PDA

View Full Version : Lt. Swap

10-14-2008, 08:07 PM
The rumor mill is spinning again. The grapevine gossip says Lt. BJ is going out, Lt CW is going in Major Crimes. Wassup wit dat? Is that be ess or straight up? My n... my n...

10-15-2008, 09:29 PM
Here is some info from the Peanut Gallery. After the November election Sheriff Hall is demoting himself to serve civil papers. He is keeping the black car. Major KM is also being demoted to Lt. and will be in charge of the new KIMBAUGHSHIDASKI divison (I have no idea what that stands for, probably taking the place of OMPALOOMPA). Major Collier is being promoted to Major Major Collier. Major Major Collier will have a statue of himself dedicated in the jail lunchroom. Captain Spencer is being promoted to Major Major and he will share an office with Major Major Collier. Unfortunately the sculptor quit after starting Spencer's statue (Spencer probably arrested him a long time ago). Captain Onka will lead up the new "Koombaya" Task Force to clean up Stonebrook in Pace. Lt. Killingsworth is being promoted to Sgt. Major Brigadaire General and will take over Air Ops. The district Lt's will all be promoted to Captian, and all of them will be assigned to command ships at sea (Captians do that, right?) Lt. Bryant will be retiring and will move to Australia, so he and his wife can enjoy some Roo steaks (thats Kangaroo to you blokes) and shrimp on the barbie. Lt. Johnson will be promoted to the newly invented rank of "Big" so everyone can address him as Big Johnson. Lt. Tomlinson wants to retire and has announced that he is going to run for president. Oh, who's going to be the Sheriff? Gordon Goodin said he'd do it and gives us raises!!

10-18-2008, 12:05 PM
Kool, were getting a raise!!!

10-21-2008, 03:13 PM
WOW !!! EVEN I DIDNT KNOW I WAS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT. COME TO THINK OF IT I'D PROBABLY BE BETTER THAN THOSE THAT ARE RUNNING SO START CONTRIBUTING TO MY ELECTION FUND TODAY!!!!!!!!! LOL

GUYS DONT SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF REMEMBER IF YA DONT LIKE THINGS THE WAY THEY ARE , JUST WAIT THEY ARE BOUND TO CHANGE !!!!!!!

EVERYONE BE SAFE AND KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN

MITCH