PDA

View Full Version : Another One Bites the Dust

Zelma
11-01-2008, 12:04 AM
Zelma says, another Sgt bites the dust, yes campers ole Spooner done and bit the dust and was replaced by the blob, talking about lame................

11-01-2008, 01:00 AM
Psycho is stepping down also, going to Station 11, he will be replaced by the Blob2 according to rumor.

11-03-2008, 06:21 AM
Psycho is stepping down also, going to Station 11, he will be replaced by the Blob2 according to rumor.

Guest you are such a POS.... PSYCHO maybe :evil: you stated he was a good man just a few posts ago, you need to learn to read your own crap and remember what you post. I hope you don't start believing your hype and crap because you spew it!

I hear the man had some health problems, maybe made a good decision before the ship crashed, with all the changes on 75 maybe he was smarter than you and less of a Psycho! :shock:

Remember age doesn't make you stupid you make yourself look stupid. As a Guest what do you know anyway, maybe you should consult your computer manual on links or your policy manual for an accurate description of the Psycho and the Blob2. :devil:

GO AG 2008!!! MATER COP I WILL FIND YOU AND HELP YOU ESCAPE

11-03-2008, 06:19 PM
I said nothing negative about psycho, he is a good man, and if you have been with the dept. long you would know that if you say psyco people will know who you are talking about, it is not downing him, he plays to the role. I would do anything I could to help him out at anytime. I think you may have some issues that need checking into though...

11-03-2008, 06:49 PM
The only issue i have with you Guest is that you cannot keep up with the negative stuff that you say...and then you turn around and kiss a****. You cannot have it both ways...either hate the place or love it.

11-05-2008, 03:48 AM
I smell rot! What favors have we to promote? Enough good ole crappy ole crapp! Region 3 gossip is sounding ruff for wear.

11-06-2008, 09:54 PM
Awww shucks maw, can I be a Sgt and get to drive a wore out POS car back and forth and sit in the office and play puter games or sleep or just run the roads 40 hours a week.............................