PDA

View Full Version : FOP Leadership

11-08-2008, 04:00 PM
The PBA showed their colors in the SO elections, now the other choice the FOP is failing us. The new membership of the board questions their ability to take us where we need to go. Bob "Can't find a bullet hole", is backed up by Bob "Teamsters", and supported by Betty "Never been a cop". Good luck I now think I will do without either of these groups since neither seem to have leadership to just look out for the guy on the street.

11-09-2008, 10:18 PM
First off let me tell you as a former member of investigations, and know of the "incident" I am awear that the Sergeant, EMS, and the local ME also missed the “bullet hole” and the teamsters have no connection with the FOP, and Betty is a former certified Law Enforcement who gave many years as a crime scene investigator and fingerprint expert. All have given to your Department. And they were nominated and elected without opposition by the members of the lodge. If this writer disagrees he needed only to have run for office or nominate another. He did neither. One only needs to participate to be heard.

Secondly the PBA letting all of you down is an understatement. They failed without question. I must say that the past President of FOP served without compromise and has initiated the signing of cards to have the FOP tell you all what they can do differently than the PBA.

It must be clarified that that FOP LABOR LODGE is different and completely separate from the FETERNAL FOP Lodge that we have now and have had in Highlands County for 22 years. Please do not confuse the two as being the same.

Thirdly I would like to see the existing FOP maintain the brotherhood with all current, former and retired Law Enforcement officers in the area. This is a great lodge and is full of exemplary officers working for Law Enforcement issues the community. I wish all the new Lodge officers the best and will be praying for you all.

If you have questions, please do your homework and ask questions.

11-12-2008, 11:32 PM
1. Aware.- To be enightened with information or facts on a particular topic. Except for spelling, apparently.

2. "Fraternal"- Stemming from the Latin meaning "brother"- the root word 'Frater'.

Dangit, Bob. Just sign your name next time. :roll:

11-12-2008, 11:38 PM
1. Aware.- To be enlightened with information or facts on a particular topic. Except for spelling, apparently.

2. "Fraternal"- Stemming from the Latin meaning "brother"- the root word 'Frater'.

Dangit, Bob. Just sign your name next time. :roll:

That's what I get for typing too fast...........

11-14-2008, 09:58 PM
I may not agree with all of his view points. And I sure as hell don't agree with his jumping onto the Grimming band wagon. But one Thing I will say about Bob is that he always mans up and puts his name to what he writes, same as J.P. You should know that if you pay attention.

11-15-2008, 09:55 PM
I may not agree with all of his view points. And I sure as hell don't agree with his jumping onto the Grimming band wagon. But one Thing I will say about Bob is that he always mans up and puts his name to what he writes, same as J.P. You should know that if you pay attention.

Please clarify that you are referring to Bob Neal, and not Bob Campbell as this would be false. I dont know who Bob Neal was supporting but I know that Bob Campbell was supporting Susan.

11-17-2008, 12:48 PM
Meant B.N., Don't really know anything about B.C. posting. He doesn't exactly strike me as a blog type of guy.