PDA

View Full Version : What a Joke!!!!

10-09-2008, 08:35 PM
The other day I received uniforms which I requested two months ago. To my surprise they were USED!! What the hell is this!! A year ago I would have never supported a merger, but after everything I have been through and I have seen, I am ready!! What kind of chief would expect his troops to where USED SHIZZAT!!! Come on guys lets unite and Vite yes to a merger, and then lets follow it up by blitzing the media and board members to send our message!! The only thing that will chance the downward spiral that were on is a total shakeup like the merger!!

10-10-2008, 01:40 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THE JOKES ON YOU HAHAHAHAHHAAH
USED CLOTHES HAHAHAHH USED JUST LIKE YOU HAHAHAHAHAH HEY DO YOU WORK FOR THE SALVATION ARMY HAHAHAHAHAH

10-10-2008, 02:03 AM
USED CLOTHES HAHAHAHH USED JUST LIKE YOU HAHAHAHAHAH HEY DO YOU WORK FOR THE SALVATION ARMY HAHAHAHAHAH

Sad but true......just goes to show you how they really feel about us.......it is time for change....the clock is ticking and we are running out of time.

10-11-2008, 03:57 PM
The other day I received uniforms which I requested two months ago. To my surprise they were USED!! What the hell is this!! A year ago I would have never supported a merger, but after everything I have been through and I have seen, I am ready!! What kind of chief would expect his troops to where USED SHIZZAT!!! Come on guys lets unite and Vite yes to a merger, and then lets follow it up by blitzing the media and board members to send our message!! The only thing that will chance the downward spiral that were on is a total shakeup like the merger!!

They have been doing that for years!! I requested a shirt because my zipper broke while breaking up a 36. They gave me an old beat up shirt not even my size! I just brought the other to the cleaners, and they fixed the zipper instead. When will you people understand, the Chief does not care about you! Nobody is looking out for us here at the PD! We need to vote 80% and sell this idea to the board; they will get a better level of service, at a better price. Plain and simple. We are down over 20 guys right now, change must happen. Its not getting any better and it never will unless a merger happens.

ALSO we would keep our schedules!! All specialized units have a specific shedule they follow. PBSO is a way for this department to grow, something it has never done!

10-11-2008, 04:41 PM

Sad but true......just goes to show you how they really feel about us.......it is time for change....the clock is ticking and we are running out of time.

THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT US!! IF THEY DID CARE, WOULD ANYONE EVEN BRING UP A PBSO MERGER? THE TIME IS NOW.

10-12-2008, 03:24 AM
So the boys and girls want to leave the flock and go play PO-PO in the real world. Let's vote for a merger, let's go green they chant. Yeah it sounds good and I am all for it but there is one major hurdle we would have to overcome. What is that you ask? Well my impetuous friends let's say 90% of the members of this department agree to a merger into the PBSO, in what manner will we approach the School Board and get them to agree with this request. Yes I said request because regardless of what you may personally think or what ever nonsense the wannabe Deputies post on this site the finally say so belongs to the District and the man who pulls all the strings your beloved AJ. You see it is more than us saying we want to go to the Sheriff's Office there are a multitude of variables that have to be considered. First and foremost would be an assurance on long term service beyond the customary 2 year status quo. Second the Principals carry a lot more clout than most of us realize, they would have to be brought on board and sold the idea that their campuses will receive the same coverage they are accustomed to. Then there are the parents, they will have to be explained the benefits of a merger as it pertains to the safety of their children. And let's not forget the uneducated malcontents in our own department who are hell bent on spreading misinformation among us to foster an environment of confusion and fear. Bottom line ladies and gentlemen, a merger may be something that we want, something that we need, something we may deserve but it is not something that is up to us. So don't bet the ranch on it for you may be left without shelter. Don't hold your breath because you may be left lifeless. And don't believe anything that you read about a merger until it is made official by the people who could actually make it happen and not the people who could only talk about it.

10-12-2008, 03:36 AM
So the boys and girls want to leave the flock and go play PO-PO in the real world. Let's vote for a merger, let's go green they chant. Yeah it sounds good and I am all for it but there is one major hurdle we would have to overcome. What is that you ask? Well my impetuous friends let's say 90% of the members of this department agree to a merger into the PBSO, in what manner will we approach the School Board and get them to agree with this request. Yes I said request because regardless of what you may personally think or what ever nonsense the wannabe Deputies post on this site the finally say so belongs to the District and the man who pulls all the strings your beloved AJ. You see it is more than us saying we want to go to the Sheriff's Office there are a multitude of variables that have to be considered. First and foremost would be an assurance on long term service beyond the customary 2 year status quo. Second the Principals carry a lot more clout than most of us realize, they would have to be brought on board and sold the idea that their campuses will receive the same coverage they are accustomed to. Then there are the parents, they will have to be explained the benefits of a merger as it pertains to the safety of their children. And let's not forget the uneducated malcontents in our own department who are hell bent on spreading misinformation among us to foster an environment of confusion and fear. Bottom line ladies and gentlemen, a merger may be something that we want, something that we need, something we may deserve but it is not something that is up to us. So don't bet the ranch on it for you may be left without shelter. Don't hold your breath because you may be left lifeless. And don't believe anything that you read about a merger until it is made official by the people who could actually make it happen and not the people who could only talk about it.

