PDA

View Full Version : Were the promotions a shock?

11-13-2008, 11:02 PM
I was not shocked about them.

11-19-2008, 09:39 PM
All great choices. Nice to see they finally got it right!

01-10-2009, 05:59 PM
Why are these promotions not made public like they are in other counties? They should be. Who all has left and who all has been promoted?

01-10-2009, 07:12 PM
You have to be in the click.On your off days,instead of being with family,u have to be at the brasses house or supervisors.Perhaps babysit the sheriffs kids or etc.You also have to volunterr your own time to the community like dawn shelter or coach sport teams.Basically,we have to be a salesman here and sell sell sell the sheriffs office.

01-10-2009, 07:46 PM
You have to be in the click.On your off days,instead of being with family,u have to be at the brasses house or supervisors.Perhaps babysit the sheriffs kids or etc.You also have to volunterr your own time to the community like dawn shelter or coach sport teams.Basically,we have to be a salesman here and sell sell sell the sheriffs office.

Or sleep with them. A bunch of brown nosers. Thats not how this is supposed to work but hey if those who suck up want to give their time away and take time away from their families they'll probably be shafted in the end too just like so many others have been. These promotions need to be public knowledge just like the firings of people who got on someones doo doo list are. Whats good for the goose should be good for the gander but in Hernando County that isn't how it works. Lots of questions being asked about deputies who have not been visible to the public lately.....and people are talking.

01-11-2009, 02:17 PM
You got that right.At least you are open and honest about it.

01-13-2009, 07:05 PM
You got that right.At least you are open and honest about it.

Something that can not be said for too many people who work here.

01-18-2009, 02:37 AM
NOW THAT LT MORRISON RESIGNED I WONDER WHOS NEXT UP FOR THE LT SPOT. ANYONE KNOW WHO IS IN THE TOP 5 ON THE LTS LIST??? ALSO DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO WILL BE GETTING TRANSFERRED TO SPEC OPS??

01-18-2009, 01:01 PM
I can tell you!!!Whoever gave Nugent campaign money and also who held signs and put them in the ground during election time.Oh dont forget,someone who donates to public things like the dawn center,or coaching teams.Anything that promotes his name.Remember we are salesman and always pass out your business card!!!!!To our families at home.Sorry guys I have to donate my off time to the S.O..SO rack up another divorce for the stats here...geeessss

02-03-2009, 12:50 PM
Most people who have gotten high rank and cake jobs are ass kissers,relatives,friends,etc of the powers that be! Most of them should be in prison!!!!