PDA

View Full Version : Confused citizen

10-21-2008, 11:39 PM
To confused, I have a few observations. First I f you think that everyone who posts here is an officer who works for our agency, or for that matter an officer at all, you are mistaken.
I do take issue with your insults to the fine men and women who protect you and your property day and night. Those comments expose your true personality and I find you less than an appreciable as a person.

I do not judge all of our citizens by your actions, but I see you judge all of your officers by the actions of one maybe two or none at all. You were free to post just as anyone else is. For you to pin these comments on some officers and then insult the entire working department, exposes you for the narrow minded backwards person you come across as.

If you feel these fine people are "jokes" please do not call us for any assistance in any manner. HCSO is 247-8000 make yourself available to them.

I would reflect on your comments and after consideration apologize to the working officers who you thoughtlessly insulted.

10-22-2008, 12:11 AM
I'm not as eloquent, You're just a jerkoff confused citizen, and I do agree, don't call us then assface.

10-22-2008, 12:56 AM
Where to begin? First and foremost, this board is a place where anyone can post whatever they want without any punitive measures from anyone. This board is the epitome of the first amendment and has been challenged in the past by many. During these challenges the board has always won. I agree that not all of the posts on this board come from the officers of the department but everyone is entitled to their opinions and who are you to try and object to publishing of them. As long as men and women and women have breath in their bodies they will in turn have opinions and you are not required to listen to them but you should respect their right to voice them. I know the opinions may not be the most eloquent and their grievances may not make much sense to you but the board affords an opportunity to everyone to at least publish their thoughts for the masses to view. As you have already observed the board is not password protected and access is not exclusive to law enforcement so I invite you back whenever you want. In the mean time just try and respect that not everyone thinks as you do and may want to let others know. As for your statements to take the information gathered here before council I have three questions of you. Why would you try and cast a bad light on the many for the views of the few? What will become of your efforts to divulge this information? Do you want to quash the rights of the posters and completely object to their freedom of speech? I will leave you with this: “Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.” ~Voltaire