PDA

View Full Version : IAB

11-15-2008, 02:49 AM
ummm the new IAB position, I have a question............WTF!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

11-15-2008, 02:05 PM
More proof that the people in charge have evil intentions for you.

11-15-2008, 03:52 PM
Well we know one person always has bad things on her mind. She supports no one, she likes no one (except the new Cpl.) But to be fair no one likes her. She is not trusted by anyone. I am asking myself, WHY is she still here?

The only thing I can see is she wants to be able to do just plain bad things and jump out when it is all crappy enough for everyone.

11-15-2008, 05:34 PM
If any of you ever want to bring her down to size, just tell her "RED ROOF INN", she'll know.

11-15-2008, 08:56 PM
How can they (ADMIN) select someone that has NO Credibility and is NOT menatlly stabale. He was demoted from Sergeant rank when he should nave been FIRED many times over. He has more IA's filed against him than any other officer in the history of the department . I wish I could see those pictures he must have against her at the Red ROOF INN!

11-17-2008, 01:20 AM
There are no pictures of Red Roof Inn, It involves her spying on a SGT who was doing the dirty with someone. The person who posted that dates themselves to an oldtimer that pre dates most of us.

11-20-2008, 12:49 AM
I think he will do a great job.

11-21-2008, 11:27 PM
I do too, for the reason of who has more experience in IA's than he? I believe he holds the record for being involved in internal investigations. It is for this reason I think he'll be greeeeaaaat!! because he is so familier with the process :shock: