PDA

View Full Version : "smilie guy"

10-19-2008, 08:36 PM
As a newcomer to this site, I am wondering if anyone else notices that "smilie guy" has a lot to say and lets other people take the blame for it? Can smilie guy please reveal him or her self? I am sure there are a couple of officers on your dept that would love to know who you are!!!

10-20-2008, 01:04 AM
ask your wife who I am :D

10-20-2008, 03:42 AM
Sorry but that's kinda funny. :devil:

10-20-2008, 07:57 PM
No its really not that funny :evil:

10-20-2008, 08:00 PM
uneducated! Oh but wait your cops so of course you are uneducated!!!!!!!!!!!!

10-20-2008, 10:42 PM

Easy there. You're not the only one who's embarrassed. I'm embarrassed to say that I work with these guys and/or girls right now. This really is shameful.

10-21-2008, 12:02 AM

Easy there. You're not the only one who's embarrassed. I'm embarrassed to say that I work with these guys and/or girls right now. This really is shameful.

Shut up assface, no one asked you.

10-21-2008, 12:05 AM

It is "You're" (short for "you are") not "your", mr ashamed you are so educated. In addition it is "embarrassed" not "embarrased"

Stick to giving handjobs to truckers at rest stops, it suits you better, and darn it YOU"RE good at it.

10-21-2008, 01:54 AM
BAHAHAHAHAHA now thats funny!!

10-21-2008, 01:59 PM
HaHaHa, did we hit a sore spot talking about you being uneducated? Tell your boyfreind to give you a break so it can heal! This is the stuff you derserve when shit spews out of your fingertips. Oh my, where is smilie guy?

10-21-2008, 02:12 PM
Actually I think he made you look like an idiot. It was not a sore spot just an observation that you are a complete dumbass for calling cops uneducated yet can't spell two relatively simple words.This is further substantiated by your failure to recognize that fact.

10-21-2008, 05:15 PM
Is this really about the misspellings of someone who has made an observation that you all are not spending your time productively. Most of you are educated in some way or another, just as we are. This open forum has been brought to our attention by a very concerned individual that lives in TT. Just so that you know, there are several people aware of this and we are all watching, reading and responding without reprocusion, how exilirating. As a long time citizen I can say, your reputation no longer proceeds you. We have know the majority of you are not "up to par", but now we can read it as proof. You are becoming a joke and how do you defend yourselves now? Please make sure you receive the next 2 issues of the Beacon, you and this forum will be in it. To the "brass", is this how you run your dept? We will "rally" and soon have a representative at the council meeting and you may be surprised at who that is!!!! This will continue until you and/or this forum is brought down. Freedom of speech, right?

10-21-2008, 06:19 PM
Is this really about the misspellings of someone who has made an observation that you all are not spending your time productively. Most of you are educated in some way or another, just as we are. This open forum has been brought to our attention by a very concerned individual that lives in TT. Just so that you know, there are several people aware of this and we are all watching, reading and responding without reprocusion, how exilirating. As a long time citizen I can say, your reputation no longer proceeds you. We have know the majority of you are not "up to par", but now we can read it as proof. You are becoming a joke and how do you defend yourselves now? Please make sure you receive the next 2 issues of the Beacon, you and this forum will be in it. To the "brass", is this how you run your dept? We will "rally" and soon have a representative at the council meeting and you may be surprised at who that is!!!! This will continue until you and/or this forum is brought down. Freedom of speech, right?

The brass has nothing to do with these idiots posting. It is completely anonymous, and has no official affiliation with the city or it's Police Department.

10-21-2008, 08:03 PM
Yes, the city and the police dept. have no official affiliation with the posting on this site. But, the officers that are posting these juvenile remarks clearly represent the Temple Terrace Police Dept. and the City of Temple Terrace. So, at what point will the city and the supervisors get involved? After reading through every word of the previous postings, I have determined that certain levels of slander have taken place against others. Were do we go from here, any suggestions?

10-21-2008, 10:29 PM
Yes, the city and the police dept. have no official affiliation with the posting on this site. But, the officers that are posting these juvenile remarks clearly represent the Temple Terrace Police Dept. and the City of Temple Terrace. So, at what point will the city and the supervisors get involved? After reading through every word of the previous postings, I have determined that certain levels of slander have taken place against others. Were do we go from here, any suggestions?

What do you want the brass/city to do? They can't forbid the officers from posting anonymously on a website. It is what it is. Unfortunately.

10-21-2008, 10:30 PM
Who asked confused citizen? Your posting is filled with errors. You are a true idiot. Don't come here and preach. Do we come to your closeted homosexual forum and talk to you about your forum? NO! stay out of ours and you and your alternative lifestyle stay in yours.
Thisplace is not for you not about you and frankly we really don't want you here so STFU, and GTHO assface.

10-21-2008, 10:40 PM
Is this really about the misspellings of someone who has made an observation that you all are not spending your time productively.Who are you to say how we spend our free time? Most of you are educated in some way or another, just as we are. This open forum has been brought to our attention by a very concerned individual that lives in TT. This is not our concern, we don't care what you think of our forum Just so that you know, there are several people aware of this and we are all watching, reading and responding without reprocusion,Besides the fact you are a non spelling moron, I ask again who cares what you think? how exilirating. As a long time citizen I can say, your reputation no longer proceeds you.preceeds you idiot We have know the majority of you are not "up to par", but now we can read it as proof. You are becoming a joke and how do you defend yourselves now?We have no need to defend ourselves from some self important asswipe who thinks his opinion means something. Please make sure you receive the next 2 issues of the BeaconYou mean the rag thats thrown like trash in everyones yard? sure!! , you and this forum will be in it. Terrific, then maybe everyone can see you are a friggin idiot to think your opinion is worth anything To the "brass", is this how you run your dept? The brass does not run this forum again you are an idiot. We will "rally" and soon have a representative at the council meeting and you may be surprised at who that is!!!! This will continue until you and/or this forum is brought down. Freedom of speech, right?Oh so you mean like freedom of speech as long as YOU agree with it. If someone has a differing opinion you want to shut it down. please go "F" yourself and everyone that thinks like you