PDA

View Full Version : Chief Hernandez Jr.

10-09-2008, 09:40 PM
What's wrong with you people? No one has posted anything negative about the chief recently. Have we given Up? Have we accepted his tyrant ways? I guess so since there has been no postings since October 2. Well, he is still a cancer to our agency! His supervisor skills are pathetic and his need to take away "perks," the sergeants admin days and the captain's admin hours has lead to the entire agency hating him. Except for his two favorite STA's. Sgt. P.P. and Sgt. L.S. Those two are snakes in the grass and are always in his office giving him info.
Why do you think officers put in for every single minute of OT now, it's because he took away the perlks that alleviated that. Why do you think the sergeants filed a lawsuit that will cost the city thousands and thousand of dollars. It's because he took their admin day away. Now the city has to pay them all because of the chief's poor decisions to mess with things that the city and it's officers worked out together for years. Nice Goin Ralphie. Hey City Manager, did you know that is why OT has gone up? It's because of your stupid police chief that has worked in law enforcement for 32 years with no pension and no longevity "anywhere" to show for it. You know why, because he hasnt been able to work anywhere for more than a few years before he screws things up. Hint Hint............he just costed the city "big time" with these segerants law suits. Please get rid off this man so we can become a city that got along with city hall and when you had officers come in that wanted to work and were happy to be here.

10-09-2008, 09:53 PM
Lets not forget to check the official UCR stats... apparently a certain SGT has and he also lied to everyone about our crime being way down.... sounds like another BSO, MIami PD deal.... FDLE should come in and do a check as he is BS'ING about the stats city wide... now thats an incident worth looking into... right SGT... come on guys and GALS step up while you can... facts vs fiction!

10-10-2008, 02:24 PM
I am so glad you -- my fellow officers -- have come to your senses and stopped your ersatz attacks upon my indubitable character and peerless experience. Now I can mold you into the finest police force in the State of Florida, heck the nation!

10-10-2008, 06:51 PM
Didn't we try to warn you guys??? He is a disgusting, despicable human being. He has wreaked havoc everywhere he has been and he is corrupt on top of it. Hopefully he won't last long for you guys...we are praying for you!!!

10-13-2008, 05:26 PM
Well in reference to the STA's mentioned. I worked with Sgt. PP when he was a rookie. He was no fireball back then either. He got selected for VIN and has been hiding there ever since. He had a subject going for a gun and was too scared to take care of business. That proves he cant work the road. When he went back to the road as a sergeant, he was scared then too and could not make a decision at all. I am not surprised to hear he is an informant for the chief. Watch your back with him!

10-13-2008, 06:34 PM
I take umbrage from your derisive depiction! Sergeant PP is a very sensitive and caring person. Like me, he is concerned for and committed to the future progress of our department and that is why he is such valued member of my inner circle.