PDA

View Full Version : beware!

10-15-2008, 07:41 PM
beware to those........ always remember what goes around comes around......hahahahahahahahahahaha

03-14-2009, 08:14 PM
I believe that is true. The Bible says be not deceived, God is not mocked for what so ever a man sews, that shall he also reap. Wayne Saunder, Eric Jensen, and Steve Graham are cultivating quite a garden to be reaped. And the funny thing is that once it starts their will be no stopping it. We just have to be patient and wait for it to happen, because it will happen sooner or later. There are many officers that have been wronged that have gone on to do other things and that are still working there. Clermont is the most stressful department in the nation. You have no protection for the city manager or city council because once again Clermont has a spineless chief. If a chief isn't willing to loose his job for what he thinks is right isn't worth the air he takes up being a person, because he is not a man. We will all sit back and watch, it's coming, mark my words.
Love and peace to all the good officers at Clermont, there are many still there that hope things will get better. If they stay long enough perhaps it will. Sooner or later they will have to promote someone that has a backbone. Many have been fired that could have helped. They became too much of a threat so they were shown the door. Good luck my brothers and sisters, keep the faith.

03-21-2009, 12:58 PM
Say what you want but it seems to me that you are the one who is spineless. You run your mouth on here trashing him and and the department but you don't have the balls to even sign your name.
If you really want to make things better at the PD then quit.

03-21-2009, 10:17 PM
I'm just as brave as you are smartass, where's your name?! I'm in the fight, you want to join, man up or shut up.