PDA

View Full Version : Chief Hernandez

11-12-2008, 11:19 PM
Chief Hernandez, it's time for a change. It's time to spend the wealth (OVERTIME). These Officers need health insurance, pay raises, and a leader who cares for their SAFETY first. I will lead NMDPD back to what NMBPD should be and not this top executive oil company (city hall) puppet you are! Like my cuban voters would say, "tu eres un culo cagado calbo de mierda pastelito de guayaba arepentido!". Change is coming Ralph, and the people will vote wisely come the elections (renewal of your contract).

I will make the NMBPD internation relations with other departments, possitive like it once was. I will bring back their perks and facial hair along with year long shorts! I will let them wear their badge backwards! i will let them run free!!!!

You're a comunist! Cubano arepentido! I hope you eat at jennifers and she rubs her chocha in your bistec! Everyone knows about you!! Like my good friend Commando Pancho Salsa once said, "Tu tienes el rabo pequeno!". Yea this posting makes no sense but I hate you Ralfy!! So do the rest of my co-workers for exception of the 4 or 5 who suck your ass!! And talking about ass sucking, with the Christmas bonus you get for saving the city SOOOOOO much money, get your lower rib bones removed you can suck your own cack! PEACE OUT YOU COMMUNIST NAZI *******!!

11-13-2008, 01:09 AM
Dear fellow officer, I feel your love!

When I read posts as yours, I am more enthused to carry on my mission to mold officers like you into the ultimate public service machine.

BTW, your suggestion for self fellatio, in an era plagued with all sorts of STDs, it is a thought! However, I am traditionalist who relishes the opportunity to share my bounty and prodigious stamina with willing members of the opposite gender!

11-18-2008, 11:59 PM
I have a serious question for the officers of NMB. Before this "survey" comes out to evaluate this new chief we have had here for a year. What has Chief Hernandez done positive for the men & women of the North Miami Beach Poice Department? And I would also like to know if anyone has any thoughts, if Chief Hernandez remains here, is there any positive light for the future of our agency.

11-19-2008, 11:00 AM
Nothing at all positive. He should never be in the position he is in, only there because of BB and LL recomendations. He is not qualified no matter what he has on paper. His PAST speaks volumes of the true man he is. He should have beem fired the week he threatened MM in front of many witnesses... what kind of professional in this day and age does this. Plus he has done this at other agencies. Great for a law suit showing his past behaviour! He lies about UCR stats and this will come bite NMB in the a$$... What has he done about crime.. NOTHING ! Thats what our "customers want" to be safe ! Get back to basics without all the smoke and mirrors. Staff also needs to be changed as they have no guts, balls.. or whatever you want to call it. KK great heart, hard worker, but come on get real..VC , time to get my hair done and watch a movie.. KP we all know why he was promoted need I say more... wrong reason , just because of my color. LG , smart guy.. but burnt out years ago and hasny done anything for the agency..let me go fishing... need new blood someone with passion and heart.. and someone who loves the job! Capts.. now anothre story.. JC let me work on my failed businesses.. TM, knows his stuff but held back. JG, could have been great but not around thiose who would mold him properly. Need I go on ! NMB needs positive change with a CHIEF who truly cares!