PDA

View Full Version : Melo SUCKZ

10-06-2008, 09:59 PM
Melo, please advise what Deputies support you, thats a little misleading, NONE that I know of...

guest50
10-07-2008, 12:44 AM
Because of the things that I had to put up with for the past few years under Cameron I have decided to vote for someone other than him. Davenport did not run the Dept. Cameron did. Davenport doesn't like to get his hands dirty. Cameron among others covered his ass when he put his wife in the hospital twice and that disgusts me. I have looked at my other options and Melo seems to be the only right choice and I am not the only one that agrees with that. There are many that are backing Cameron for the wrong reasons, but that is why we have the right to vote. I believe that Melo will make changes to the Dept. that will benefit Charlotte County. Is that not why we took an Oath. Most are only looking for personal benefits.

10-07-2008, 10:15 PM
Melo sucks, waste your vote as it wont matter NOv 4th when Cameron kickz their AZZes...

Charlotte-1
10-14-2008, 05:31 PM
It almost doesn't deserve a reply, but here it goes.

There once was a candidate named Bill

Who all of us have had our fill

Go back to Lee County

Before your ass has a a bounty

For screwing this county at will !!

10-15-2008, 01:15 AM
I guess you are like all the rest that are AFRAID to post your name and hide behide a fake one. You don't know who is supporting Melo, there are more then you know. What are you AFRAID that is you post your true name and he wins, U LOSE???

10-15-2008, 10:58 PM
I absolutely love the poetry bandit! Please keep your infinate words of wisdom coming!! This is great.