PDA

View Full Version : Turner and Hooch

10-21-2008, 01:36 AM
Let me begin by saying that I personally like Christy Turner. I don't care for some of the people she's had sex with (and they are plenty) but she is out of control. Why does this woman have such a problem with police officers??? The police department pays her bills, so why does she hate them so much?

All this woman does is talk negatively about cops. Just because you might have been a pin cushin for the highest brass to the newest officer, that should not make you so mean. Being such a negative person, calling officers bad names, and having such a poor attitude makes you even more incompetent than you already are. You are the Errol Stevens of dispatch and I'm surprised that some one hasn't fired you yet - maybe they are scared of being arrested if you are fired ;).

Anyway, the point is that we all know you've had more officer's inside you than the PBA hall, but c'mon, these cops depend on you so don't treat all of us so bad. Maybe you can switch shifts permanantly and we can talk more in person, the people on my shift will be a lot more receptive to you.