PDA

View Full Version : Meeting

10-30-2008, 12:20 AM
You guys are the best, and what you do is so important, and I thank you for everything you do! BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! I have been hearing that crap for the past 7 years from this guy!!! Its time for change. Screw fixing what we get, out with the oldblue, and in with the new green!

01-04-2009, 09:29 PM
Here we go again!
Another department meeting, why didn't I call in sick?

01-05-2009, 01:08 AM
You guys are the best, and what you do is so important, and I thank you for everything you do! BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! I have been hearing that crap for the past 7 years from this guy!!! Its time for change. Screw fixing what we get, out with the oldblue, and in with the new green!

I love that speech by the Chief, it gives me goosebumps every time I hear it (I think tomorrow will be the 88th time).

This place is BEYOND fixing, green now or green later. The day will come soon enough, like it or not!

01-06-2009, 03:08 AM
Maybe next year I can get an award for attending department meetings. Some of those awards were not merited and the supervisors who wrote them need to know that. We were laughing at how dumb they were. There were some really good awards and good team work and good police work, but the dumb ones over shadowed the good ones. Didn't anyone review the awards first.