All great points, and hopefully the PBA can assist in delivering these messages to AJ, the Principals, and the parents. In addition, a positive letter to AJ about the benefits of a merger will not hurt..........also speaking with the Principals and parents about the lack of resources we have, and how the level of service can increase if a merger was to happen.............

10-12-2008, 11:31 PM
The "No Green Vs Go Green" has certainly pitted half the dept against the other half. A formal vote will not solve anything except show what the majority feels is the correct thing to do, and most likely for their own particular situation. The final merger choice is not something we can control. AJ has issued several economic updates, each one bleaker than the other. It is getting more certain, as the economy tanks even more, that the District is going to have to make another big cut this year. Where does one make a big cut? The class size amendment saves the teachers. Electives like PE already have 70+ kids in a class. APs are already serving lunch because Cafe staffs are at a minimum and absenses cause a real problem serving the lunches. Do you make that special needs student that requires a one-on-one para wait to have his needs taken care of because the para now has three kids? How much longer will we have middle school sports with all the equipment and salary supplement costs (they're lucky that parents do most of the driving or else there would be a huge bus bill). Supervisors are getting tied up answering calls at elementary schools, because of personnel cuts. How much longer can we continue to roll the dice on sending one officer, of a two-officer school, to handle a call at another school. Sometimes its the only officer at a one-officer school that has to go. Wellington HS's incident could have been worse if one of the home school cops had been off-campus. The bottom line is that it will be an economic decision as more and more budget cuts paint them deeper into a corner.

10-13-2008, 01:41 AM
Dude get some new lines you are so repetitive. Is it because you like to read what you write on the internet? Does it make you feel important? The post by the guy or girl on top of you was right on the money. You should contact them so that they may give you some fresh ideas. I know you think you are helping but you really are not. So please if you do not have anything new or innovative to offer the men and women of this department please S-T-F-U. Thank you for your time and understanding.

10-13-2008, 11:36 AM
Dude get some new lines you are so repetitive. Is it because you like to read what you write on the internet? Does it make you feel important? The post by the guy or girl on top of you was right on the money. You should contact them so that they may give you some fresh ideas. I know you think you are helping but you really are not. So please if you do not have anything new or innovative to offer the men and women of this department please S-T-F-U. Thank you for your time and understanding.

I have been involved in two merger proposals: one failed and one successful. Both proposals were economics driven. The 1st was proposed by the Chief and studied by the city council. As a union official/negotiator, I was part of the liason committee. Depite all but two officers and one psa voting for the merger, the city voted it down and cut the budget to match the proposal. The result included, but was not limited to, driving police cars that were part of a cancelled taxi fleet order; all but four PSA's laid off, comp time instead of OT, the city having to borrow to pay off accrued leave of those resigning; being told not to cash a paycheck till the staff sgt could deposit the franchise fee check from FPL, and the chief settling an arbitartion ruling by having officers select from the property room in lieu of retro money. Several years down the line, the city's finances improved and we took over a city that was facing either being taken over by us or being dissolved because of declining finances. I was not disagreeing with the gentleman, or lady, that you refer to. I was just trying to point out, again, that it is an economic issue that has unfortunately resulted in peers resorting to name calling and seems to have divided our officers into to camps.

10-14-2008, 12:02 AM
Bottom line is our reps need to push this. Oh yeah one problem! Our reps may not want it. This department lets one rep run around and play swat, darn well knowing they will never be called out, and the other rep is afraid of being put on desk duty in the lobby due to his health! After all, knowing that our chief does not back us they still refuse to call the vote!! I wonder why? Maybe they plan on being promoted like the last two. Afraid that if they are Deputies they may have to work a little!! Lets not let the lazy people ruin this. If you get a chance to speak to a Principal, Board member, area sup, or even the Sup speak your mind. Let them know that we need a change and that it would be better for them. After all I am tired of working with and for a bunch of LAZY COWARDS THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN IN A REAL PATROL CAR! Need I say more!!!!

10-14-2008, 12:04 AM
Right on Brother!!!!!

