore that post because if I gave it any thought I would have to beat you down. Then I would steal your wife or girlfriend because they would see how much of a kick-ass guy I am and would want to be with me.

01-29-2009, 07:30 AM
Now Jr., you know your father doesn't like you playing on this site, go to your fake my space page, cut out more fake pictures from other websites so you can post them like it's really you. That should keep you busy. And maybe if you're good, your mom will make you a bedtime sandwich ( your favorite!)

Go to bed Jr., you know daddy doesn't like it when you stay up all night playing on his computer. You know you need your sleep so you can not call in sick to work tomarrow[quote="Another HPD App.":cem0f71z]Well personally I think you guys are a bunch of dorks but for me its an easy way to make 75-85K per year. I am a kick-ass guy and I dont hang with jag offs but If some of you guys play your cards right maybe I will make an exception. Maybe I can shape up a few of you guys and it will be cool to hang out. Like I said I am a kick ass-guy. As far as the tests its a piece of cake because I am a kick-ass guy.Well being a kick-ass guy like I am I will ignore that post because if I gave it any thought I would have to beat you down. Then I would steal your wife or girlfriend because they would see how much of a kick-ass guy I am and would want to be with me.[/quote:cem0f71z]

01-30-2009, 01:16 AM
Hey you runt, I will kick your ass because I am a kick-ass guy. If you guys will stop sleeping on the top floor of the parking garage at the old Hollywood fashion center I would meet you there, just me and you, mano a mano. Are you gonna take your beating like a man or the little girl that you are.
Now Jr., you know your father doesn't like you playing on this site, go to your fake my space page, cut out more fake pictures from other websites so you can post them like it's really you. That should keep you busy. And maybe if you're good, your mom will make you a bedtime sandwich ( your favorite!)

Go to bed Jr., you know daddy doesn't like it when you stay up all night playing on his computer. You know you need your sleep so you can not call in sick to work tomarrow[quote="Another HPD App.":3osv9h54]Well personally I think you guys are a bunch of dorks but for me its an easy way to make 75-85K per year. I am a kick-ass guy and I dont hang with jag offs but If some of you guys play your cards right maybe I will make an exception. Maybe I can shape up a few of you guys and it will be cool to hang out. Like I said I am a kick ass-guy. As far as the tests its a piece of cake because I am a kick-ass guy.Well being a kick-ass guy like I am I will ignore that post because if I gave it any thought I would have to beat you down. Then I would steal your wife or girlfriend because they would see how much of a kick-ass guy I am and would want to be with me.[/quote:3osv9h54]

01-30-2009, 06:47 AM
Jr, you are so funny, Everyone knows the only beating your giving out takes place above your knees and below your belly button, now finish your chocolate milk and go to bed,
Hey you runt, I will kick your ass because I am a kick-ass guy. If you guys will stop sleeping on the top floor of the parking garage at the old Hollywood fashion center I would meet you there, just me and you, mano a mano. Are you gonna take your beating like a man or the little girl that you are.
[quote=Guest]Go to bed Jr., you know daddy doesn't like it when you stay up all night playing on his computer. You know you need your sleep so you can not call in sick to work tomarrow[quote="Another HPD App.":unmlcopj]Well personally I think you guys are a bunch of dorks but for me its an easy way to make 75-85K per year. I am a kick-ass guy and I dont hang with jag offs but If some of you guys play your cards right maybe I will make an exception. Maybe I can shape up a few of you guys and it will be cool to hang out. Like I said I am a kick ass-guy. As far as the tests its a piece of cake because I am a kick-ass guy.Well being a kick-ass guy like I am I will ignore that post because if I gave it any thought I would have to beat you down. Then I would steal your wife or girlfriend because they would see how much of a kick-ass guy I am and would want to be with me.[/quote:unmlcopj][/quote:unmlcopj]

02-01-2009, 07:48 AM
Are you guys' hiring Transgenders? Just curious.

02-03-2009, 03:19 AM
Are you guys' hiring Transgenders? Just curious. I heard hollywood has a lot of applicants from seminole.

02-04-2009, 04:52 AM
Are you guys' hiring Transgenders? Just curious.Well I certainly hope so, and what I am looking for is a nice huggable bear. I am a smooth twink with an incredible 9 inch tool.(cut) I like to play dress up and wear nothing but a gunbelt then get into a fem/dom role play situation. I give a terrific BFE. But I aint gay or anything like that.