Desilets
Feiner
Gort
Xiques

We need three.... any comments???

10-07-2008, 01:07 PM
The last three are probably a safe bet.

10-07-2008, 11:59 PM
I would say Brooks, Feiner, Gort....Definately Feiner, Gort though, they will work hard.

10-08-2008, 02:29 AM
gort, feiner, xiques all others have a hidden agenda.

10-13-2008, 05:32 PM
Desilets, Gort, and Feiner.

10-14-2008, 09:31 AM
Gort is out of the running. We have to vote for Feiner, Xiques and Brooks. This next set of reps is far too important to mess around with. Pick the right three.

10-14-2008, 03:24 PM
Desilets and Feiner definitely, coin toss the last slot or don't vote for a third at all.

10-16-2008, 02:26 AM
Im putting Gort in as a write in. To bad for us that he got out.

10-18-2008, 04:02 PM
Desilets????

You cant be serious? He would be the last person I would want representing me.

He must have nominated himself.

10-18-2008, 11:23 PM
Desilets????

You cant be serious? He would be the last person I would want representing me.

He must have nominated himself.

No, he would be the last person you would want fighting you, but the first you would want fighting for you.

10-19-2008, 02:41 AM
I believe that only two Captains would be good choices as union reps. I feel the contract sholud be amended so that Captains could be union represenatives. Both of these Captains have all of PP Officers in mind and would do what is the best for the Department. These two Captains are the best there ever was and the best that will ever be. I recommend Dan Rakofsky and Larry Diaco for Union Representives. I am sure both would give up their Captain staus so that they could represent each and every one of us in a positive manner and would do what is best for each and every one us us. Dan and Larry for PBA reps.

10-19-2008, 10:26 AM
I believe that only two Captains would be good choices as union reps. I feel the contract sholud be amended so that Captains could be union represenatives. Both of these Captains have all of PP Officers in mind and would do what is the best for the Department. These two Captains are the best there ever was and the best that will ever be. I recommend Dan Rakofsky and Larry Diaco for Union Representives. I am sure both would give up their Captain staus so that they could represent each and every one of us in a positive manner and would do what is best for each and every one us us. Dan and Larry for PBA reps.

Here we go again.

11-04-2008, 05:39 AM

Desilets, Gort, Feiner and Ransom