PDA

View Full Version : Are there any MDPD dispatchers here?

10-30-2008, 10:46 PM
I have questions regarding the hiring efforts, etc. Please post if you are available to answer, I`ll ask also in the Miami Dade PD forum.

10-31-2008, 05:17 PM
No takers on either side,well, let post some more,in case you might have heard anything.

I`ve taken the test twice and passed it the last time. However, I`ve seen this job offered at least three times in the last 9 months or so. What is keeping them from hiring and retaining? How many people on average pass the initial testing, but fail the subsequent steps?

07-19-2010, 03:34 AM
No takers on either side,well, let post some more,in case you might have heard anything.

I`ve taken the test twice and passed it the last time. However, I`ve seen this job offered at least three times in the last 9 months or so. What is keeping them from hiring and retaining? How many people on average pass the initial testing, but fail the subsequent steps?

If you are non minority good luck. When someone I know went for an interview she was the only non minority and they tried to disqualify her. She was going through the immigration process and had got her visa while waiting for her greencard and they knew it. The interviewer kept pressing her to say she worked as that would make it illegal and she would be disqualified. That job is posted internally once again.

12-03-2010, 04:00 PM
Well there is an illegal working for MD dispatch. She has fake documents listing that she was born in a different country than where she was actually born. Many people know this...

12-30-2010, 01:38 PM
Well there is an illegal working for MD dispatch. She has fake documents listing that she was born in a different country than where she was actually born. Many people know this...

That's normal in Miami. I wouldn't doubt there may be an illegal immigrant PO with fake papers either.