PDA

View Full Version : Who dat?

11-01-2008, 11:44 PM
Who is the blonde that directs traffic on the east side with her fingers? And what is her status? Anyone know?

11-06-2008, 03:49 AM
Who is the blonde that directs traffic on the east side with her fingers? And what is her status? Anyone know?

not shur bout tha finger thing only blonde is james

11-07-2008, 08:35 PM
Thats incorrect. What about Carlson?

11-07-2008, 11:34 PM
Thats incorrect. What about Carlson?

yeah they r both blondes who really wants to know maybe I can help out.... james just got out of a realtionship with one of our own who now talks so much caca about her it makes u wonder what she ever seen in him tall dark and handsome he is NOT sorry greek but I hear she has crossed the tracks or at least pemb rd and is with a hollywood guy she seems happy in line up every morning I guess we lost her :evil:
if it was carlson u were interested in she is married

so who knows what really went on between them two? anyone???????

11-10-2008, 08:47 PM
You guys should be ashamed of yourself to be mentioning these peoples names to someone you have no idea who they are. Anyone can post on these forums and everyone has access to them.

To truth teller, you go and start telling her story yet you don't have any idea about what went on since at the end you ask if anyone knows what happened. If you have a problem with this guy you should confront him. I know him and he has never said one bad thing about her. I have seen him stand up for her on several occassions when all you guys were bad mouthing her. Im sure he didnt say anything to you, since there is only 1 person on that squad he talks to and i know you are not that person. So before you go spreading your B.S. why don't you think before acting a like a little gossip Beotch.

Oh, that little icon of a mad face probably should be green since thats how you sounded.

11-12-2008, 06:48 PM
Is this what you do go around and make stuff up? Please go just go away cause you sound really stupid now. I know him pretty well and never heard him say that. And I'm sure he has somehow said it around you right? If it is such a problem of his and and came out SO much why didnt you go to I.A.? Cause it's B.S. He must have done something to you so I am not going there. But I've never seen him be like how you say.

11-13-2008, 01:52 AM
Is this what you do go around and make stuff up? Please go just go away cause you sound really stupid now. I know him pretty well and never heard him say that. And I'm sure he has somehow said it around you right? If it is such a problem of his and and came out SO much why didnt you go to I.A.? Cause it's B.S. He must have done something to you so I am not going there. But I've never seen him be like how you say.

defense defense defense where should I start...... NO I dont need to make stuff up. YES he has said plenty of things around me, on several occasions. alcohol has been known as the "truth serum", one comment here or there could be viewed as trying to fit in, however that is not the case in this situation. I.A. was made aware of it, but that doesnt mean anything will be done about it. you really dont want to go there cause if you really know him, you know its true so we'll just leave it at that, or perhaps attention to detail has never been an area in which you excel being that you stated "he must have done something to you..." you must have completely missed my username: WRATH, otherwise explained as fierce anger. there comes a time when enough is enough and the gloves must come off.
"defense" sounds like he has first-hand knowledge, what with all the whining he is doing.

11-14-2008, 11:29 PM
YOU GUYS GOSSIP LIKE A BUNCH OF FAGS. WHO CARES THAT LAURIE AND GREICO HAD SOMETHING GOING ON? ARE U MAD BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T WANT U? OR BETTER YET, ARE U MAD BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WANT U? GOD FORBID IF THE SHOE WAS ON THE OTHER FOOT! U SHOULD REALLY FALL BACK AND GIVE THESE TWO PRIVACY TO SORT THROUGH WHATEVER IT IS THAT THEY ARE GOING THROUGH AND STOP SPREADING RUMORS OR THE THINGS THAT U PERCEIVE TO BE TRUE!!! BETTER YET, WHY NOT ASK THE TWO OF THEM WHAT HAPPENED SINCE IT'S SO OBVIOUS THAT U WANT TO KNOW! GROW SOME BALLS OR TITTIES,OR WHATEVER IT IS THAT U SEEM TO BE LACKING!

