PDA

View Full Version : RAFTER MAYOR, LETS LOOK AT THE ELECTIONS

11-07-2008, 03:00 AM
Ok my fellow Americans, lets do a little numbers reference the Election between Lincoln and Martinez. Of course I want to be fair I did my homework through the web page of The Miami Dade Elections.

Since one of our past post stated that Yoset “The Rafter" De La Cruz was so powerful, and decided to do such a great career move and endorse an Federally convicted Felon lets see the impact he had in his area.

Lincoln Diaz-Balart: 113,304 59.82%

Raul L. (Stands for Lip) Martinez: 76,119 40.18%

Wow, The Mayor Rafter really made a difference!!!!!!!!!!

Now let’s look at the Precinct located in the area:
Lincoln: 688 The Lip: 728

Wow, going on TV really got The Lip a landslide victory.

Ok Boys and Girls lets review the class for today

The Mayor Rafter gave this great speech in SPANGLISH about how much Raul “The Lip" would help his area. It was a hard to understand, due to the Venezuelan school English, but he got by.

I called today Sergio Bendixon a politico analyst who told me that The Rafter Mayor didn’t get him nick of votes. In fact Mr. Bendixion advised that he would have never put The Rafter on TV do to his Homo-look.

I will be back with more info-What do you think?

11-07-2008, 03:54 PM
I think you're in love with the Mayor, you can't stop talking about him. Look at the right numbers, anyone Mayor De La Cruz has ever endorsed in Hialeah Gardens has won by more than 65%. No one can beat De La Cruz in Hialeah Gardens, you know it, so just admit it instead of hating. By the way, The Lip numbers looked better than any other areas. If you want a picture of the Mayor I'm sure he would give you one, you can put it on your headboard so you can go to sleep looking at him. Say what you want, but you still have to put up with him, he is your master so obey!!!!

11-08-2008, 05:21 AM
No love brother, just so much hate from most of us, More then you think. He has hurt a bunch of folks, he will pay

11-08-2008, 04:27 PM
Just liKE rAUL martinez lost big, the Rafter 's day is coming, he is running out of friends.

11-08-2008, 04:53 PM
Hey Manny, your starting to look like Toth, HAIR IS FALLING, look down

11-10-2008, 03:44 PM
Mario, Is sad to see how you think you speek for us, you don't. We don't like or dislike the Mayor, we just want to come here and do our job. as for the election, please, we all know he is going to win, you've even said it would take a miracle. Please do us a favor and stop trying to be the big man on campus, We all know who you are. I mean really man, take your medication, you sound crazier every day!!! You've done enough damage to this Pd already with all your bull crap. STOP THE INSANITY!!!

11-10-2008, 04:11 PM
Manny, you're the one that should stop speaking for everyone. Stop making it seem like we all like the Mayor. The truth of the matter is that most of us don't. Just because you have to kiss his a@@ and bend over is your problem not ours.And as far as your pimp Bemba suave Martinez the people have spoken loudly and by landslide they don't want the likes of him, nor you and not to mention the little boy blue mayor anymore in positions of power outside of this stink hole of Hialeah Gardens. And to clarify something you said in an earlier post that we all know you wrote about making us mad, who's mad? you people lost and badly. The looks on your faces of defeat was great. In closing keep abusing your little town power because you will lose that eventualy and you and the punk mayor will go back to want you are LOSERS.... PS The fight will continue and you know no matter how much you and this boy child mayor keep dishing out the misery we will win in the end

11-13-2008, 10:28 PM
That;s right. Nothing is forever and neither is the cuban/venezuelan refugee and his buddies. Kepp kissing a$$$

01-23-2009, 07:40 PM
RAFTER SO CALLED MAYOR, WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!! AND HIS TWO PUPETS MANNY ZARDON CAPT., THE BIGGEST PIECE OF SHIT THAT EXISTED IN HIALEH POLICE. AND NOW THE NEXT PIECE OF SHIT LUIS DIAZ LT. i DON'T KNOW WHO SUCKS THE MAYORS **** MORE. AND I ALMOST FORGOT AIDA MARTINEZ (RAUL'S DAUGHTER) THAT FAT UGLY ***** WHO WANTS TO SOUND SMART, BUT SHE'S AS STUPID AS HER SIDE-KICKS. ALL YOU THIEFS KNOW WHAT TO DO IS STEAL FROM THE CITY. MAYOR MAKING 206,000 A YEAR, CAPT. ZARDON,M 95,000 YEAR, LT. DIAZ 90,000 YEAR, AIDA MARTINEZ 114,000 YEAR. OHH AND I ALOMOST FORGOT THE TINY MIDGET CHIEF 104,000 YEAR. ENJOY NOW, FAGETS CAUSE I CAN'T WAIT FOR 03/03/200!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

01-23-2009, 07:47 PM
RAFTER SO CALLED MAYOR, WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!! AND HIS TWO PUPETS MANNY ZARDON CAPT., THE BIGGEST PIECE OF shizzat THAT EXISTED IN HIALEH POLICE. AND NOW THE NEXT PIECE OF shizzat LUIS DIAZ LT. i DON'T KNOW WHO SUCKS THE MAYORS **** MORE. AND I ALMOST FORGOT AIDA MARTINEZ (RAUL'S DAUGHTER) THAT FAT UGLY ***** WHO WANTS TO SOUND SMART, BUT SHE'S AS STUPID AS HER SIDE-KICKS. ALL YOU THIEFS DO, IS STEAL FROM THE CITY. MAYOR MAKING 206,000 A YEAR, CAPT. ZARDON,M 95,000 YEAR, LT. DIAZ 90,000 YEAR, AIDA MARTINEZ 114,000 YEAR. OHH AND I ALOMOST FORGOT THE TINY MIDGET CHIEF 104,000 YEAR. ENJOY NOW, FAGETS CAUSE I CAN'T WAIT FOR 03/03/200!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

01-24-2009, 03:19 AM
Mario, Is sad to see how you think you speek for us, you don't. We don't like or dislike the Mayor, we just want to come here and do our job. as for the election, please, we all know he is going to win, you've even said it would take a miracle. Please do us a favor and stop trying to be the big man on campus, We all know who you are. I mean really man, take your medication, you sound crazier every day!!! You've done enough damage to this Pd already with all your bull crap. STOP THE INSANITY!!! IDOT SPEAK FOR YOURSELF, YOU CERTAINLY DON'T SPEAK FOR ME.EF