PDA

View Full Version : unethical behavior

11-06-2008, 11:26 PM
If any one could provide me with the proper channels to file a complaint against a FDLE employee,I would appriciate the info.You have employees that give others a BAD name : :evil: please help :!:

11-07-2008, 12:20 AM
You found this site but you can't find the FDLE website?

www.myflorida.com (http://www.myflorida.com) is the State of Florida portal to what is known as the world wide web. If you can't remember the address, just look at most any Florida car tag. It is stamped on the top of most of them. There should be about 10,000,000 to pick from. If you manage to get there, click on the 'find an agency" tab. You will be looking for "Law Enforcement."

Before you start crying about this response - I am not now, nor have I ever been an employee of FDLE.

11-07-2008, 01:36 AM
I sure hope you are talking about a particular person in the Pensacola Region!!

11-07-2008, 01:51 AM
How about a couple initials??? Curious minds want to know.

11-07-2008, 12:12 PM
What kind of unethical behavior? You can call HQ and talk to Rosa, she can direct you to the right person(s). 1-850-410-7000

11-10-2008, 11:31 PM
If any one could provide me with the proper channels to file a complaint against a FDLE employee,I would appriciate the info.You have employees that give others a BAD name : :evil: please help :!:

So, what happened? You just going to leave everyone hanging?

11-10-2008, 11:33 PM
You found this site but you can't find the FDLE website?

http://www.myflorida.com is the State of Florida portal to what is known as the world wide web. If you can't remember the address, just look at most any Florida car tag. It is stamped on the top of most of them. There should be about 10,000,000 to pick from. If you manage to get there, click on the 'find an agency" tab. You will be looking for "Law Enforcement."

Before you start crying about this response - I am not now, nor have I ever been an employee of FDLE.

I don't think the original post was from an FDLE employee either. Probably someone just wanting to stir the pot! :x

11-20-2008, 01:23 AM

It all depends on your definition of "unethical behavior."

11-20-2008, 04:38 PM
Not to worry, this person who posted the original, just hit and ran... probably a person from the outside wanting to mess with us :roll:

11-21-2008, 09:49 AM
Why don't you all just be straight up with this individual and give him Mr. Perez's direct number? Or how about Lifiles? In my dealings with FDLE Executive Investigations Unit I realized I was wasting my time so I moved on to other interested people.

11-22-2008, 12:53 AM
:devil: First,I would like to say ignorance is bliss,To the f***** moran that gave me the web address to FDLE, duhhhhh,second shame on me for thinking any pencil pusher would know, all of the office direct lines are prompt by audimated systems.I do not have 8 hours a day to listen to recordings! IWORK FOR A LIVING.I could only imagine that any one would want to help instead of trying to "STIR THE POT" One of your fellow employees is an unethical loser who calls HERSELF a FDLE employee.I still have not figured out HER exact title!!!! I am a LEO and I would be ashamed to have someone of this calibur with my organization.And last this is not a hit and run eventually what goes around comes around! :evil:

11-22-2008, 03:17 PM
you've GOT to be talking about the Chief of Forensics in Pensacola.............. I hope you can get her, cause apparently she has something on everybody else....why else would she still be here????

11-22-2008, 09:34 PM
Call (850) 410-7645 ask for EI. Call Monday Thur Friday between 9 & 4

11-22-2008, 11:34 PM
:devil: First,I would like to say ignorance is bliss,To the f***** moran that gave me the web address to FDLE, duhhhhh,second shame on me for thinking any pencil pusher would know, all of the office direct lines are prompt by audimated systems.I do not have 8 hours a day to listen to recordings! IWORK FOR A LIVING.I could only imagine that any one would want to help instead of trying to "STIR THE POT" One of your fellow employees is an unethical loser who calls HERSELF a FDLE employee.I still have not figured out HER exact title!!!! I am a LEO and I would be ashamed to have someone of this calibur with my organization.And last this is not a hit and run eventually what goes around comes around! :evil:

Isn't the net wonderful?? Thank you Al Gore for inventing it!!! You sir, are full of crap. You are not a law enforcement officer. I have reached that conclusion based soley on your posts in this thread. If you were in law enforcement (security at the mall doesn't count) you would have access to everything you need to contact FDLE without trolling on a public website. Get back to work - there is a car in the loading zone.
P.S. - I'm not employed with FDLE.

