PDA

View Full Version : K9 Position

10-12-2008, 09:25 PM
Who will be selected for the k9 position? I think 606 or 615 would be good choices.

10-12-2008, 11:17 PM
I would say 606 has the best chance unless 615 installs a fence. 625 has to many recent disciplinary actions and 612 is lazy

10-12-2008, 11:29 PM
You actually SAW 625? man I never do, but then again I never go by his house

10-13-2008, 09:40 PM
606 looks like the best choice. I don't think 615 has the required fence. 602 burned to many bridges. 612 is lucky he even got his job back and is not mature enough for the position. 625 has his house for sale and he can't bring the dog to an apartment :lol:

SAW
10-17-2008, 10:12 AM
Well since this is a board for spineless people to write their thoughts on I can only offer that if you need to know something or have something to say about someone, GROW SOME! If you can only vent on a board and not talk to someone I wonder how you get thorugh the day. I will answer your questions that you have once an that is it other wise ask the person. I put this up here for those who can't ask the person about their personal business. My house was for sale to get a larger one but after talking to a person with a spine he gave me the idea of adding another room in my three car garage, some don't know what that is. As far as my personel folder since you just assume you know all, yes I was written up for being late a coupe times by a minute or two or had to have my car started and was not up stairs to touch the carpet in the squad room. That was fixed after I fixed my watch to DEKLE'S time and not dispatch or the squad room clock. The dog position is open to anyone as we have seen in past so we all don't care what you think becasue anyone could get it and they all can handle the position. This is a long time dream of mine but couldn't put in before for it and now I can so I did. Now since you all know what I do all day and can't find me, how many years do you have on? Good cop you must be, No not at the house I call out when I am there. The good officers or people that matter know my performance for my first 13 years and all my tickets and arrest. Yes after a few years a lot were DUI but you all forget all the drugs and FOJs. So again, if you have a question or need to know something ask or keep it. I don't care what you write after this because I won't stoop so low again to even bother and read this board or answer spineless people. You know where I live, you have my number and if you don't ask dispatch and if you can't find me I don't want to talk to you.

10-17-2008, 01:10 PM
I have to be in the squad room, and touching the carpet as you say, BECAUSE OF YOU!!!. You always stretch or scheme and are generally doing something sneaky. Thats why the rules are made. Don't act like you are innocent when you are the reason we have these stupid rules to follow. You were good at a lot of things, what have you done this year? nothing, don't get all indignant when you know exactly why you are looked at the way you are.

10-17-2008, 06:32 PM
If you think the rules that govern you are stupid......than you are stupid. Rules were made long before you and will continue to evolve, change and delete themselves long after you are gone, whether they are because of you, 612, 625, 611, 602, etc, etc. I know all of the officers that have interviewed for k-9 and 625 is right, they are all qualified for the position and will do more than you probably ever have, since you only seem to complain about your fellow officers. This is what I know......612 has just purchased home in these struggling times (do have one?), 625 has a beautiful wife that makes more $ than you will make in your lifetime, a happy family and large home (do you have any of that?), 602 has a home that is paid for (bet you don't) and I can guarantee they all live better more fulfilling lives than you do. Get over the poor me part of your life and career and move on to better things, like being a good cop and supporting your brothers in the dept.

signed, jealous much? :

10-17-2008, 11:45 PM
If you think the rules that govern you are stupid......than you are stupid. Rules were made long before you and will continue to evolve, change and delete themselves long after you are gone, whether they are because of you, 612, 625, 611, 602, etc, etc. I know all of the officers that have interviewed for k-9 and 625 is right, they are all qualified for the position and will do more than you probably ever have, since you only seem to complain about your fellow officers. This is what I know......612 has just purchased home in these struggling times (do have one?), 625 has a beautiful wife that makes more $ than you will make in your lifetime, a happy family and large home (do you have any of that?), 602 has a home that is paid for (bet you don't) and I can guarantee they all live better more fulfilling lives than you do. Get over the poor me part of your life and career and move on to better things, like being a good cop and supporting your brothers in the dept.

signed, jealous much? :

Well that made no sense. Please try not to post when you are drinking.

10-18-2008, 02:29 AM
625 has a beautiful wife that makes........??:

Did Vogt tell you that?

10-18-2008, 04:26 AM
625 has a beautiful wife that makes........??:

Did Vogt tell you that?

no but, 703 has pictures :lol:

10-18-2008, 10:31 AM
Guys, thats wrong on every level.

10-18-2008, 12:41 PM
Im glad you night time cops? don't have anything better to do. This is ------ and I am responding to this rediculous, petty crap. None of you know me nor do I want to know you. I was informed of this and given the ok to respond on my behalf, but this will be the last I see of it. You are all morons........Since when did it become ok for you all to stoop this low and speak about someones wife? I have an idea, for those of you who are reading this STOP and spend time with your families. For those of you writing in it STOP and try and find someone who can bare to spend time with you. Grow up, grow balls, grow something, but dont be an idiot and its scary to think you are suppose to be protecting me. AND, grown men ( I mean real men) dont use smilies!

10-18-2008, 08:46 PM
"smilie" guy, why dont you staple one of those pictures to the back of your head so your boyfriend has something to look at.

10-18-2008, 09:21 PM
family is off limits including smilie guy's boyfriend.