PDA

View Full Version : Whats the problem on I-75.

10-18-2008, 01:09 PM
No one getting along or what. Somethings going on with so many outside the box rambling on about it.

10-19-2008, 04:42 AM
Must be secret squirrel stuff.

Zelma
10-19-2008, 01:45 PM
Zelma says, you aint got no problem over there, you want to see problems come on over to 95 and take a look around it will make you think that 75 is a vacation wonderland...........

12-08-2008, 03:00 PM
I understand that 75's main problem transfered to 95 a short time ago. Although a new storm may be brewing. Wait and see. :shock:

12-09-2008, 12:55 AM
The problem is not the one that transferred, he is a great guy and I miss talking to him. The problem is, when you stick 2 or 3 people in a confined space together for 12 hours arguments tend to happen. Heck I don't even see my wife for 12 hours on days when I work, maybe 2 or 3 hours on days when I work and we still argue. What causes this you ask, "PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT". Democrat vs. Republican, Hot vs. Cold, Lights vs. No Lights, Check Trucks vs. Check No Trucks, I could do this all day. To each their own is all I will say. Go to work, do your job, or don't, go home and get over it. I don't work for the state of Florida, I work for myself...

12-10-2008, 08:48 AM
The problem is not the one that transferred, he is a great guy and I miss talking to him. The problem is, when you stick 2 or 3 people in a confined space together for 12 hours arguments tend to happen. Heck I don't even see my wife for 12 hours on days when I work, maybe 2 or 3 hours on days when I work and we still argue. What causes this you ask, "PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT". Democrat vs. Republican, Hot vs. Cold, Lights vs. No Lights, Check Trucks vs. Check No Trucks, I could do this all day. To each their own is all I will say. Go to work, do your job, or don't, go home and get over it. I don't work for the state of Florida, I work for myself...

Thats just how it is. All that gets hired now although are spoiled brats that are out for numbers no matter how bad they screw someone, thats a sad fact!

01-21-2009, 01:22 AM
The problem on I-75 is the same as it is everywhere a $hitty chief and worthles clicks of officers that he has promoted and forced on us.