12-03-2008, 12:30 AM
:evil: Once again it seems very hard for someone to lend a hand for simple information to help another.If you beleive this is from a security guard I can only imagine what YOUR purpose in life is hmmmmm :devil: .To the person who provided the info, thanks.To the post regarding Pensacola sorry its not about that person but I am sure they will get theirs :!: And all interested, this case will be out of Miami, thats all I will post. Stay safe :evil:

WastedTime
12-18-2008, 08:15 AM
:evil: Once again it seems very hard for someone to lend a hand for simple information to help another.If you beleive this is from a security guard I can only imagine what YOUR purpose in life is hmmmmm :devil: .To the person who provided the info, thanks.To the post regarding Pensacola sorry its not about that person but I am sure they will get theirs :!: And all interested, this case will be out of Miami, thats all I will post. Stay safe :evil:

To be continued: Tired and forum won't let me post further.

Here is the correct answer Tinkergunsflight. Call your local FBI office in Miami and get an Agent to take your information. Do not lie or embellish in your complaint because they will lock you up. I don't know your allegations but the FBI might be interested. That is a big MIGHT because the bulk of their budget and Agents are assigned to Homeland Security since 9/11. But do give it a shot.

I have delt with Perez, Lafiles, Rosa and some guy I think named Burlinger. I wrote Perez from prison regarding criminal conduct committed by one of their Lakeland Agents back in January of this year. The Agent, my handler since April 2006, wanted me to destroy evidence in my possession regarding a cold case double homicide. Seems he did not like
information regarding police misconduct intertwined in the case. I received a letter and a cute pamphlet from Perez on January 14, 2008. So did another inmate with complaints in his own case. I documented all of this. The result. NO RESPONSE. It is my OPINION (READ PLEASE DON'T BAN ME) that the FDLE's EIO isn't on the level. This would change upon my release from prison in the early summer. I left Florida and moved to a new state. I immediately signed up with law enforcement to stay out of trouble and I have. I explained my situation to my new handlers. I told them that I was instructed by my Florida handler (FDLE) to record ANY AND ALL PEOPLE INVOLVED IN CRIMINAL ACTIVITY REGARDING THE DOUBLE HOMICIDE IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA. I asked my new handlers if I could record my old handler. They called their legal department and they said yes, if the wire authorization was so vague and the Agent was asking me to break the law in a capital murder case, go ahead and run a tape.

12-18-2008, 06:35 PM

To be continued: Tired and forum won't let me post further.

Here is the correct answer Tinkergunsflight. Call your local FBI office in Miami and get an Agent to take your information. Do not lie or embellish in your complaint because they will lock you up. I don't know your allegations but the FBI might be interested. That is a big MIGHT because the bulk of their budget and Agents are assigned to Homeland Security since 9/11. But do give it a shot.

I have delt with Perez, Lafiles, Rosa and some guy I think named Burlinger. I wrote Perez from prison regarding criminal conduct committed by one of their Lakeland Agents back in January of this year. The Agent, my handler since April 2006, wanted me to destroy evidence in my possession regarding a cold case double homicide. Seems he did not like
information regarding police misconduct intertwined in the case. I received a letter and a cute pamphlet from Perez on January 14, 2008. So did another inmate with complaints in his own case. I documented all of this. The result. NO RESPONSE. It is my OPINION (READ PLEASE DON'T BAN ME) that the FDLE's EIO isn't on the level. This would change upon my release from prison in the early summer. I left Florida and moved to a new state. I immediately signed up with law enforcement to stay out of trouble and I have. I explained my situation to my new handlers. I told them that I was instructed by my Florida handler (FDLE) to record ANY AND ALL PEOPLE INVOLVED IN CRIMINAL ACTIVITY REGARDING THE DOUBLE HOMICIDE IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA. I asked my new handlers if I could record my old handler. They called their legal department and they said yes, if the wire authorization was so vague and the Agent was asking me to break the law in a capital murder case, go ahead and run a tape.

Great, all this is about a disgruntled inmate.. nice