PDA

View Full Version : Dear Al

10-17-2008, 10:48 AM
Many of you may be thinking: Why is someone writing about the departments videophone bandit. In fact this is for another Al...

Dear Sheriff Al,
Once again my city is attempting to raid my paycheck, cut cost by cutting corners and generally displaying their hate for their own officers. So I am writing you to beg. Please Al! Please come and take us over! Sure we have a bunch of equipment you'll need to scrap,Administrators you'll never tolerate, and an overall lazy workforce... but we also have something very special that no one else in the county has and it could be all yours! We have the greenest grass in the world, more trees than Colorado and bus benches you could die for! So how about about it?

10-17-2008, 07:19 PM
Many of you may be thinking: Why is someone writing about the departments videophone bandit. In fact this is for another Al...

Dear Sheriff Al,
Once again my city is attempting to raid my paycheck, cut cost by cutting corners and generally displaying their hate for their own officers. So I am writing you to beg. Please Al! Please come and take us over! Sure we have a bunch of equipment you'll need to scrap,Administrators you'll never tolerate, and an overall lazy workforce... but we also have something very special that no one else in the county has and it could be all yours! We have the greenest grass in the world, more trees than Colorado and bus benches you could die for! So how about about it?

By far too funny, you sir are waisted talent...hehehehehehe

10-17-2008, 09:20 PM
All in do time, As soon as I am elected Plantation will become a part of the EMPIRE. Transition teams are already in place and RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!!! :cop:

10-18-2008, 12:18 AM
A couple of years ago one of Jenne's big wigs came over by request of the city. He was asked to work out numbers for dispatch at which he advised he would provide numbers for dispatch and for police. They told him not to bother with working a number for the police but did so anyways. I don't know the exact number but was told it was several million less. Even with the savings the city is apprehensive about switching. If a change was to ever occur though, NOW is probably a possability.

10-18-2008, 02:09 AM
If you think about it they have basically made us take-over proof. BSO would have to come in here and un-phuck generations of neglect and backwards thinking.

10-18-2008, 02:12 AM
Maybe when Obama gets into office he can start a program that takes away from the competent adequately funded and hard working agencies and give it to us.