PDA

View Full Version : Light Duty Mistakes

10-16-2008, 10:44 PM
This goes out to the command staff that makes the decisions on where people go while on light duty:

Why is it that Ofc Kearney was assigned to the investigative section??? Is she not a dispatcher by trade? Wouldn't she be best fit for the department by taking a position she already knows? I thing she was initially assigned the dispatch but I guess she either complained to the Major (because some officers are on a first name basis) or she is a better investigative officer than a dispatcher. I think its the former because from what I hear, she does nothing on dayshift but selectives and ride around the chariot with Privitera. Dispatch is short and any monkey could do the busy work in the investigative section. This is a poor decision and it just demonstrates how favoritism influences everything in this department.

Rossman??? Why is she back there? I guess S. County or Fair Oaks gave her the okay. Is she carrying a weapon? If so, why? What if she wants to harm herself after an episode with her latest husband? Now the department has sanctioned her carrying a side arm after KNOWING that she tried to harm herself. IF she hurts herself or anyone else is the dept going to take full responsibility? What a great law suit to be a part of. You think we're not getting raises now, wait till we get sued for millions of dollars because the department gave an officer who tried to hurt herself a duty weapon.

Luggo, Riccio, and Martinez? Why are they not at the front desk taking all the calls for service that requires a sworn officer. We are SO short right now moving people around every woman getting pregnant yet, these officers that hurt themselves off duty get a free pass in the investigative section. COMMAND STAFF: Put these officers to work where it best fits the department! Dispatchers go dispatch, officers take paperwork at the front.

You are killing the morale of this department.

I won't even get started on rookie Tyler and the prostitute incident or Nicole's whining about child care issues. Those are postings of their own.

Ranger Fan.

10-17-2008, 08:36 PM
Ranger Fan, welcome back.... We missed your playful banter

11-03-2008, 03:29 AM
Ranger Fan...you gave yourself away in A/N briefing by not only spelling Taylor's last name in this post incorrect (Tyler), but you said the same wrong name in briefing and had to be corrected then too.

As far as Rossman, you should be ashamed of yourself for turning your back on someone, (another police officer no less) who obviously is in need of help. But, now that I know who you are, I don't expect anything less. The bar is set pretty low for you.

MOD 1
11-07-2008, 05:37 PM
I have again deleted the Post by Ranger Fan which violated the Terms of Use.

I have banned the IP addresses being used by Ranger Fan for reposting posts that have been deleted due to violating the Terms of Use.

Mod 1

11-15-2008, 08:15 AM
I SAY THEY BRING BACK THAT KID TAYLOR... AT LEAST SOMEONE AT THIS PLACE KNOWS HOW TO HAVE A LITTLE FUN.. MOSTLY EVERYONE ELSE HERE IS A STICK IN THE MUD, AND WOULD RATHER WATCH OLD COP RERUNS :cop: ALL NIGHT LONG INSTEAD OF MEETING SOME CHICKS... BRING BACK TAYLOR AND START UP A "BRING A HO TO WORK DAY"!!! IT WOULD BE GREAT FOR THE PLUMMETING MORALE IN THIS PLACE. I WILL PUT THE KID IN FOR A SPIRIT AWARD..... :devil: