PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone get an invite?

11-05-2008, 05:15 PM
Did anyone in D2 get an invite to the Sheriff's party at the Palace Grand on election night? Sure would've been nice for him to allow guys to stop in for a quick bite. This administration remains clueless !!!

11-06-2008, 01:42 AM
Yeah, that would look real good... having patrol cars pulling up to a party while they are on duty. Give me a break. I'm a deputy and I was aware of the party - people were talking about it all weekend prior to election day. If you were part of the solution rather than whining and complaining all the time about everything, maybe you would have heard someone talking about it. So, to answer your question - YES, WE WERE ALL INVITED (or at least those of us that are loyal to our boss and the agency we work for). Get over it man... we have a very strong Sheriff that the citizens voted for in a landslide - AGAIN. If you don't like working for a solid, popular Sheriff, go work at Pasco - you'd fit in perfectly.

11-06-2008, 08:14 PM
What's wrong with stopping in to get some food? Obviously, you can't stop by a gathering without having a drink. You sound just like the citizens that prejudge us for everything that we do. I'm guessing you received a special invite since I never saw an email. I could care less that he's popular. I wasn't aware that it was a popularity contest and we were back in high school. I would just like to see him consider all the "guys" for once and not just his guys. And i'm not going to Pasco buddy. I'm too determined to stay here and outlast all the nonsense.

11-07-2008, 02:26 PM
Are you a free loader??? Did you help out??? quit your *****ing... grow up or leave

11-08-2008, 05:01 PM
Guys,looks like we have a newbie on board and already a company man.he will learn in time..hahahahahahahaahahahaahah...YOU LEAVE=======

11-10-2008, 03:11 AM
Help out? I get him votes by doing my job with professionalism retard. Pretty obvious you're not a team player. Try pulling this "me, me, me" b.s. in the next admin and see how far it gets you. Your kind is a dying breed my friend.

11-14-2008, 10:29 PM
I did but i gve some cash

01-09-2009, 11:21 PM
Did anyone in D2 get an invite to the Sheriff's party at the Palace Grand on election night? Sure would've been nice for him to allow guys to stop in for a quick bite. This administration remains clueless !!!

If you didn't give money for his re-election, ...... you should know how that works.

Yeah, that would look real good... having patrol cars pulling up to a party while they are on duty. Give me a break. I'm a deputy and I was aware of the party - people were talking about it all weekend prior to election day. If you were part of the solution rather than whining and complaining all the time about everything, maybe you would have heard someone talking about it. So, to answer your question - YES, WE WERE ALL INVITED (or at least those of us that are loyal to our boss and the agency we work for). Get over it man... we have a very strong Sheriff that the citizens voted for in a landslide - AGAIN. If you don't like working for a solid, popular Sheriff, go work at Pasco - you'd fit in perfectly.

..... he must have given money, and he's a poor representative of our agency. Contridicts himself and it's simply not true. Someone sounds like they have too many powers. :wink:

02-20-2009, 12:20 AM

Above quote came from some jacka$$ !! We have a very stong Sheriff that the citizens voted for in a landslide? The citizens were not aware of what a $@#(&^* he is. If the vote were to take place today, I would put my money on Tracker !! And as far as you working for a "solid popular sheriff" You're just working to keep the brown off your nose when your head pops out. TAKE A PILL DUDE