11-15-2008, 12:12 AM
AND ANOTHER THING, I DON'T HEAR ANYONE TALKING ABOUT HOW A CERTAIN DETECTIVE IS ****ING A CERTAIN CSA. SO THE SAME RESPECT U GIVE THOSE TWO, I THINK U SHOULD EXTEND TO LAURIE AND GRIECO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11-15-2008, 11:32 PM
YOU GUYS GOSSIP LIKE A BUNCH OF FAGS. WHO CARES THAT LAURIE AND GREICO HAD SOMETHING GOING ON? ARE U MAD BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T WANT U? OR BETTER YET, ARE U MAD BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WANT U? GOD FORBID IF THE SHOE WAS ON THE OTHER FOOT! U SHOULD REALLY FALL BACK AND GIVE THESE TWO PRIVACY TO SORT THROUGH WHATEVER IT IS THAT THEY ARE GOING THROUGH AND STOP SPREADING RUMORS OR THE THINGS THAT U PERCEIVE TO BE TRUE!!! BETTER YET, WHY NOT ASK THE TWO OF THEM WHAT HAPPENED SINCE IT'S SO OBVIOUS THAT U WANT TO KNOW! GROW SOME BALLS OR TITTIES,OR WHATEVER IT IS THAT U SEEM TO BE LACKING!

I agree with you. Are people's lives that boring that they feel the need to stick their noses in other people's business. These two are consenting adults, and it's frankly none of anyone's business as to their personal affairs. Get a life and worry about yourselves.

11-17-2008, 02:41 AM
A Kilo unit is glassing a Zulu unit?? Oh Que Lindo!!!
Let's play Clue.

11-18-2008, 02:11 AM
you guys should be ashamed of yourselves!! you have 2 see what is right in front of you, just like the 2 mentioned these 2 have the right 2 do what they want. if you want 2 talk about james you should get 2 know her, she is way 2 funny and very smart.

as for the other 2 his badge still says ofc.
not 2 hard 2 figure out.

11-19-2008, 02:12 AM
THE DETECTIVE I'M REFEREING TO IS HISPANIC, SO THAT SHOULDN'T BE HARD TO FIGURE OUT.

11-19-2008, 04:55 PM
I cant wait till I get married to **** some hallandale *****, aren't all them guys married? I feel bad for a certain detective playing house while Chris was playing *****, lol

11-19-2008, 11:44 PM
LMAO, YOU'RE WRONG FOR THAT!

11-24-2008, 03:01 AM
I cant wait till I get married to fazugie some hallandale ., aren't all them guys married? I feel bad for a certain detective playing house while Chris was playing ., lol

what you should feel bad about is talking so much shit about her she has friends in the dept and u obvioulsy arent 1 of them rather than try 2 comfort her you talk shit why dont you say something 2 her or eric williams since that is who you are refering 2 its a shame that a female cant have a male friend at work you continue 2 talk shit because you are 2 lazy 2 ask questions so u know the truth shame on you for being a cop. if u want 2 do a half assed job go bag groceries.

12-01-2008, 04:01 PM
i wanna bag somethin but it aint groceries. hows that special ops sgt these days ?

JS

12-02-2008, 02:46 AM
did they pretend 2 stop or really stop & start again??? looked close in the p lot with him on his knees is it that good she got ya beggin for it lolol

12-03-2008, 01:43 PM
the special ops sgt is that good. I'd be on my knees for a piece of that any day of the week. Havent you seen her in the little man shirts she wears and my god those jeans. The smell of cigarette smoke is euphoric.
I love me some of that.

12-07-2008, 05:25 AM
you guys are so immature. grow up. stop putting yourselves in other peoples business if they wanted you there they would come to you for advice or input. stop making fun of others and just learn to accept people for who they are and the job they do.

12-07-2008, 06:10 PM
thank you deputy chief.

12-19-2008, 06:58 PM
[quote="AFRIEND2HER
what you should feel bad about is talking so much shizzat about her she has friends in the dept and u obvioulsy arent 1 of them rather than try 2 comfort her you talk shizzat why dont you say something 2 her or eric williams since that is who you are refering 2 its a shame that a female cant have a male friend at work you continue 2 talk shizzat because you are 2 lazy 2 ask questions so u know the truth shame on you for being a cop. if u want 2 do a half assed job go bag groceries.[/quote]

Bagging????????What?????? You are not a friend of her.I did not talk about her but you did tell all her story here. After the sex-with-minor incident, the "don't ask don't tell" policy was applied to cheating but you the one telling her business here so now we can talk about it. We supose to be of "good morale character" and breaking this guy's mariage is not part of that. Lazy??? Me? Even her will tell you the contraire. She will be better off without friends like you

12-20-2008, 05:14 PM
[quote="AFRIEND2HER
what you should feel bad about is talking so much shizzat about her she has friends in the dept and u obvioulsy arent 1 of them rather than try 2 comfort her you talk shizzat why dont you say something 2 her or eric williams since that is who you are refering 2 its a shame that a female cant have a male friend at work you continue 2 talk shizzat because you are 2 lazy 2 ask questions so u know the truth shame on you for being a cop. if u want 2 do a half assed job go bag groceries.

