PDA

View Full Version : Beth For Sheriff

10-15-2008, 03:00 AM
I think Beth would make a good sheriff. I am going to write her name in on Nov 4th. Sorry Jim.

10-15-2008, 03:06 AM
I would rather vote for someone related to Melo than CAMORON.

10-15-2008, 03:11 AM
Well thanks for your support. I will be your Sheriff by making sure Melo does exactly what he said he would do. So give your vote to him and I will make sure he helps all of My Brothers and Sisters in Green. You know me, I back down from no one, not yesterday, today or tomorrow. I've always been told I have bigger balls then most of the guys on the department. I fight for what is right and I will continue to do so. I don't ever go by one of you out there, without making sure things are ok. Hurt or not, we all go home and it will be that way with Melo too. We all go home, with more then we have now. A squad that once again knows how each other ticks.

10-15-2008, 10:53 AM
Is this really Beth or is somebody just using your name? :?:

10-15-2008, 12:00 PM
Oh it is Beth. If you knew her you would not have to ask this question. Up front, to the point, truthful and probably has a bigger set than any of the wimp azzs on this site.

justme
10-15-2008, 05:27 PM
It's gotta be Beth. She has never backed down from anything, and her word is her bond. She has big brass balls, no doubt about it.

10-16-2008, 01:35 AM
Her and Minns.

10-16-2008, 11:02 AM
If TRAIN A leaves the train depot heading south and TRAIN B leaves another train depot heading north towards TRAIN A, and TRAIN A is traveling at 80 mph when it left..........just kidding........so tired of the bashing......have a safe day brothers and sisters.

The cards will fall in place one way or another and we will have to deal with it for the next 4 years. So no reason to bash each other. Let the people say who they want for Sheriff and we will deal with it from there.

Everyone has their favorite candidate and they all have their good and bad qualities, we all took an oath to protect and serve the citizens of Charlotte County and if we stick together we can provide those services no matter who our leader is.

Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!