10-14-2008, 12:06 AM
I agree with you, and thank you for your input. I look at a merger as a positive thing, and if it is pitched correctly to the District, it will be a go. Better level of service, for a better price, why not? In addition if AJ has an issue, he can make a call and things will happen, I witnessed it first hand while working for PBSO. District 8 required a much different Deputy than District 1. You didnt talk a certain way to people while in Wellington, whereas in Westgate.......it was just different. What I am saying is, AJ still will have pull, and he needs to be made aware of it.

As of today, we know we will get a 2% raise in December, and THAT IS IT! Why not vote yes, and see what PBSO has to offer. It only makes sense!

Lets tell AJ we as a police deapartment want to save YOU money, and am willing to merge with PBSO which will give you access to better resources at a better price. I am proud of our reps, and they are attempting to make positive progress for our department; they are looking toward the betterment of our department.

10-15-2008, 01:37 AM
Hey propba fool how about you :devil: learn how to spell.

10-15-2008, 10:49 PM
Bottom line is our reps need to push this. Oh yeah one problem! Our reps may not want it. This department lets one rep run around and play swat, darn well knowing they will never be called out, and the other rep is afraid of being put on desk duty in the lobby due to his health! After all, knowing that our chief does not back us they still refuse to call the vote!! I wonder why? Maybe they plan on being promoted like the last two. Afraid that if they are Deputies they may have to work a little!! Lets not let the lazy people ruin this. If you get a chance to speak to a Principal, Board member, area sup, or even the Sup speak your mind. Let them know that we need a change and that it would be better for them. After all I am tired of working with and for a bunch of LAZY COWARDS THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN IN A REAL PATROL CAR! Need I say more!!!!

Ballsoffire, I don't think so, its more like BALLLESSONFIRE!!!!. Anytime you want to come out of the closet, call and talk to me. I stay away from the names and that B.S., but it hard when the ballless have nothing to do but shoot people in the back that try to work for them. I could care less if we have a vote on PBSO are not, but the members want it so they are going to get it. When it goes and the members vote 80% that they want PBSO, the 3 reps will move foward with that. If they don't get 80% that will be the end of that. The ''rep that runs around and plays swat'' earned that, by going out and doing everything he was asked to do. Oh by the way I will not be working a desk job at DAC, I have worked for a Police Department that had car with blue lights, have been shot in the line of duty, was runner up for Palm Beach County Law Enforcement Officer of the Year and don't owe you SH1T. So ballless stay in your closet, if you every grow a set you won't hide there in the dark, as the light will set you free. When election come up next year I hope your on the list to run and maybe you will save us all. Or at least the one that feel they need to be saved.

10-16-2008, 10:09 PM
Whats this 80% crap. I was at the same meeting you were at. It was 80% to vote the Chief out! It is simply a majority to move on with merger talks with the board.

Ballsoffire don't use this board to attack. We need to unite! I for one do not believe that a single person will be negatively affected by a merger! Just ask officers from RPB, LP, Mang, and LW. The only cops that were affected were the ones from BG and Pah., and we all know why the sheriff didn't pick them up.

Keep the faith we shall prevail.

Here is a sugestion, Lets start attending and speaking at Board meetings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And by the way Chief, THE RADIOS SUCK NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10-16-2008, 10:13 PM

Ballsoffire, I don't think so, its more like BALLLESSONFIRE!!!!. Anytime you want to come out of the closet, call and talk to me. I stay away from the names and that B.S., but it hard when the ballless have nothing to do but shoot people in the back that try to work for them. I could care less if we have a vote on PBSO are not, but the members want it so they are going to get it. When it goes and the members vote 80% that they want PBSO, the 3 reps will move foward with that. If they don't get 80% that will be the end of that. The ''rep that runs around and plays swat'' earned that, by going out and doing everything he was asked to do. Oh by the way I will not be working a desk job at DAC, I have worked for a Police Department that had car with blue lights, have been shot in the line of duty, was runner up for Palm Beach County Law Enforcement Officer of the Year and don't owe you SH1T. So ballless stay in your closet, if you every grow a set you won't hide there in the dark, as the light will set you free. When election come up next year I hope your on the list to run and maybe you will save us all. Or at least the one that feel they need to be saved.

