PDA

View Full Version : dropping like flys?

11-12-2008, 11:44 PM
5 people gone in 2-3 weeks.....hopefully moral goes back

11-13-2008, 05:28 AM
The only way morale is going to go back up is if the Sheriff starts treating everyone equally. If you have been there any length of time, you know that that will never happen. For instance the accusations made against the Chief. What was done with that? It was swept under the carpet. If that had been a deputy that was not liked, they would have been gone. How about this one... if you or I were caught doing personal work on our work computers such as grading papers or doing homework what would happen? Most likely we would be disciplined or terminated but it is ok for Lt's, Capt's, and Majors to do their work on the tax payers dollar. The Sheriff and his brass only look out for themselves and it is a shame. So much for a brotherhood, but let them need something and you, the little guy will be the first one they call upon.

11-13-2008, 05:58 PM
We would be on the front page of the newspaper and on tv.Then fired!!!

11-18-2008, 05:50 PM
Why are some allowed and others not?

01-13-2009, 11:15 PM
The only way morale is going to go back up is if the Sheriff starts treating everyone equally. If you have been there any length of time, you know that that will never happen. For instance the accusations made against the Chief. What was done with that? It was swept under the carpet. If that had been a deputy that was not liked, they would have been gone. How about this one... if you or I were caught doing personal work on our work computers such as grading papers or doing homework what would happen? Most likely we would be disciplined or terminated but it is ok for Lt's, Capt's, and Majors to do their work on the tax payers dollar. The Sheriff and his brass only look out for themselves and it is a shame. So much for a brotherhood, but let them need something and you, the little guy will be the first one they call upon.

Equal treatment at HSO? Not going to happen, not with the admin. that's there.

01-15-2009, 07:34 PM
Lt. Kevin Morrison resigned!!!who is next??Was it little captain Hitler above him that he got fed up?

01-15-2009, 10:45 PM
Lt. Kevin Morrison resigned!!!who is next??Was it little captain Hitler above him that he got fed up?

I know a few that I would like to see resign. Who will be next?