PDA

View Full Version : I-95 IS A FAILURE!!!!

10-09-2008, 04:43 AM
I-95 IS A TOTAL FAILURE. THERE ARE GREAT OFFICERS THAT WANT TO WORK HERE AND DO THE JOB. BUT OUR SO CALLED "COMMANDER" AND HIS "CRONIES" WON'T LET US DO OUR JOB!!! I'M TIRED OF IT!!! NO WONDER WE ARE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE DEPT. THIS PLACE IS A JOKE.

10-09-2008, 04:47 PM
The commander is where he is because the chief is a loser

10-11-2008, 01:47 AM
Zelma says I-95 is the black hole of the whole OALE , from the stutterin Sgt to the Groin Gazer , from the Hot Tamalli eatin smokin Cancer Man to the used to be dog gone Dog Man, from the ex grocery sakin Lt to the ex jailer deputy Capt, from the long time canned used to be Investigators who stir the pot, to the ones who really just want a pay check while they go play army man national guard hero, to the rest of the ones who just whisper to the horses and blow up their nose so they will remember them to the ones who used to write lyrics on the shack walls to the ole Sgt who left to go to the backwoods who used to cut the locks off of Boy Scout trailers..............................the whole of 95 are LOSERS.................

10-11-2008, 01:59 PM
ZELMA, YOU ARE THE MAN!!!! I COULN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF!!! GREAT POST!!!

10-18-2008, 05:20 AM
To the former (not latter poster)

If you spent half the time trying to better yourself rather than downing others with cliche names and characterizations that you DID NOT think up yourself :D and in fact are untrue, then you may be in a better place now and have a chance to complain about your new bosses.

If you hate I-95 so bad then leave and go on with life. Why do you have to attack others for your own inadequacies? Either you are too fat, too undeducated, too lazy to pursue other opportunities or are just happy being lazy and miserable as such. Or maybe, you just like criticizing others and are to sorry to make a change in what must be your miserable personal existence (one who wrote the junk you attempted to do does not have a life).

You attack what you have heard about others backgrounds, yet fail to reveal your own. Turnabout is fair play after all, and it would be interesting to read a list of your stellar accomplishments. Course we won't read them cuz you have none.

Get a life, and a job you like and stop attacking others.....

10-19-2008, 07:52 AM
Another unhappy camper on the interstate. Bet they were not allowed to write a ticket for whatever, and decided to be the real police. Trouble is, no one will hire a miscreant and troublemaker with no real background and a 'tude to boot.

A better stratgegy might be: to be the model employee seeking more fulfilling employment somewhere else.

Of course, your near to the bottom of the academy police wannabe list and took the first job offered and cannot get over the fact that you (due to your own indescretion and silliness) cannot get a real policing job. Of course with a smattering of education and lack of real experience what do you expect?

Now you just gripe, and slam others to make up for the fact that you are just a joke, both here and everywhere else.

Go somewhere else if you are so dissatisfied and leave the rest alone.....you are the losers...and so not worth the time to the LE community

Zelma
10-19-2008, 01:37 PM
Zelma says " bubba " you can just sit in the window and keep on askin " what ya got ", I-95 is just like the Army and you are " being all you can be ".................

I-95 is a collection of the biggest bunch of LOSERS in any state agency, bar none.

Zelma
10-19-2008, 01:39 PM
Zelma says, " bubba " why did you change your screen name and post under " amen " , if you are going to do that you should at least change the way your writing style, but you just keep on prayin and crawling under those desks , you might just get a bone thrown your way.

11-06-2008, 10:03 PM
You go Zelma, I knew you were more useful posting on here than sending out those stupid Livestock Manual updates that everyone throws in the trash and never reads,,,,,,,,I-95 is a BLIGHT on the ARMPIT of FLORIDA, good thing all we got to do is just show up and collect our check and keep repeating our agency motto...............

AGLAW Motto = " In God we trust, all others we ask WHAT YA GOT "

02-03-2009, 03:33 AM
I-95 is not a failure, it has been paying my way to Winn Dixie for years, I like working here. If you people would just do your damn job and stop whining all the time it would be better for everyone.

Remember if you blow in a horses nose he will remember you for his whole life.......

02-04-2009, 07:35 AM
Remember if you blow in a horses nose he will remember you for his whole life.......

lol one of the few things i learned while in "FTO" years ago....