Bagging????????What?????? You are not a friend of her.I did not talk about her but you did tell all her story here. After the sex-with-minor incident, the "don't ask don't tell" policy was applied to cheating but you the one telling her business here so now we can talk about it. We supose to be of "good morale character" and breaking this guy's mariage is not part of that. Lazy??? Me? Even her will tell you the contraire. She will be better off without friends like you[/quote]

Good try at a distraction post Deputy Chief, but nobody uses the word "contraire" anymore. :wink:

12-22-2008, 06:05 AM
FIRST OF ALL, IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE IGNORANT THEN THAT'S FINE, IT'S EXPECTED OF YOU! YOU CAN AT LEAST COVER IT UP PUTTING TOGETHER COMPLETE SENTENCES AND SPELLING CORRECTLY. AS FOR MS. JAMES, IT SOUNDS AS THOUGH THE HATERS ON HERE ARE JUST MAD BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T WANT THEM. SUCK IT UP YOU DUMB PRICK, GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON!!! YOU GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF SOFT, WET, PU@@Y'S!!

12-30-2008, 03:13 PM
Everyone...just leave the woman alone!

01-03-2009, 12:38 AM
Everyone...just leave the woman alone!

someone needs to get a leash for that guy and tie him to a tree so he will leave her alone F*&^ not all men are dogs but he is and its clear he is only after one thing...... someone talk to him and let him know shes been happy lately just give it up already

to be continued...........

01-06-2009, 01:57 PM
i talked with marsha about this yesterday. she is not at all happy and is looking for a "sweet man" to sweep her off her feet. Since all this new attention she has gone to Sears and bought some nice new fancy denim shirts. She said that she got a good price because she shops in the little boys section.
Anyways, please dont stop the attention. It has made a difference. She is down to one pack of cigs a day and she is doing kegal exercises daily. All this in anticipation of the big day!

01-11-2009, 12:31 AM
I hear she has crossed the tracks or at least pemb rd and is with a hollywood guy she seems happy in line up every morning I guess we lost her :evil:

HHHHEEEEESSSSS BBBBBAAAAACCCCCKKKKKK
HOLLYWOOD HAS RETURNED
doin wat wurks :wink:

01-18-2009, 02:07 PM
I hear she has crossed the tracks or at least pemb rd and is with a hollywood guy she seems happy in line up every morning I guess we lost her :evil:
HHHHEEEEESSSSS BBBBBAAAAACCCCCKKKKKK
HOLLYWOOD HAS RETURNED
doin wat wurks :wink:

I THINK U R MISTAKIN SHE COULDNT FORCE A MONA LISA SMILE IF SHE HADA

01-19-2009, 01:06 AM
I THINK U R MISTAKIN SHE COULDNT FORCE A MONA LISA SMILE IF SHE HADA[/quote]

I feel bad for her she seems to only know a$$h0le$ soon I can swoop then check the smiles :D :D :D

ps thanks to her having been around all you h0les she will be quit content :D

02-23-2009, 02:22 AM
It seemed like this post had died off on 01/18. You are the one that just brought it up again. You're the one that seems like you can't leave it alone...idiot.

02-23-2009, 05:16 PM
Not sure where your getting your info from but she is very happy, trust me I know. And if you were paying attention Saturday night you would also.

02-23-2009, 06:16 PM
Buddy 1 I'm glad to hear you like what I wrote, now hopefully you can put an end to all this and stop crying like a girl everytime you beg her to get back with you and she says no, that's really pathetic. The world doesn't need to know her business and its pretty low of you to keep putting it on this web sight, just let it go and move on I'm sure there is someone out there for you. Now if you have anything you need to say to me you know exactly where to find me!

03-02-2009, 02:05 AM
when the cats away the mouse can play!!!! I take it you finally realized where you belong!? now I only need to know what will get her to break out

BRINCAR HERMOSA YA TU PUEDES!!!!

03-04-2009, 10:46 PM
I know that marsha likes to keep to herself. But how can anyone not stop talking about her ?
Havent seen her in awhile..My dearest.. where are you ?

03-12-2009, 11:50 PM
OMG!!!! WHO B DA DADDY????

03-29-2009, 06:46 PM
knocked up and alone???? SCANDALOUS!!

anyone know if the guy is still around?

who gives a rats ass...worry about yourself, douche.

03-29-2009, 10:32 PM

I THINK HE IS NOT SHE IS WAY 2 SAD 2 STILL BE GETTING D1CK LOL I HEARD SHE AND K3 GOT INTO IT WED NIGHT I HEARD HIM SHOUT SOMETHING AND WALK AWAY PISSED ANYONE KNOW WHAT WAS SAID?

