PDA

View Full Version : Recruits

11-05-2008, 02:04 PM
Anyone know how many passed the last fitness tests? I heard it wasn't good.

How many positions we got open? They will probably cut them anyway.

11-05-2008, 02:12 PM
Not sure why they are still hiring when the agency cannot even pay the gas bills each month..... Not good business practice just to save a few positions when you have to rob peter to pay paul.

11-06-2008, 02:00 AM
That running test is the stupidest thing I ever heard of. Why would you weed out applicants just because they cant run or jump or swim as fast as the rest. Truth is, when you get on the job all you do is ride around in a truck, dip some snuff and crank up your boat in the back yard now and then to put some hours on the clock.

11-06-2008, 04:32 AM
That running test is the stupidest thing I ever heard of. Why would you weed out applicants just because they cant run or jump or swim as fast as the rest. Truth is, when you get on the job all you do is ride around in a truck, dip some snuff and crank up your boat in the back yard now and then to put some hours on the clock.

Spoken like a true, out of shape fat-a$$ :roll:

Just 20-30 min of cardio a couple of times a week will actually make you worth something when God-forbid you are called to 94 another officer.

11-06-2008, 03:43 PM

glad your fat worthless a#$ did not pass the run. the rest of us that have went thru an fwc class can all say that we passed it and met the standard. your the type that would do what you said NOTHING. glad the test did what it was designed to do GET RID OF THE WORTHLESS.

11-07-2008, 01:17 PM
Better be glad you don't work for Citrus County SO -- if you do not pass the PT test you have to take leave to work on passing it, then you will ultimately be fired!

11-28-2008, 06:08 PM
Hey slothy, try not to have a heart attack while participating in the up-coming annual physical assessments.....oh yea....you're gonna be one of the lazy-a$$es that attends(because it's mandatory), but wont PARTICIPATE(because that part is optional)