PDA

View Full Version : Professional Standards position

10-09-2008, 01:14 PM
Ok, I have a question. Why do you move out a Sgt. from a position and declare the position downgraded, when you have no personnel to fill it? I read the email our esteemed Interim Chief wrote and something stinks all the what through it. You can almost see the lie in the words. What is the real story? I have a feeling that they want someone they can control in that position. 506 would do what ever they wanted because they have saved him from being fired (or locked up for being nuts) several times.

If you are wondering how bad things are going to get, take a look at what they are about to do. The behind your back,sneaky, games are going to get very bad. 506 will probably volunteer to sneak around and watch you just to get cases on officers. The IC will probably let him because she has always been sneaky and loves to catch people doing things. She needs to leave. I remember a statement that said she was going to leave when the Chief does. WELL? he's gone, lets start getting a date for you to follow please. It would be good for all of us.

My last words of advice are: WATCH EVERYTHING for a few months, the DIC"S (dumbasses in charge) are not done ruining our day to day lives yet.

10-09-2008, 05:53 PM
When you say sneaky,do you mean like surrupticiously listening in on conversations in the patrol area?

electronically. :shock: :shock: :shock:

And it only gets better from here people.

10-09-2008, 09:48 PM
Everything they do has hidden agendas . Like...did you know that the "interim chief" was appointed becasue if she was just "acting Chief" the pay raise can't trikle down. So by doing it like that "acting Deputy Chief" could be made to spread the wealth. Now both of them get extra pay in a year of "tightening the belt". Funny, why was one Lt left out? The "whats in it for me" admisitration..."Cha-ching"
With the reduction of the IAD slot, they obviously have a couple hidden agendas here to. First and most importent...they don't want any current Cpl as a Sgt. If that is the case, the failure is with them, not us Cpl's. The faith in us is overwhelming.
Second...they don't really like a fair and honest IAD. They have a guy who investigated things that resulted in several major disciplines (he did the job when needed) but was fair and never looking for reasons to investigate. Guess they dd not like that. Can't say for sure what is coming but I'm scared for us all.

10-09-2008, 11:02 PM
It's no secret that they do not like the Cpl's on the promotion list, so like the dirty c*cksuckers that they are, they make a set or rules to do away with a promotional opportunity. We all have to wait for their precious chosen chinese adoption parent to make grade so they can promote him. Why don't you just make the F*cker Lt. now and save all the lies and schemes we ALL KNOW you are doing.
I think it is funny that many have plenty of loyalty and faith in the top two Sgt. candidates. I dare you to ask all SPO's and unranked officers their opinions on 505 and 507 and you will find many would work for them and would prefer to work for them instead of some current Sgt. squads they do now, but because of the current "hey I got a raise Administration" they think they know what happens on the front lines. I propose a no confidence vote for both IC and AC, that will set some ears burning.

10-09-2008, 11:16 PM
Well if a certain sneaky son of a ***** thinks they are going to become Chief, He better hope they do not ask the officeers themselves. I cannot believe they are listening in on us. Thats Soviet style leadership. Interim Chief needs to go NOW, She is a despicable untrustworthy and has no qualities that a good person has.

I am going to ask our FOP people to form a no confidence vote on the current and upcoming administration.

VOTE NO CONFIDENCE!!!

10-09-2008, 11:32 PM
If you start a vote I will vote NO I believe the current administration is not working for us but against us. I know I am not the only one.

FOP People Vote NO!!!!!

10-10-2008, 01:33 AM
Please let someone start the paperwork for the no confidence vote

With what they are trying to do by forcing the current Sgt. out and to put in a Cpl. who is certifiable is an outright offensive move against the officers. I take it as a declaration of war. We have to get together and Vote then send it to the city manager to let him know we do not support the current people. There is going to be trouble and I am going to help.

10-10-2008, 01:35 AM
It's no secret that they do not like the Cpl's on the promotion list, so like the dirty c*cksuckers that they are, they make a set or rules to do away with a promotional opportunity. We all have to wait for their precious chosen chinese adoption parent to make grade so they can promote him. Why don't you just make the F*cker Lt. now and save all the lies and schemes we ALL KNOW you are doing.
I think it is funny that many have plenty of loyalty and faith in the top two Sgt. candidates. I dare you to ask all SPO's and unranked officers their opinions on 505 and 507 and you will find many would work for them and would prefer to work for them instead of some current Sgt. squads they do now, but because of the current "hey I got a raise Administration" they think they know what happens on the front lines. I propose a no confidence vote for both IC and AC, that will set some ears burning.

Try not to hold back on your emotions, just let it out

10-11-2008, 03:48 PM
Well, Let's get on with a vote!!! We cannot have a new administration install someone that is going to do so much harm. Nip it in the bud!! nip it in the bud!! (Barney Fife)

If we do it now it will give a reason the the city manager to take a closer look. Most of my squad is for it and I know more than just us want it.

10-12-2008, 08:30 PM
Well, Let's get on with a vote!!! We cannot have a new administration install someone that is going to do so much harm. Nip it in the bud!! nip it in the bud!! (Barney Fife)

If we do it now it will give a reason the the city manager to take a closer look. Most of my squad is for it and I know more than just us want it.

If we do it now it will give a reason the the city manger to take a closer look - at contracting with HCSO!

10-12-2008, 10:23 PM
We all have to wait for their precious chosen chinese adoption parent to make grade so they can promote him.

Am I the only the one who thinks that was uncalled for?

10-12-2008, 11:27 PM
Yes you are, and you obviously have never spent any time around here. That statement is on the mark.

10-13-2008, 10:24 AM
Poor Sgt P...

No, we arent going to hire anyone for LT without a degree so dont apply.

Sure,come to day shift.get comfortable. You can bid to your shft.no problem.

What next?? My vote is no. I don't trust our current leaders, cept Seeley. and that includes the city manager.

10-13-2008, 04:47 PM
They F'd him bad. They knew in the first part of the year that they were going to do this but kept it a secret (why?) You made a Sgt. make plans get things on a schedule then in OCTOBER, say "you have 30 days to go to nights"

Despicable, dishonest and clearly not fit to lead this department. Make your vote known, "NO CONFIDENCE"