John are you saying you are one of those who think we don't need to be saved? If you are you are seriously misguided and I am requesting that you step down as a rep. WE ALL NEED TOP BE SAVED>>>>>>>

10-16-2008, 11:48 PM

John are you saying you are one of those who think we don't need to be saved? If you are you are seriously misguided and I am requesting that you step down as a rep. WE ALL NEED TOP BE SAVED>>>>>>>

Well I have been busy on CNN, speaking for the common folk. But when I heard Moby **** was back at it with his BS, I needed to make time for my cop buddies. Here are the facts:

John you are an insecure load, who worked for a tiny police department that was run by stupid hillbillies. You have no real police experience, and we can't find any documentation on your heroic shooting. Legend has it you were shot in the butt by your partner’s shotgun, like the accidental discharge the chief leaves on your face daily when you’re squealing like a pig on your fellow officers.
The chief paid the other two PBA heroes off with a promotion to stifle them. The PBA has done as much for our officers as you have.....Natta, so quit touching yourself. You are in poor health because you are a slob, so quit calling people out before they knock that "Corky" haircut you display off your head. You need to shut up and move on with the little bit of dignity you have left, because we all see you and your redneck PBA buddies are useless.
We need a change, things are bad, having guys wear used uniformsis not acceptable. Before we kicked your Jethro Bodine rump in the civil war, and added branches to your family tree, we knew what brotherhood was (love my sisters too...) We will no longer follow the male Rosie O’Donnell around, as with what history has taught us, if you follow losers....you lose.
P.S. A green uniform would make you look a lot slimmer.

10-16-2008, 11:56 PM
moveon, I believe that what Kaz said was he wouldn't go to the Sheriff unless the vote for PBSO was also 80%. I will call and let you know if that is what was said.
Save us now, not all think we need to be saved, I think when the vote is done you might get surprized. So if I done agree with you(who can't even give a name) I should step down. I might be seriously misguided and if you want a vote on me stepping down call the PBA and they can save some postage and send that out in the same letter as the other votes. You might want to keep this post as it's like the rest it will take 80% for me to step down. LETS VOTE NOW. So the next group of Reps can get trashed here when you don't think, they are going the right way or to slow or to fast or to PBSO or any other Department you want to work for.
YOU MIGHT WANT TO READ SOME POST FROM OTHER DEPARTMENTS THEY DONE HAVE THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS.

10-17-2008, 12:28 AM
BOB THE PLUMBER; Department of Corrections Inmate number 089846.
Love John

10-17-2008, 12:41 AM
moveon, I believe that what Kaz said was he wouldn't go to the Sheriff unless the vote for PBSO was also 80%. I will call and let you know if that is what was said.
Save us now, not all think we need to be saved, I think when the vote is done you might get surprized. So if I done agree with you(who can't even give a name) I should step down. I might be seriously misguided and if you want a vote on me stepping down call the PBA and they can save some postage and send that out in the same letter as the other votes. You might want to keep this post as it's like the rest it will take 80% for me to step down. LETS VOTE NOW. So the next group of Reps can get trashed here when you don't think, they are going the right way or to slow or to fast or to PBSO or any other Department you want to work for.
YOU MIGHT WANT TO READ SOME POST FROM OTHER DEPARTMENTS THEY DONE HAVE THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS.
We send a guy who can't spell, has the grammer of a second grader to negotiate our contract.....who are the stupid ones?

10-17-2008, 02:09 AM
:devil: My goodness it is true; you people are really idiots. First fact: Yes JH is A load who has bad grammer, sorry JH I have to tell the truth. Fact 2: Kaz is truly a dimwit who does not give a darn what happens to this department. And he is a borederline illiterate to boot. Fact 3: Look around idiots this is not Kansas; you are in Florida the Right to Work State. Fact 4: Vote all you want you freakin halfwits your vote is not worth the paper it's written on, it is not up to us to decide our fate. Fact 5: Our radios suck. Fact 6: Stomp your feet demand a raise, you will not get it, so what will you do?? You will bring your sorry ass in to work the next day and do your job. SO with this being said why don't you just Shut the Luck up already. Fact 7: The jackass who will respond back and try to act as though he is a tough man, save your breath missy. You cower like the coward you are everyday you see me when I walk into your school. :devil:

10-17-2008, 02:42 AM
John you need to clean the earwax out! It was 80% to vote Chief Stiffler out, only majority to start negotiating with the board for a merger. Think about it dum dum. Why would you want 80% to start this negotiation. As a rep you do what the majority wants. Kaz was merely saying to be sucessful in ousting the chief you need atleast 80% of the members supporting it. John put your views aside, if the majority want the merger the PBA needs to atleast bring it to the board. At the end of the day John, Kaz and you represent the majority. Do you not? Bye the way which rep took minutes from the meeting? If the majority is not represented then my vote will be the first one cast to bring in FOP!!

Oh yeah, sorry guys members only, Scabs will not vote

I have to keep going. Any moron who votes to keep what they got, well enough said, MORON>

10-17-2008, 02:59 AM
:arrow: Look I am a so called scab because that is what you assholes refer to us educated types that you dont understand as. Scab or not I too want and need more money regardless if I have a pension from my other department. The Bottomline about this majical 80% number you morons have been tossing around is this; 80% of this department is affected by the 20% of you backwoods, barefoot, pickup driving, sister marrying, hog boiling, straw chewing halfwits who just dont get it.
:cop: