PDA

View Full Version : New Chief for Haines City

11-14-2008, 11:28 PM
Well Schrader here is your chance. Chief of Haines City. Please take dumb a$$ with you. He already has his paper work in. :devil:

11-15-2008, 01:22 AM
who is the dumb a**?

11-15-2008, 03:14 PM
who is the dumb a**?

Take your pick of JP or "Longevity"

11-15-2008, 04:36 PM
I’m so excited about this for Schrader I have written a glowing letter of recommendation for him. Is anyone else with me to help Schrader get his dream started? I bet we can get at least two hundred letters in his support. We can get a bus rented and fill it up, go to Haines City to show our support. We need to work on this for him because of all he has done for us. :idea:

11-15-2008, 09:46 PM
I’m so excited about this for Schrader I have written a glowing letter of recommendation for him. Is anyone else with me to help Schrader get his dream started? I bet we can get at least two hundred letters in his support. We can get a bus rented and fill it up, go to Haines City to show our support. We need to work on this for him because of all he has done for us. :idea:

He is more than qualified, but he has to babysit you whiners since you have no idea how to do your job. If you are so unhappy at HCSO go elsewhere and let a real cop take your place.

11-16-2008, 01:18 AM

This will be the perfect job for him! Schrader do you need help moving, let us know we will rent the truck!

11-16-2008, 02:52 AM

He is more than qualified, but he has to babysit you whiners since you have no idea how to do your job. If you are so unhappy at HCSO go elsewhere and let a real cop take your place.

Exactly...

11-16-2008, 07:13 AM
who is the dumb a**?

1.) Don't think for a second youre whining and complaining arse could ever get to me
2.)To my knowledge I have never stooped so low as to insult ANYONE, and neither has J.P.
3.) All you can do is cry like a little girl, instead of making anything actually better, because that would actually take a little work wouldn't it... and its so much easier to stay anon and sulk in your little corner.
4.) Stick your opinions up your arse.

11-17-2008, 03:49 AM
Hey,

If you are so bold and get on others for not using your name, how come you don't sign YOUR name, RL?

Some day YOUR DAY will come!!! Hang in there with the liars and cheats.......

11-19-2008, 12:23 PM
who is the dumb a**?

1.) Don't think for a second youre whining and complaining arse could ever get to me
2.)To my knowledge I have never stooped so low as to insult ANYONE, and neither has J.P.
3.) All you can do is cry like a little girl, instead of making anything actually better, because that would actually take a little work wouldn't it... and its so much easier to stay anon and sulk in your little corner.
4.) Stick your opinions up your arse.

1. Looks like I did get to you, bud. As evident by your little b!tch responses.
2. "To my knowledge"- nice disclaimer. Ignorance is truly bliss. And you have insulted someone before, oh, um....nevermind. You are perfect just like the rest of the CHEATS.
3. I suggested to get rid of you, and that would make things better. No crying here, just a suggestion.
4. Wow. What a 3rd grade response. Maybe if I stuck them up some other Admins' ass, you'd be able to clearly see them. (that's where your head is, after all). Got that one in 5th grade.

Have a great day. :snicker:

11-21-2008, 12:21 AM
Answers,

Wow, you must be a real tough guy/girl because of the way you speak so sternly. I shutter in fear when I think of the power of your key stroke. How about letting go of that self-destructing anger because the next four years haven't even started yet. I'm truly sorry that things didn't work out for you and your fellow grunts. Like the country song says, there is no Arizona and there certainly is no Haines City. There very well may be gold at the end of your rainbow, the problem is that it is the reflection gleaming off of the major's badge and clusters. Blinding isn't it? Stay strong my friend and stock up on the Saint John's Wart and Tylenol PM because based on your responses and lack of an obvious productive, healthy life, you're going to need it. If you don't get help at Charter, get help somewhere. Peace out!