PDA

View Full Version : clear for hydration

10-07-2008, 09:17 PM
is 2 delta 4 working the clubs this weekend. If so I will insert a catheter, and get a gallon of h20 before I go10-8. Can you say overkill and power trip. Don't take it out on us because you cant come back to holywood. :lol:

10-08-2008, 12:27 AM
is 2 delta 4 working the clubs this weekend. If so I will insert a catheter, and get a gallon of h20 before I go10-8. Can you say overkill and power trip. Don't take it out on us because you cant come back to holywood. :lol:
Youre right. That is usually the problem with middle aged men. I dont know what is worse. Working the clubs with him, or hearing how much money he's got and how well of he is. If that is the case, why is he still working? Usually people retire and play golf, No, lets work nights, dealing with drunks all weekend and go out of my way trying to catch others slipping.

10-20-2008, 02:16 AM
Hip Hip Hooray. No back stabber this weekend. I'll be in a good mood hanging my red ribbons.

10-20-2008, 02:22 AM
My new email signature

Tricky Ricky
Dreaming of Lieutenant
Seminole Police Department
Wish I were in Hollywood Reservation

Emily do you want to switch? You can do a lot of studying at the new 10-19 in BC. I love Jerry. :shock: