PDA

View Full Version : Back stabbing!!!!!

11-05-2008, 02:44 AM
Can we all agree that back stabbing is out of control? I am not an ass kisser and it has hurt me at work. I know this and it's my cross to carry. I'm sick of people stabbing each other in the back!!!!! I watch and feel like throwing things often at work. Why do certain people always seek to be or at least fake being better than everyone else? I was raised with the belief that there is no i in team. Our Dept thrives on the "i". What happened to the closeness, friendships, the belief that people give a crap about one another or should I say what the senior guys call the good old days. Read the news press blogs and you should realize that we are alone for support. The everyday people hate us. I know people don't care about that,but maybe we should My point? We need to stick together!!! I'm not going to lie, I don't like some of the people I work with. That's life. I know that people don't like me either, but I'm willing to help whenever it's needed. I've got your back all I ask is that you watch mine!!!!

11-05-2008, 07:15 PM
What happened is very simple. It is because of greed and the lack of direction from the top down!! When people start getting things they don't deserve over people who do deserve, then there will a sense of unfairness. When it happens on such a grand scale as is going on now, it is natural that the morale starts a nose dive. Accountability and certain people being above the both the law and agency rules and regulations. Couple that with a silent union and a bunch of new boots who don't know what to say and to who. Bosses, take note because we know you are reading these things. We in the "back" hear enough to know. How could you, managment, not know?

11-08-2008, 01:29 AM
Can we all agree that back stabbing is out of control? I am not an ass kisser and it has hurt me at work. I know this and it's my cross to carry. I'm sick of people stabbing each other in the back!!!!! I watch and feel like throwing things often at work. Why do certain people always seek to be or at least fake being better than everyone else? I was raised with the belief that there is no i in team. Our Dept thrives on the "i". What happened to the closeness, friendships, the belief that people give a crap about one another or should I say what the senior guys call the good old days. Read the news press blogs and you should realize that we are alone for support. The everyday people hate us. I know people don't care about that,but maybe we should My point? We need to stick together!!! I'm not going to lie, I don't like some of the people I work with. That's life. I know that people don't like me either, but I'm willing to help whenever it's needed. I've got your back all I ask is that you watch mine!!!!
Sorry for butting in but I just wanted to say that everyday people don't hate you. Most of the NP bloggers that speak negatively are ignorant losers. I truly believe that the average citizen with common sense can figure out that the majority of you are people just like us and only a small handful give the profession a bad name. No matter where you work or what you do, there will always be co-workers like you describe. If you find someplace where everyone acts like mature, responsible adults, please let me know. I'd like to come work there, too. :D

11-08-2008, 05:27 AM
Thank You, it is nice to know that there are folks who appreciate our efforts