PDA

View Full Version : Capt. Blunder

11-12-2008, 03:23 PM
I just heard the other day that Capt. Wonder actually fired a proby officer right after roll call, THEN told him to go out and finsh the shift because they were short. UFR. How does this clown actualy remain allowed to work here in a supervisory level???
Is anyone else aware of this latest blunder by our fearless leader?
:?:

11-12-2008, 10:11 PM
This story is a fact. Ask any of the officers working that night (C-shift) and the sargent (JG) who worked overtime.

Sorry we are going to have to let you go...... but would you mind working the rest of the shift? Great leadership once again.

11-13-2008, 01:35 AM
He really enjoys being the bearer of bad news. Loves to walk around with a smirk on his face after doing something so cowardly as if he did it himself. He should look in the mirror and fire himself.

11-13-2008, 01:52 AM
The account of the above incident is indeed a fact. I was working that night. I think that we are all getting used to both these kinds of stories and nothing being done about it.

11-13-2008, 01:52 AM
The account of the above incident is indeed a fact. I was working that night. I think that we are all getting used to both these kinds of stories and nothing being done about it.

11-14-2008, 02:33 PM
I also heard that he made him work for free, and then criticized him for not writing tickets.

11-14-2008, 06:09 PM
I also heard that he made him work for free, and then criticized him for not writing tickets.

Although that would be believable with this guy, it is not true. But he did show his lack of competence and his character once again.

11-15-2008, 05:55 PM
Well... all I can think of is - THANK GOD that we get an additional three years of Capt. D.R.

:shock:

11-16-2008, 07:19 PM
Unreal. Why is nothing ever to done with this idiot? When is the Chief going to get him off the road?

11-21-2008, 12:47 AM
Actually it is going to be 10 more additional years not just 3 like all of the other dinosaurs that are staying. Originally he was going to leave in four years and not do the DROP at all, but with the new PBA action he is now going to do all 8 years of the DROP instead of none and he is working on reversing his 2 year buyback. That will finally put him out the door 14 years from now!!! in 2022!!! I know this for a fact. He said it in lineup.

01-06-2009, 05:51 PM
Well, give him a week and he will do it AGAIN. Did you all see the response to Corkys response to him? Firstly, Corky you are a HERO and inspiration to us all. No idea if you are going to take paper for that but it will be worth it. He is on JA to do something about Slivers emails and this jack-arse sends out this email. What a hippocrite. He is truly an embarassment to the men and women of this department and to himself. He needs to get a job with an ambulance chasing law firm where he will fit right in. He isn't a cop - never was- and shouldn't be here, let alone in a position of authority.

01-13-2009, 12:16 AM
Word is that Capt. Blunder is FINALLY leaving the road next week. This is way passed due. There is a god. What time is the party?

01-20-2009, 12:14 AM
Word is that Capt. Blunder is FINALLY leaving the road next week. This is way passed due. There is a god. What time is the party?

Turn out the light, the party's over!

Isn't putting him in charge of IA like putting the fox in the henhouse? It all happened too fast for it to be a normal change. Think it might have anything to do with his latest rumored IA? (If anyone can shed any light on what that is about, if in fact it's true, it would be helpful) Something is definitely going on...

01-20-2009, 10:07 PM
i guess that shows how ephed up that guy is at the top.

01-21-2009, 12:05 AM
Most of us are done with this clown getting away with his antics time and again. Just think it is awesome that he is off the road but the downside to that is that now someone else has to deal with the headaches that he brings. It will be only a matter of time before he does something new that will be talked about on here and all over the PD. There is certainly a pattern with this guy. Welcome Capt. Hemingway. It is great to finally have a leader on the late watch.

01-22-2009, 01:38 PM
Alwayz sumthin with this egomaniac. The next contraversy is who will he pick for the training position when MG leaves for the DB.

01-22-2009, 08:16 PM
Puleeeeze! That pick has been lined up for a year now. He needs a "yes-man" in that spot so he has to get rid of MG.
:shock:

01-25-2009, 02:27 AM
I always heard that Pines is notorious for letting guys go on their probationary year. I applied to Pines 11 years ago and I failed the personality test. All the questions were geared to rat out fellow officers'. I was upset when I failed, but people also said it was a blessing in disguise.

01-25-2009, 05:53 AM
So where are you now?
I always heard that Pines is notorious for letting guys go on their probationary year. I applied to Pines 11 years ago and I failed the personality test. All the questions were geared to rat out fellow officers'. I was upset when I failed, but people also said it was a blessing in disguise.

01-26-2009, 01:04 PM
Im working at a real department somewhere in the real "hood" dealing with real scum bags for my entire career with no break and for a longer time and a fraction of a pension. But I don't have to rat out my fellow officers no matter what they do even if it's criminal and would embarrass me and my department.
I just hope I don't get TB or some other decease before I retire.

I guess I showed you guys.

01-29-2009, 05:37 PM
Anyone been listening to the Illinois Governor? Amazing how familiar the excuses and spin sound to one of our fine captains. Are these guys brothers?

01-30-2009, 05:54 AM
And as we have all seen, nothing will happen.
Higher rank = thicker teflon

02-05-2009, 10:31 PM
Anyone been listening to the Illinois Governor? Amazing how familiar the excuses and spin sound to one of our fine captains. Are these guys brothers?

Yeah alot of the spin is the same, and he has hair just like the Chief!!

02-08-2009, 02:39 AM
Im working at a real department somewhere in the real "hood" dealing with real scum bags for my entire career with no break and for a longer time and a fraction of a pension. But I don't have to rat out my fellow officers no matter what they do even if it's criminal and would embarrass me and my department.

So...you went to wakenhut, enjoy. You sound like a security guard too

02-08-2009, 02:03 PM

So...you went to wakenhut, enjoy. You sound like a security guard too

That was sarcasm you idiot

06-28-2009, 12:46 PM

I guess I showed you guys.It sucks working in Opa Locka doesn't it. I rat out everybody and love it in Pembroke Pines.