PDA

View Full Version : GRASS IS WAY GREENER!!

11-16-2008, 05:17 AM
I currently work for the Sheriffs Office and have reviewed your posts. I worked for the school police about 8 years ago, and nothing has changed. You people need to stand togther and stop being taken advange of! I hear you want PBSO, if so, its about damn time! Here is some information on what we have and everyone else has, and you have nothing, but an OK, schedule. When I was on the road I had more days off then you, and I currently have weekends off and am on days, and also am getting about 20,000 more a year!

The Port St. Lucie Police Officers Association, I.U.P.A. Local 6015 (PSLPOA) has reached agreement with the city on a contract. The terms of the contract call for a lump sum average salary increase ranging from 6.9 percent to as much as 9.5 percent per year for the next three years. Other terms include officers receiving retroactive pay increases in their mid-November paychecks.

FYI

PBSO got almost a 10% increase in pay last year.

11-18-2008, 02:34 AM
Wow you are so informative, what would we have done without that peice of knowledge. Why dont you sample my man cream!!!!!!