PDA

View Full Version : 7911=attitude

11-03-2008, 10:17 PM
We hear lil miss attitude 7911 got put in her place finally by a deputy and went crying off trying to tattle tale on him. Instead she was taken off of Dist 1! Good job brother who ever you are!!! These new girls forget they are here to support us, and NO WHERE in the chain of command are dispatchers found.

11-15-2008, 05:18 AM
She does have a bad attitude! Horrible to listen to, why do the Sgt's allow her to talk to you that way? When I was on the road, we didn't put up with it, the Sgt's and Lt's would call up there immediately and put an end to any attitude that came over the air. They are sitting up there yapping with each other in air conditioned comfort, stuffing their faces with muffins and soda, while you guys are the ones risking your lives on the road. Her attitude is dangerous. It risks your lives, not hers.

11-22-2008, 01:23 AM
Whats the initals of this one? Though Im sure I can guess.

Not all dispatchers are fat and ugly....anymore so than you all eat doughnuts and drink coffee all night.

11-23-2008, 02:38 PM
Whats the initals of this one? Though Im sure I can guess.

Not all dispatchers are fat and ugly....anymore so than you all eat doughnuts and drink coffee all night.

"Who?"

Hmmm. What a fab-u-las question