03-30-2009, 01:23 AM

I THINK HE IS NOT SHE IS WAY 2 SAD 2 STILL BE GETTING D1CK LOL I HEARD SHE AND K3 GOT INTO IT WED NIGHT I HEARD HIM SHOUT SOMETHING AND WALK AWAY PISSED ANYONE KNOW WHAT WAS SAID?

Again...who gives a shit.

03-30-2009, 04:16 PM
Does anyone if your mother is still getting ****?

03-30-2009, 04:21 PM

Don't know what was said and don't really care, but we sure heard what was said about your mother being a whore!

03-31-2009, 12:03 PM
You guys are seriously acting like a bunch of douchebags. Why is the life of this girl so important to you. Leave it alone already. And, before you say it...no I am not a friend of hers...I have never dated her...I'm not the father. I am just sick and tired of seeing you guys keep bringing up her personal business on here. Just let her be.

04-14-2009, 09:06 PM
You guys are seriously acting like a bunch of douchebags. Why is the life of this girl so important to you. Leave it alone already. And, before you say it...no I am not a friend of hers...I have never dated her...I'm not the father. I am just sick and tired of seeing you guys keep bringing up her personal business on here. Just let her be.
It's important because she is pretty HOT! However, she is a FLAKE! And she likes to keep herself busy with all those that admire her. Girl needs to get her priorities straight. That girl has it rough already with one child. I hope another one doesn't send her back home.

04-15-2009, 02:03 AM
now boys, just listen here to momma, She will learn and it aint gonna be by readin these posts on here. leave her be and she will learn just like i had to do many years back.

04-24-2009, 11:58 PM
everyone needs to leave her alone and stop asking question she dont need to answer. stay strong I got ya . next couple of months are gonna be tough but stick it out I'll make sure ur ok :arrow: :D :arrow:

04-28-2009, 03:59 AM
everyone needs to leave her alone and stop asking question she dont need to answer. stay strong I got ya . next couple of months are gonna be tough but stick it out I'll make sure ur ok :arrow: :D :arrow:

Seriously...shut up already.

05-06-2009, 05:15 PM

I heard AV tapped her!

05-07-2009, 12:58 PM

I heard AV tapped her!

NEWS FLASH...no one cares !!

05-09-2009, 08:18 PM
if you want to talk about someone know the facts. yes she talked to another guy from hollywood a few years ago, so what. yes she was friends with a guy at her dept, both of them will tell you that there was nothing serious between them and all of his trainees can verify that. yes he had problems in his marriage and yes she was going through something at the time they met, they hung out and went to calls and lunch whatever. who cares. they will both tell you that it was nothing serious. now he is separated from his wife and she is still his friend. when some a$$hole was trying to create more problems for him and his wife and her they figured they should just stop talking (we all know that BULL$HIT of a male and female cant just be friends there ALWAYS has to be more. ) -----and that was back in June. so no, it was not within a few weeks, that she was pregnant, more like 8-9 months. and if you ever seen her and the father together you would know there is love between them. never the less the situation is what it is now and rather than everybody hating on one or both of them, let it go. leave her alone and let her be happy. before you continue posting your comments think about others feelings, we all want to laugh, but no one likes to be laughed at, especially over something that is not true. if you have an issue with any of them you should confront them or at least have the courage to identify yourself so they know who is talking $hit about them.

05-12-2009, 01:17 PM
if you want to talk about someone know the facts. yes she talked to another guy from hollywood a few years ago, so what. yes she was friends with a guy at her dept, both of them will tell you that there was nothing serious between them and all of his trainees can verify that. yes he had problems in his marriage and yes she was going through something at the time they met, they hung out and went to calls and lunch whatever. who cares. they will both tell you that it was nothing serious. now he is separated from his wife and she is still his friend. when some a$$hole was trying to create more problems for him and his wife and her they figured they should just stop talking (we all know that BULL$HIT of a male and female cant just be friends there ALWAYS has to be more. ) -----and that was back in June. so no, it was not within a few weeks, that she was pregnant, more like 8-9 months. and if you ever seen her and the father together you would know there is love between them. never the less the situation is what it is now and rather than everybody hating on one or both of them, let it go. leave her alone and let her be happy. before you continue posting your comments think about others feelings, we all want to laugh, but no one likes to be laughed at, especially over something that is not true. if you have an issue with any of them you should confront them or at least have the courage to identify yourself so they know who is talking $hit about them.

Again...no one gives a shit !!

06-01-2009, 01:27 PM
where's marsha ?